Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitfury: "16nm... sales to public start shortly" - page 27. (Read 108494 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Sounds like kilo17 will be getting a 1 BTC gift soon.

We can make another bet, who will be first releasing a 16/14nm miner? Bitfury, Bitmain or Innosilicon?  Roll Eyes

BW.com has already released a 14nm Miner.

Rich

Yes, they are the first ones, but are they selling it? not cloudhash...

They have made some sales as 51asic has shown pictures of a delivery of multiple units. However they have not yet done their promised general release.

Rich
Activity: 572
Merit: 506

We can make another bet, who will be first releasing a 16/14nm miner? Bitfury, Bitmain or Innosilicon?  Roll Eyes

Rich

Yes, they are the first ones, but are they selling it? not cloudhash...
Activity: 588

Rich
Activity: 572
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

don't jinx it Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Ever added water to lithium? When the fire department goes to put that fucker out the reaction will be something of awe!

we all know what alax jones says about the government putting lithium/fluorine/uranium/otherdrugsSUISIDEPILLZ in the water supply..
oh wait, you're talking about the alkali metals reacting to water lololol

yes, i can just see the final amounts of unburned lithium reacting with the water spray, "why is the water going purple.. OH SHI-"

just for some SCIENCE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmlAYnFF_s8 "High speed camera reveals why sodium explodes!"

Ooh this is an amazing video.  Very interesting.  I'm enthralled.

Thunderf00t does make some pretty good science related videos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Ever added water to lithium? When the fire department goes to put that fucker out the reaction will be something of awe!

we all know what alax jones says about the government putting lithium/fluorine/uranium/otherdrugsSUISIDEPILLZ in the water supply..

yes, i can just see the final amounts of unburned lithium reacting with the water spray, "why is the water going purple.. OH SHI-"

just for some SCIENCE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmlAYnFF_s8 "High speed camera reveals why sodium explodes!"

Ooh this is an amazing video.  Very interesting.  I'm enthralled.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

AWESOME find AJRGale !!!!!!   Shocked  Cool

Activity: 767

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

I'm just going to leave this here....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk50IuWXg-c

$300 Tesla Powerwall for the DIY'er

i have a problem with that fella and his "power wall" there is no over/under charge protection to any of them 18650 cells
fuse wire is OK for killing off shorts, but its no charge protection, now, all them cells packed in that small place, i can see a chain reaction happening when one goes off, he didn't want his house did he?
Sounds like the DreamLiner battery fires waiting to happen at home...
Using salvaged Li cells from eBay?  Roll Eyes oh good god... unknown (real) makers and true ratings vs as-marked along with unknown lifetime left in them...  All makes for a safety and charging nightmare!
And since lithium fires bring their own oxygen to the party it will be.... funny.

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 2258
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

I'm just going to leave this here....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk50IuWXg-c

i have a problem with that fella and his "power wall" there is no over/under charge protection to any of them 18650 cells
fuse wire is OK for killing off shorts, but its no charge protection, now, all them cells packed in that small place, i can see a chain reaction happening when one goes off, he didn't want his house did he?
Using salvaged Li cells from eBay?  Roll Eyes oh good god... unknown (real) makers and true ratings vs as-marked along with unknown lifetime left in them...  All makes for a safety and charging nightmare!
And since lithium fires bring their own oxygen to the party it will be.... funny.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!

Activity: 767

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I'm looking into the Tesla Powerwall batteries for my 21kw system.

If you are talking about the wall mounted space age looking ones..I have buddies who have batteries for solar farms
and if I remember right a current 'ugly' set of such you can get twice the capacity for 1/2 the $$$

(but they don't hang on the wall and are kinda ugly)

same stuff thou if I remember the convo

just a thought so do your research

as to the feasibility of your plan I leave that to others..the above just 'jog'd' my memory of this coming up in chat with some folk

on the release of this wall mounted battery device by tesla at least what you supposedly can get bang for your buck equivlent

good luck whichever

Agreed. In a house (which doesn't move around much) there is no better bang for the buck than either a T105 or L16 based bank.

That said I run 12-370's and 12-400's in my shed because I was too lazy to build a battery box to vent them properly. Don't be like me.

Activity: 742
tesla prices and products are like apple prices and products

where is that "soon" bitfurry miner?!?!?!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 2258
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

If you are talking about the wall mounted space age looking ones..I have buddies who have batteries for solar farms
and if I remember right a current 'ugly' set of such you can get twice the capacity for 1/2 the $$$

as to the feasibility of your plan I leave that to others..the above just 'jog'd' my memory of this coming up in chat with some folk

on the release of this wall mounted battery device by tesla at least what you supposedly can get bang for your buck equivlent

good luck whichever

Agreed. In a house (which doesn't move around much) there is no better bang for the buck than either a T105 or L16 based bank.

That said I run 12-370's and 12-400's in my shed because I was too lazy to build a battery box to vent them properly. Don't be like me.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

good luck whichever

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Where the hell is that like button??  Rock on PlanetCrypto  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: