Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 4. (Read 74626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I'm not a lawyer, but I bet a good one could pierce the veil for weex. Didn't Ukyo, the person, claim that he wanted to sell his personal shares of active mining to pay back weex people. It may have been the loan, but I would look into that if I lost money.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
...Its true that its possibly easy to get him sued for his loan. But i doubt that there are assets of any substantial value. Future incomes ok but rest of his life wouldnt be correct too. He simply would need to file personal bankruptcy and thats it...

An illegal, unlicensed exchange can not declare bankruptcy.  Just like a Ponzi scheme can not declare bankruptcy.  See Piercing the corporate veil.

You speak about bitfunder. Thats different from ukyo loan. Ukyo loan was a private person, ukyo, taking a debt from other private persons. Thats why you can sue him easily.

Weexchange is different. Its a company. If you sue it theres a chance it goes bankrupt and thats it for the debts. If you claim it was a scam you need to provide proof. An unregistered exchange is no scam in itself. An unregistered exchange only means he would have to pay a fine. Thats all. Next step would be the coins missing. And everything was done as a company... weexchange. Chances are... like i wrote... that you sue, weexchange goes bankrupt and thats it. You dont know what happened and ukyo only would be privately indebted if he did something criminal where the company wouldnt protect him against. As long as you dont know what happened its a gamble to sue weexchange. Either you get nothing or you get ukyo to pay back. But ukyo most probably has not the money to pay anything worthwile back.

Thats why i only sent a lawyer letter to ukyo to get more information but didnt sue weex...
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
...Its true that its possibly easy to get him sued for his loan. But i doubt that there are assets of any substantial value. Future incomes ok but rest of his life wouldnt be correct too. He simply would need to file personal bankruptcy and thats it...

An illegal, unlicensed exchange can not declare bankruptcy.  Just like a Ponzi scheme can not declare bankruptcy.  See Piercing the corporate veil.
legendary
Have you read his recent updates in the discussion section of the portal?

Do you mean at https://loan.weexchange.co/ ? I didnt know there is a forum behind too. Though i anyway wouldnt be able to read there since i only lost coins in weexchange, not with ukyo loan.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Have you read his recent updates in the discussion section of the portal?
legendary
If he dont live up to the minimum standards we set, then we all join together and start a single lawsuit against Ukyo, i cant really see that there should be any mayour cost involved in starting a civil and/or criminal case against Ukyo as it should be pretty simple and clear case(he borrowed money and hasent payed interest accouding to term and he hasent payed back the principal either to those that requested there shares bought back) and it should lead to that we get lien on all his assets of any substancial value and all his future incomes(except for some minimum needed for food and such) that Jon Montroll has for the rest of his life or until he has payed back the entire loan.

If Jon Montroll realy wanted to, im sure it wouldent have been impossible for himself, possibly with the help of his relatives to go get a loan for 800k/1.2 million usd(@ 400-600 usd /BTC) that the value of 2 000 btc has been around the last months and he could have had the entire loan paid of a long time ago.  

Its true that its possibly easy to get him sued for his loan. But i doubt that there are assets of any substantial value. Future incomes ok but rest of his life wouldnt be correct too. He simply would need to file personal bankruptcy and thats it... for one year he would have to pay and then the rest of the debts are deleted. No chance at all to get the rest back anymore.

Im not sure what family you have but a loan for 1.2 million usd? I know nobody that could make this possible. And why should a family do this anyway? He is american... not some tribal citizen where debts could be a honor threat to a family. His family would flip him the bird if he asks them to get indebted that high because of some random internet guys.

But try it... judging from the amount of the size of the debt of ukyo loan i dont see that the cost of a lawsuit... yes, you would have to pay lawyers... would be worth the return. But maybe im wrong and he has some property somewhere. I only doubt it.
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
do we really give up this loan?
nobody here has think of anyway to sue UKYO??
I wish I could sue this guy ,but the legal cost become a barrier ahead me... shit!!!!!!
Of coure we dont give anything up. We simply decide on some date when to start to take action.
For example something like this:
1 aug if Ukyo hasent at least started paying daily dividend to all shareholders by then.
1 sept lets say also that Ukyo also have to be working on the backlog of dividend to all shareholders by the
1 oct by then also started paying back at least some percentage of the loan to all shareholders.

If he dont live up to the minimum standards we set, then we all join together and start a single lawsuit against Ukyo, i cant really see that there should be any mayour cost involved in starting a civil and/or criminal case against Ukyo as it should be pretty simple and clear case(he borrowed money and hasent payed interest accouding to term and he hasent payed back the principal either to those that requested there shares bought back) and it should lead to that we get lien on all his assets of any substancial value and all his future incomes(except for some minimum needed for food and such) that Jon Montroll has for the rest of his life or until he has payed back the entire loan.

If Jon Montroll realy wanted to, im sure it wouldent have been impossible for himself, possibly with the help of his relatives to go get a loan for 800k/1.2 million usd(@ 400-600 usd /BTC) that the value of 2 000 btc has been around the last months and he could have had the entire loan paid of a long time ago.  
thy
Activity: 685
Iam really surprised how much were people investing into loan that was pretty much fixed to fiat.
The Ukyo loan was not in any way fixed to fiat, its denominated in BTC and pays interest in BTC and by the time ukyo sold shares in it he was running an BTC stock exchange that generated him many BTCs a day, what Ukyo intended to and used the BTC for he dident say back then or now either for that sake.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Iam really surprised how much were people investing into loan that was pretty much fixed to fiat.

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people others."--H. L. Mencken NotLambchop
Activity: 656
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
* my opinion is based on being here for 2+ years, seeing hundreds of scams and only 1% of the scammers getting prosecuted / having anything done to them.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
5c/$

at that price i'd be happy to buy them for 10c/$ and sell to you Smiley

anyone not selling is crazy in my opinion.
Activity: 473

I just tried and the portal is still accessible: http://loan.weexchange.co

Yes, thanks, it's up again now.

Why do you care if the portal is up? I'm being serious, I really don't understand.  Jon Montroll stole thousands of BTC, he has not intention of paying you back, you aren't going to be paid back, you aren't doing anything to get you money back, why do you care about the portal?

I just find it incredible (not in the good sense of the word) that such a high percentage of the people who were robbed here went for the red herrings of the useless irc nothing statements he makes about not being able to talk about anything, and some numbers on some portal that are pretty much meaningless. The guy is not going to pay you back, do you not see that...you were robbed over 8 months ago now!

I will happily buy your ukyo loan shares for 5c/$ if you would like - if he is never going to repay then this would be a great deal for you no?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Why do you care if the portal is up? I'm being serious, I really don't understand.  Jon Montroll stole thousands of BTC, he has not intention of paying you back, you aren't going to be paid back, you aren't doing anything to get you money back, why do you care about the portal?

I just find it incredible (not in the good sense of the word) that such a high percentage of the people who were robbed here went for the red herrings of the useless irc nothing statements he makes about not being able to talk about anything, and some numbers on some portal that are pretty much meaningless. The guy is not going to pay you back, do you not see that...you were robbed over 8 months ago now!

Activity: 234

Activity: 448
There's some updates in the claiming portal a few days ago.

Can you please post the updates here as the weexchange.co domain seems to have expired now.

Thanks

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
..the weexchange.co domain seems to have expired now.
Code: (#bitfunder)
 its being worked on
strupid registrar
i had the domain renewed until 2018
yet somehow enom didnt pass that update to whois.co (who handles .co domains)
waiting for the top level registrar to fix ot
it
Activity: 234

Can you please post the updates here as the weexchange.co domain seems to have expired now.

Thanks
Activity: 448
Activity: 160
I haven't lost much, but its a lot for me. I doubt I will see these funds, and I would be happy with half the amount as i'm sure others would be too
Pages:
Jump to: