Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 5. (Read 74626 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good luck. Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

I would like to join a lawsuit, if there is one, assuming a reasonable cost. I lost more than 10 BTC. Please contact me here or via PM.

Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
how much does he owe you if you dont mind telling us ?
I do not understand why a bunch of you do not pool together.. you only need 1 solicitor.
surely a few of you together could afford it ?

Peronally I'd be on a plane to USA or wherever he is... but i am spiteful lol... espeacilly when money is involved.

I would say I wish you all the best of luck (and I do) but at this stage... it is not looking good.....
More chance of Pirate saying out....

I'm trying to contact him presently. He said in early May that he expected dividends to resume in about a month and expected to repay the loan by the end of the year.

I'm going to try to find out if he is still on track for that timeline.

I've talked to SOSLOVE868, and will likely join up with him for a lawsuit in the event the loan is not repaid. I think that are best chance is to avoid the legal route if at all possible. We may have no choice though.

fyi, ukyo owes me roughly 250 btc. I'm not sure how much he owes SOSLOVE868. A smaller amount, but still a significant amount if I recall correctly.

I am still waiting for u, u r right that Ukyo owes me about 210 BTC and about 300 for Rockxie ,I have contacted with Rockxie ,he also willing to join the lawsuit. However taking customer's fund or either taking loan without consider to pay back,it's a fraud and criminal behavior. I think Ukyo knows it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I do not understand why a bunch of you do not pool together.. you only need 1 solicitor.

Peronally I'd be on a plane to USA or wherever he is... but i am spiteful lol... espeacilly when money is involved.

I would say I wish you all the best of luck (and I do) but at this stage... it is not looking good.....

I'm trying to contact him presently. He said in early May that he expected dividends to resume in about a month and expected to repay the loan by the end of the year.

I'm going to try to find out if he is still on track for that timeline.

I've talked to SOSLOVE868, and will likely join up with him for a lawsuit in the event the loan is not repaid. I think that are best chance is to avoid the legal route if at all possible. We may have no choice though.

fyi, ukyo owes me roughly 250 btc. I'm not sure how much he owes SOSLOVE868. A smaller amount, but still a significant amount if I recall correctly.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

do we really give up this loan?
nobody here has think of anyway to sue UKYO??
I wish I could sue this guy ,but the legal cost become a barrier ahead me... shit!!!!!!
Activity: 476
So, uhm, what's the status of this lately? Any funds up for Ukyo.Loan people already?
Activity: 159
I've tried multiple times ...
but I always get: Bitcoin Server Status: OFFLINE <-- This is needed for address validation. Please try back later.

Finally I found the server in ONLINE status this time and the registration on the portal worked fine.
Ukyo,can u please pay back some BTC back!please!
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
but I always get: Bitcoin Server Status: OFFLINE <-- This is needed for address validation. Please try back later.
I just logged in at https://weexclaims.weexchange.co and all values are zero.
That has happened many times so far. According to Ukyo this happens when his bitcoind client isn't running (usually due to a crash).

I logged in to both the loan site and the weexchange site.  Clear your browser first.
Activity: 33
Logging in doesn't work for me at all now, just returns to the login page.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I just logged in at https://weexclaims.weexchange.co and all values are zero.
That has happened many times so far. According to Ukyo this happens when his bitcoind client isn't running (usually due to a crash).
Activity: 159
thy
Activity: 685
Hi,

Where does one find, he's bitfunder public bitcoin address? I tried every link on the site, to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

I have modified the Settings -> Profile page to display the accounts registered bitcoin address.
This can not be changed.

If any user completed a claim and got stuck by the 20 character issue (which has been fixed) and still can not login, please comment here with the first 6 characters of your claim code. (Easily regenerated) I will reset your claim.

Thanks for your patience,
Ukyo

What is the claim code and where/when/how did people recieve that one, if it was something you would recieve after people registered and managed to log in how do you expect people to know that code if they cant log in because you dont tell people witch part of there password they should use to log in if they used a longer than 18/20 caracter password ?
Ukyo just send people there coins you owe them back as soon as possible to there btcadress they registered at bitfunder thats the purpouse of that adress, you cant expect people to waste an enourmous amount of time on silly things that dont lead to any progress.
You really should stop this silly charade, either put all the cards on the table or pay back people all there coins immediatly.
Activity: 322
Nope, absolutely nothing has happened in months. You have been robbed.

Again I don't see why people are so concerned with these next to meaningless shares on the portal.

What does it matter if you have 5 shares on the portal or 5000 ? They are both worth the same thing, which is nothing.

Ukyo not paid back his defaulted loan for many months now, and he hasn't even said any reasons why he can't do so. If you think he is going to magically want to hand over all the bitcoins he stole from you all of a sudden then you are really deluding yourself.
This is the biggest telling factor Smiley
Don't you owe a couple of bitcoins?
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

Again I don't see why people are so concerned with these next to meaningless shares on the portal.

What does it matter if you have 5 shares on the portal or 5000 ? They are both worth the same thing, which is nothing.

Ukyo not paid back his defaulted loan for many months now, and he hasn't even said any reasons why he can't do so. If you think he is going to magically want to hand over all the bitcoins he stole from you all of a sudden then you are really deluding yourself.

Takes one to know one amirite?  Wink
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

thy
Activity: 685
Activity: 2
Hi,

Where does one find, he's bitfunder public bitcoin address? I tried every link on the site, to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: