Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 12. (Read 32400 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Got my delivery today - missing 6x1g and 6x2g Angry

These are meant to be Christmas presents, why was I only sent part of my order?

I am quickly losing faith, please assist.

EDIT: on your site it says they were all shipped, currently talking on your site (seems it's going to get sorted).

K.

We can confirm that we made a terrible mistake here. We are in contact with the customer. We hope we can still full fill this order before Christmas.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Got my delivery today - missing 6x1g and 6x2g.

These are meant to be Christmas presents, why was I only sent part of my order?

EDIT: on your site it says they were all shipped, currently talking on your site (seems it's going to get sorted).

K.
Any news from your supplier?

I was hoping to have another order completed by Christmas - and to become a regular. Please tell me this isn't normal, and an estimated time of receiving the goods from your supplier would be nice.

I know this is probably a busy time, but it's been nearly two weeks.

EDIT: order shipped Smiley

K.
Activity: 84
I have placed order #100000190 on 5th of December. I was hoping it will be shipped immediately (Xmas presents). When I should expect to get tracking number?
Hey wtzr Smiley

I ordered some Kinebars on the 1st Dec., and was told after paying that they weren't in stock (the 2gram ones) and that they would be in on the 6th Dec. and then my order would be shipped immediately. I still haven't heard anything concerning my order though. Any news?

Order#: 100000165

Thanks

K.

Thank you for your question. Your order is indeed delayed and most of the times it should not take that long. We are currently chasing our wholesaler. In fact the 2g and 5g are already here, but their are some delivery problems with the 1g kinebar. We will keep you updated on this order. As soon as the 1g arrives we will ship your order immediately .

Ok, thanks.

As long as i know what's going on, i'm ok.

K.
Hey wtzr Smiley

I ordered some Kinebars on the 1st Dec., and was told after paying that they weren't in stock (the 2gram ones) and that they would be in on the 6th Dec. and then my order would be shipped immediately. I still haven't heard anything concerning my order though. Any news?

Order#: 100000165

Thanks

K.

Thank you for your question. Your order is indeed delayed and most of the times it should not take that long. We are currently chasing our wholesaler. In fact the 2g and 5g are already here, but their are some delivery problems with the 1g kinebar. We will keep you updated on this order. As soon as the 1g arrives we will ship your order immediately .
I placed an order yesterday, but the status is still "processing".
Any idea how long it takes to ship the items?

Payments are in and we are indeed "processing" the order. Please keep in mind that with all the bitcoin chaos currently we are getting much more orders than usual. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to ship.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I placed an order yesterday, but the status is still "processing".
Any idea how long it takes to ship the items?
They changed the design?

Yes. The 2014 Silver Maple Leaf bullion will have a new finish. Also visible on the picture.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
They changed the design?
Now Available for pre-order the Silver Maple Leaf, 1oz Silver, 2014. Shipping strats 12-11-2013

I thought it would be early (spot relative to gox usd price has got there) and it would have been nice had it coincided with Bitcoin Friday for free delivery but from giving it a try just to see it appears we're a fair bit away yet:

http://www.coindesk.com/one-bitcoin-worth-ounce-gold-today/
I just looked at the BitPay exchange rates and realised where the primary problem is.

It's all very well BitPay charging next to nothing to the vendor but what counts for the customer is how much we are paying.  Looking at their GBP rate compared to what I could get at BitBargain there's a pretty substantial disincentive to be buying directly with Bitcoins which is what I would much prefer.  The difference shown above is not atypical!  Your GBP price for the coin is within 1% of the BullionByPost  which is impressive but I'm afraid the BitPay exchange rate makes it prohibitive.

Would it be worth looking into using someone else as a payment service provider for your gbp customers?

We looked into this and I can tell you that by far Bitpay is doing the best job at this. It is true that if you start comparing bitpay with individual exchanges their can be a big difference especially during these days where rates could easily differ 100 dollar within a few hours. Please also note that Bitbargain only has a 8% marketshare, compared to way bigger exchanges like bitstamp I think that the bitpay price strategy is really fair for both customers and vendors. Here is a quote on how bitpay calculates their prices:

BitPay consolidates market depth from multiple exchanges to provide buyers with a Bitcoin Best Bid (BBB) exchange rate. BitPay currently calculates BBB based on Bitcoin/US Dollar rates because of the maximum liquidity.

To calculate the exchange rate for US Dollars, we pull the market depth from exchanges with adequate liquidity and withdrawal capability in USA and the Eurozone. The exchange order books are merged into a Consolidated Level II table.

The BBB is calculated by simulating an auto-routing market sell order, across all exchanges, with zero commission fees. Buyers will always get a better value by spending their bitcoins at a BitPay merchant than by selling them on an exchange.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I just looked at the BitPay exchange rates and realised where the primary problem is.

It's all very well BitPay charging next to nothing to the vendor but what counts for the customer is how much we are paying.  Looking at their GBP rate compared to what I could get at BitBargain there's a pretty substantial disincentive to be buying directly with Bitcoins which is what I would much prefer.  The difference shown above is not atypical!  Your GBP price for the coin is within 1% of the BullionByPost  which is impressive but I'm afraid the BitPay exchange rate makes it prohibitive.

Would it be worth looking into using someone else as a payment service provider for your gbp customers?

I place an order & was directed to select the option for a quote on shipping. I received an email saying my order was processed, but I never was asked to pay. Is this normal? Should I just select "pay with bitcoin" instead of the shipping quote option? Or will you guys get back to me with details on how to pay for my order? I dont want to miss out on the Black Friday Deal.

Hi FaerO, please check your private message and let me know if you would like to continue with the order. We are sorry for the delay, due time differences and the amount of orders we are dealing with we cannot always react in time.
Hiya,

I'd like to buy one oz of gold when it reaches parity with bitcoin please? Smiley  I'll pay delivery on top (to the UK) but just love the idea of buying one ounce for one bitcoin.  Let me know by PM please when this occurs.

Nice idea Smiley ,we are not their yet, but it's getting pretty close. We will keep a close look on it and might put a fancy banner on the website when it happens. It also depends which exchange rate you we take off course
FTFY Wink

I thought it would be early (spot relative to gox usd price has got there) and it would have been nice had it coincided with Bitcoin Friday for free delivery but from giving it a try just to see it appears we're a fair bit away yet:

Activity: 84
It's bitcoin friday! Checkout our deals. Only valid Today!

I place an order & was directed to select the option for a quote on shipping. I received an email saying my order was processed, but I never was asked to pay. Is this normal? Should I just select "pay with bitcoin" instead of the shipping quote option? Or will you guys get back to me with details on how to pay for my order? I dont want to miss out on the Black Friday Deal.
It's bitcoin friday! Checkout our deals. Only valid Today!

Hiya,

I'd like to buy one oz of gold when it reaches parity with bitcoin please? Smiley  I'll pay delivery on top (to the UK) but just love the idea of buying one ounce for one bitcoin.  Let me know by PM please when this occurs.

Nice idea Smiley ,we are not their yet, but it's getting pretty close. We will keep a close look on it and might put a fancy banner on the website when it happens. It also depends which exchange rate you take off course
Hiya,

I'd like to buy one oz of gold when it reaches parity with bitcoin please? Smiley  I'll pay delivery on top (to the UK) but just love the idea of buying one ounce for one bitcoin.  Let me know by PM please when this occurs.
Pages:
Jump to: