Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 11. (Read 32400 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
why the price is so high?

It's even 2% higher than one of the most expensive german internet shops proaurum.de

Which items are you referring to?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
why the price is so high?

It's even 2% higher than one of the most expensive german internet shops proaurum.de
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Used bitgild for the first time. There was a slight issue when paying with btc. The order wasn't automatically confirmed.
I entered the support chat and got a response in less than 10 seconds! The issue was resolved within minutes and my order was delivered without any delays.

Thanks for an excellent service!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
ordered some gold kinebars...they have been delivered even earlier than expected!
look forward to more business together!!!
+1

Wink
Now shortly Available the 1KG Koala, 2014. Shipping strats 7-02-2014
 Be warned. Those coins usually don't last long and are sold out very quickly

\
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Love the the 'Cold Hard Cash' bitcoin silver coins - they make great gifts to spread awareness, and are pretty cheap to boot Smiley

Thanks Bitgild - you are becoming a legend in the north-east of England Smiley

K.

Thank you for your feedback. Newliberty did a great job in designing this beautiful coin, I'm glad you like them.

Smiley
Love the the 'Cold Hard Cash' bitcoin silver coins - they make great gifts to spread awareness, and are pretty cheap to boot Smiley

K.

Thank you for your feedback. Newliberty did a great job in designing this beautiful coin, I'm glad you like them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
Beautiful coin choice
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

K.
Kinebars are really awesome, everyone loved their presents, thanks.

I love the kinetic holograms, I can sit and look at them for ages Smiley

K.
any plans for offering platinum/palladium coins/bars soon?

Not for the upcoming 3 months. But we are considering it and are looking into reliable wholesalers. 
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
any plans for offering platinum/palladium coins/bars soon?
Now Available for pre-order the Gold Krugerrand, 1oz Gold, 2014. Shipping strats 12-01-2014

Hello,
Which items do you have in stock/can ship ASAP vs. take a long time to ship?
Thanks!

Thank you for your question.

It depends off course what you want, but considering you would like to buy 1oz coins or bullion the following are still available.

Nugget | Kangaroo, 1oz Gold, 2014 (largely available)
Maple Leaf, 50 Dollar, 1oz Gold, 2013 (shortly available)
1oz Gold Bullion | Perth Mint Gold with Certificate| 31.1g (shortly available)

If you are planning to place a large order, it does not hurt contacting us via email so we can tell you which items are still available. [email protected]

Please note that we are and the end of the year and most coins will sell out soon and will be replaced by their 2014 version.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello,
Which items do you have in stock/can ship ASAP vs. take a long time to ship?
Thanks!

I can see this making sense for some items where supply might be uncertain but wouldn't it make sense to let people order the more common items even if they aren't in stock?

We agree that this solution is also not ideal and are rethinking how we can improve the information on the website with correct stock identification. Thank you for your feedback.
Got my second and third delivery today - everything is in order (The Kinebars are really nice).

Customer service was good in sorting my issues, and I will try their services again in the new year.

At least I know that if they have problems, their proficient at sorting them out.

Thanks.

K.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
*update
We have decided to not show categories that only hold products that our out of stock. As soon as those products are back in stock the categories will be visible again.

I can see this making sense for some items where supply might be uncertain but wouldn't it make sense to let people order the more common items even if they aren't in stock?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Nice work.
The improvements are excellent.
*update
We have been busy updating our website to make sure all information such as price information is even more accurate than before. We have decided to not show categories that only hold products that our out of stock. As soon as those products are back in stock the categories will be visible again. This should clean up the website and eliminates the possibility to land on a empty category page.

Furthermore product prices on category level were sometimes not correctly displayed and were different from the product page prices. This is now also fixed.

Pages:
Jump to: