Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 2. (Read 74617 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
December 19, 2014, 01:58:57 AM
Is Ukyo still alive, or why he doesn't share any information?

He is by no means dead. Yet,  Jon Elliott Montroll (Ukyo) was doxxed a while ago. That address on 741 Sparrow Drive, Saginaw, Texas 76131-2912 USA checks out by the way (cousin in Texas confirmed...  cпacибo!)

He may also be hiding in Japan according to this Facebook post he left October 13 2014 (which incidentally was his birthday):

https://www.facebook.com/gonzaguegb/posts/10152351184125925

идиoт!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
December 17, 2014, 10:20:30 AM

You should get in touch with Danny Brewster, I understand he's helping Ukyo work things out.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 17, 2014, 09:58:42 AM
Activity: 194
December 15, 2014, 07:50:53 AM
Did any of you know about Jon Montroll's previous criminal history?

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texas/Collin-County-TX/Jon-Elliott-Montroll.61053463.html

Jon Elliott Montroll was booked in Collin County, TX.
The following Official Record of Jon Elliott Montroll is being redistributed by Mugshots.com and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 6/10/2013.

Mugshots.com ID: 61053463
Name: MONTROLL, JON ELLIOTT
DOB: 10/13/1980
Personal ID: 687355
Number of Warrants: 2
Total Amount: $788.10

A list of warrants for Plano Police Dept in Plano Texas November 12 2012 (page 120):

https://www.yumpu.com/it/document/view/6697252/warrant-list/120

A list of warrants for Plano Police Department in Plano Texas July 2 2012 ( page 109):

http://www.readbag.com/pdf-plano-police-warrants

What was he arrested for?

Are the warrants still out for his arrest?

https://i.imgur.com/ltkSk0X.jpg
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
November 06, 2014, 10:31:21 PM
I think today marks the one year anniversary of our last Ukyo.Loan interest payout.  Any news?

Yea I can't log into the loan portal.
Activity: 23
November 06, 2014, 09:50:55 PM
I think today marks the one year anniversary of our last Ukyo.Loan interest payout.  Any news?
Activity: 58
Anyone heard anything from Ukyo recently?

He's still active in IRC. I chatted with him on Sept. 22th.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's already October. If Ukyo fails to communicate, I guess he will end with those BFL guys the same way.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

It's been nearly 2 months and I haven't been able to reach him on IRC.

Ya he called the other day. He even mentioned you by name! He said ' and special thanks to Mgio for his contribution. I bought my cat a gold and ivory padded scratching post with his bitcoin, thanks, Mr Muggles loves it' and then went on to talk about the rest of the 1000s of bitcoin lost by saying he can't talk about it for 'reasons'
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
So much for that claim portal and making plans to begin div payments again eh?

Let me guess... still waiting for BTC to drop some more?

Must be still trying to fix Bitcoind.  Tongue
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
So much for that claim portal and making plans to begin div payments again eh?

Let me guess... still waiting for BTC to drop some more?
Activity: 546

It's been nearly 2 months and I haven't been able to reach him on IRC.

...Since you try to be the hobby psychologist...

Every boy needs a hobby, Sebastian.  I make-believe I'm a benevolent blend of Dr. Benway and Dr. Evans, and you... well, you imagine yourself a financier.  Though both seem awful fun, mine costs me a bit less Smiley

Because yes... i fall for some scams and i fall for stupid businessmens or plain bad investments. And THATS why i see weex in a different light. Because i know scams.

Let's cut to the chase--I have a lucrative investment opportunity for you [if you still have non-trivial amounts of coin left, that is]:

Send 1k BTC to the address I will provide.  In exchange I will start an IRC chan, where you can hang out as much as you want, waiting to talk to me.  I will log on occasionally (daily at first, weekly after a couple of months, then biweekly, etc., etc.) to keep you updated on the things I can't tell you about.  I will never tell you that you have been scammed, so that, according to your logic, you never will be.
You know you want it.
You can't lose.
Deal?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
but a healthy individual eventually accepts the facts and learns from his mistakes so that, though humbled, he could go on living.

Since you try to be the hobby psychologist... your last 5 words look to me like they describe why you want to see this as a scam... you want to go on living normally instead waiting for something that might not come. Its your choice. I think its the easy way and i dont think i will go that route. Because yes... i fall for some scams and i fall for stupid businessmens or plain bad investments. And THATS why i see weex in a different light. Because i know scams.

But i dont want to take over your believe. Feel free to call it a scam so you can put an end to this emotionally. Though only because you want to got that route doesnt mean that others wont look at you and think that you bend the signs so it can match your decision. So that you dont need to hope again for a good end. A clean cut might be better for you then if you cant take the tension.

You might still be right at the end... the possibility is there. Lets see how things develop.
It's becoming obvious that I would have as much luck convincing a rock that it is a rock as I would trying to convince you that, once again, you've been had.
Repeatedly losing substantial sums of money to laughable scams undoubtedly tests one's psyche, but a healthy individual eventually accepts the facts and learns from his mistakes so that, though humbled, he could go on living.
I find gifs to be a helpful learning aid, here:

Your pathology has frozen you at the third stage, denial.  Denial is a healthy mind's way of spreading the [potentially deadly] shock over time, just like your car's crumple zones distribute the shock of plowing into a wall at 50mph.  Yours, OTOH, has convinced you that denial is a viable long-term coping technique.  It is not.  It's simply not life-affirming.

What makes conditions such as yours so difficult to treat is this catch-22:  Having embraced denial as your go-to coping technique, it is easier for you to deny that you are ill than it is to seek professional help.  Without the choice of placing you in a monitored psychiatric facility and the benefit of powerful modern pharmaceuticals, I'm unable to help you any further.

All the best, and

~Happy investing!
legendary
So not explaining what's going on will look like theft to the court.  But... not to you.

I get it... you want it being a scam really bad. Though i dont see what you get from it.
Ill try it again... maybe not all hope is lost with you. Ukyo telling what happened to the coins means threatening the chance to get them back. Telling it to a jugde means the same but would be needed to avoid being sued for being a scammer. I really hope you get it... i somehow doubt though...

US criminal courts do not require proof "beyond the shadow of a doubt," merely "beyond reasonable doubt."  Civil cases don't even need to go that far.

Right... thats why i dont think ukyo will remain silent at all cost.

To sum up, without my "dreams," I would be pretty much where you are now:  Substantially poorer, a clueless rube unwilling to accept he's been conned yet again.  Assuming, once again, you're not fronting.

So you see yourself only as the one accepting reality. Ok... i see ukyo didnt vanish, i see he works on things and i will give up when all is lost. Not before. I cant lose but win with this.

By the way... i was one of those that tried to convince nefario to get things straight with the shares... while others long ago had given up. And guess what? I was correct. But ok... your reality, your rules. Maybe youre right but im not one to give up so easily.
1. Jon claims that the coin is there, but "unavailable."  The court would explicate the meaning of that mysterious word, letting you find out WHY and FOR HOW LONG.  Absolutely no reason for any form of bankruptcy.

So? And you cant imagine reasons why a court could say that it doesnt matter since the coins are unavailable and getting them back is speculative?...

I can't imagine the court being satisfied with Jon's "SRY U Gise, I can't tell you because reasons! I can haz bankruptcy?"  Bankruptcy protection is not get-out-of-jail-free card.  If you have embezzled money, you can't simply "Lol, UNAVAILABLE" and file for bankruptcy--bankruptcy protection is not offered to criminals.  Don't know why this needs to be repeated.

No, im sure he would tell the court what happened. If he didnt it would look like he stole them.

So not explaining what's going on will look like theft to the court.  But... not to you.

2.  If the coin is gone, what difference does it make if the entity known as WeEx files for bankruptcy?

I dont know the details but in case weex gets sued... and driven to bankruptcy... would you buy the company to be able to get the chance to get the coins back? You would buy all debts with weex too and you dont even know for sure you get the original coins back. So would you buy the company to be able to get the coins back? If not... lets assume someone would have to pay the coins back to weex... if there is no weex anymore then the debt dies too.
Im not saying this way.

Wat.
No, i would not buy WeEx under any circumstances.  No, suing WeEx will not extinguish WeEx debt.  WeEx being a scam makes Jon personally responsible for WeEx debt.  Again, bankruptcy protection is not extended to criminals.

I dont speak about your dream of weex being a scam in reality. You cant proof this. And as long as its this way its your own illusion.
Lets say ukyo wont be personally responsible and he would be protected by company bankruptcy. And then? You think anyone cares about your "but... but... it has to be a scam..." then anymore.

I can not prove that black is not white.  I say it isn't, you say it is and ...there we are, impasse.  Much like now.
Luckily, US criminal courts do not require proof "beyond the shadow of a doubt," merely "beyond reasonable doubt."  Civil cases don't even need to go that far.  I have no doubt about Jon's intent, and his Australian registration won't get more than a chuckle from the court--just like Kenneth Slaughter's Belize-registered Active Mining.  Though like you, Active Mining legal experts (Active Mining thread was suddenly full of them) insisted shit was bulletproof.

To sum up, without my "dreams," I would be pretty much where you are now:  Substantially poorer, a clueless rube unwilling to accept he's been conned yet again.  Assuming, once again, you're not fronting.
legendary
1. Jon claims that the coin is there, but "unavailable."  The court would explicate the meaning of that mysterious word, letting you find out WHY and FOR HOW LONG.  Absolutely no reason for any form of bankruptcy.

So? And you cant imagine reasons why a court could say that it doesnt matter since the coins are unavailable and getting them back is speculative?...

I can't imagine the court being satisfied with Jon's "SRY U Gise, I can't tell you because reasons! I can haz bankruptcy?"  Bankruptcy protection is not get-out-of-jail-free card.  If you have embezzled money, you can't simply "Lol, UNAVAILABLE" and file for bankruptcy--bankruptcy protection is not offered to criminals.  Don't know why this needs to be repeated.

No, im sure he would tell the court what happened. If he didnt it would look like he stole them. But he would most probably in the same situation every company would be in that situation. It doesnt matter that theoretically you should have more money or get coins. You cant pay now, the debtors dont pay instantly... your bankrupt. Im sure you will find examples for this in the country you life in. Many companies go bankrupt simply because a debtor isnt paying (fast) enough. It doesnt matter then anymore if you cant pay your own debts.

2.  If the coin is gone, what difference does it make if the entity known as WeEx files for bankruptcy?

I dont know the details but in case weex gets sued... and driven to bankruptcy... would you buy the company to be able to get the chance to get the coins back? You would buy all debts with weex too and you dont even know for sure you get the original coins back. So would you buy the company to be able to get the coins back? If not... lets assume someone would have to pay the coins back to weex... if there is no weex anymore then the debt dies too.
Im not saying this way.

Wat.
No, i would not buy WeEx under any circumstances.  No, suing WeEx will not extinguish WeEx debt.  WeEx being a scam makes Jon personally responsible for WeEx debt.  Again, bankruptcy protection is not extended to criminals.

I dont speak about your dream of weex being a scam in reality. You cant proof this. And as long as its this way its your own illusion.
Lets say ukyo wont be personally responsible and he would be protected by company bankruptcy. And then? You think anyone cares about your "but... but... it has to be a scam..." then anymore.

3.  WeEx is an Australian-registered company, if I remember correctly.  Not sure about Australian law re. bankruptcy, but in US, only chapter 7 is straightforward liquidation.  The creditor would also have to petition for it.  It is not automatic, and it is not "the law."  

But you would force a company owner to file bankruptcy to avoid "failure to file for insolvency in due time" since thats something you can be punished for. So ukyo only has to choice to let weex life, have the chance and hope to get the coins back or being forced to file bankruptcy in order to not being charged. He could go the easy way as far as i saw, letting his trust here die completely and thats it. But he choses to try getting everything back and holding chances open.
So yes... its insolvency by law.

We are going around in circles.  Jon claims the coins are not gone, thus filing for insolvency would constitute fraud on his part.

See above. Your statement only would be valid when he wouldnt tell the court what happened. But im sure he would say what happened. Even when it means the coins are gone then.

4.  The Australian registration will be examined, laughed at, and promptly deposited into recycling bin, so it may, some day, become useful.  Unless there's a more credible registration, there is no corporate entity to seek bankruptcy protection, only teh natural person, Jon.

What? Only because you believe a company isnt a real company doesnt make this true. If this would work we all had our coins back long ago. Please a bit less dreaming. A company registration is a company registration. It doesnt matter if you think a company registration is credible.

Yes.  Yes it does.
Taking to you is as frustrating as talking to a born-again Christian who grasps at any straw just to convince himself that all his stupidity, wrongs and inadequacies will be righted in the afterlife, where his failures will magically become virtues, and he'll plant his ass at His Right Hand.

There is no reasoning with that but, at least, these Christian wannabes admit to being lowly sinners, and their humility (even if insincere) is their saving grace.  You--while driven to your present condition by basest, unchecked animal greed--have the audacity to keep churning out this nauseating apologia.

Stop.  Learn to dignity.  Jon is not your friend.  Jon has conned you.  You are his mark.  Stop hanging out on IRC, begging for crumbs.  Behave as if you respect yourself, and, by route, you will learn to.

Ah... i see... arguments are gone. Good luck living in your reality bubble... Smiley

Im not saying this way.

Wat.

3.  WeEx is an Australian-registered company, if I remember correctly.  Not sure about Australian law re. bankruptcy, but in US, only chapter 7 is straightforward liquidation.  The creditor would also have to petition for it.  It is not automatic, and it is not "the law."  

But you would force a company owner to file bankruptcy to avoid "failure to file for insolvency in due time" since thats something you can be punished for. So ukyo only has to choice to let weex life, have the chance and hope to get the coins back or being forced to file bankruptcy in order to not being charged. He could go the easy way as far as i saw, letting his trust here die completely and thats it. But he choses to try getting everything back and holding chances open.

We are going around in circles.  Jon claims the coins are not gone, thus filing for insolvency would constitute fraud on his part.

4.  The Australian registration will be examined, laughed at, and promptly deposited into recycling bin, so it may, some day, become useful.  Unless there's a more credible registration, there is no corporate entity to seek bankruptcy protection, only teh natural person, Jon.

What? Only because you believe a company isnt a real company doesnt make this true. If this would work we all had our coins back long ago. Please a bit less dreaming. A company registration is a company registration. It doesnt matter if you think a company registration is credible.

Yes.  Yes it does.
Taking to you is as frustrating as talking to a born-again Christian who grasps at any straw just to convince himself that all his stupidity, wrongs and inadequacies will be righted in the afterlife, where his failures will magically become virtues, and he'll plant his ass at His Right Hand.

There is no reasoning with that but, at least, these Christian wannabes admit to being lowly sinners, and their humility (even if insincere) is their saving grace.  You--while driven to your present condition by basest, unchecked animal greed--have the audacity to keep churning out this nauseating apologia.

Stop.  Learn to dignity.  Jon is not your friend.  Jon has conned you.  You are his mark.  Stop hanging out on IRC, begging for crumbs.  Behave as if you respect yourself, and, by route, you will learn to.
legendary

So? And you cant imagine reasons why a court could say that it doesnt matter since the coins are unavailable and getting them back is speculative? You speak like you never checked how bankruptcies work. If a company has a debtor that doesnt pay and doesnt pay, while in the meanwhile you cant pay your bills... then the company goes bankrupt. Thats it for the company. So please dont only put your believe in this, check reality.

Im not saying this way.

5.  In the alternative, even if the business registration holds up, it offers no protection, since WeEx was not registered as a money transmitter.

So? Please ask a lawyer before being so sure about this. I think its more correct that the missing registration leads to a fee that has to be paid but the company and what it did doesnt become illegal automatically only because of that. It would be plain stupid if so. Its like you say a restaurant had a mice in the kitchen... they dont have to clear things and pay a fine if you would be the judge... no the whole restaurant would be illegal out of the sudden. Every guest suddenly had to get back his money he paid for eating and and and. Thats a dream of yours only.

TL;DR: I hope you're fronting for Jon, 'coz it hurts to think that people could be so easily conned.

I constantly try to catch him on IRC to speak with him so that i get informed about whats going on. And like i wrote... im sueing the labcoin scammer (at the moment only police investigation and private investigations) and i would have sued pirateat40 if i lost coins there. I would sue kslaughter too if i wouldnt think he only is an inept business man and not a scammer. But ukyo is different for me and thats why my unemotional decision is how it is. But believe me... im angry... it only doesnt matter. And i really really really hate not to know what happened. But i chose to be calm and trust ukyo for now. If i would act how i feel i would beat everything to pulp. Unfortunately it wouldnt help me at all.
Pages:
Jump to: