Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 14. (Read 32394 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
Because of the fast growing amount of traffic on our website we took some precautions and upgraded our servers. The website should be much faster now. If you are experiencing difficulties reaching our website please let us know either via email, [email protected], or this topic.
I can't access the website Sad
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
That explains the price. I was about to order a few coins of your site (bitgoud.nl), but now I'm really concidering buying the top coin. I'll sleep on it Tongue
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Because of the fast growing amount of traffic on our website we took some precautions and upgraded our servers. The website should be much faster now. If you are experiencing difficulties reaching our website please let us know either via email, [email protected], or this topic.

To bad, I like the design of the 2013's better than the 2014's  Sad
Is it possible to "pre-order" the 2013's in case you get them back in stock?

I sent you a private message. I will keep you updated once they are back in stock.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
How limited are those coins?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
To bad, I like the design of the 2013's better than the 2014's  Sad
Is it possible to "pre-order" the 2013's in case you get them back in stock?
How come your website says that the 2013 1oz Silver China Panda are in stock, but when I add one to my cart is says: "This product is currently out of stock."?

HPeteh. This has to do with automatic updates and our CMS that is not always working correctly. It should actually say it's out of stock. We are aware of that and are working on a solution. The 2013 panda is indeed not in stock at the moment. We probably will get some new stock for these, but since the new version of 2014 is here it will be harder to get them, and we can not give you an estimate on when we will get new stock.  

How come your website says that the 2013 1oz Silver China Panda are in stock, but when I add one to my cart is says: "This product is currently out of stock."?
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
That's a really good looking gold coin. A bit to expensive for me atm Tongue
Yes, that is a nice one too. Unfortunately we only stocked the 1 ounce / 20 dollar versions.
That explains the price. I was about to order a few coins of your site (bitgoud.nl), but now I'm really concidering buying the top coin. I'll sleep on it Tongue

This is really a collectors item. If you want to buy Silver or Gold as a gift or collector, I would suggest buying this one. If you are planning to buy gold and silver as an investment, you should not Smiley
Their silver 1oz coins are pretty low prices compared to other sites. Placing an order soon.

Very limited. Mintage of 10.000 coins.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'm ordering some coins soon. The panda looks nice, but I don't think I can afford it atm Tongue
That's a really good looking gold coin. A bit to expensive for me atm Tongue

We have several other cheaper coins for the early gold investers as well Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Some very nice coins available here, really great site Smiley +1
Now Available for pre-order Britannia 2014, 100 pounds, 1oz Gold. Shipping strats 14-11-2013

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Their silver 1oz coins are pretty low prices compared to other sites. Placing an order soon.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

You would be hard pressed to get better service and attention at any price, and these are currently the ONLY online retailer in the entire EU for the Coldhardca.sh Silver Bitcoin Specie  Smiley  This is the sort of attention that they give to our community.  The first mover advantage is theirs and we wish them every success.
Received my coins today  Grin (ordered monday received wednesday)

The Panda and Kookaburra came in a nice capsule the other coins were individually packed in ziplocs. All was very well packed in bubblewrap. Coins seem to be un-circulated.
All in all very pleasant transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: