Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 13. (Read 32400 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hi
i live in Italy, i like buy 5g Gold Bullion | Heraeus Kinebar Gold Bar and you are in stock.

how many days is shipped? I have a code to track the shipment?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes those are currently in stock. We have quite some customers from Italy and it typically takes 3 business days to ship. All our orders are sent by UPS and will come with a tracking code.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Hi
i live in Italy, i like buy 5g Gold Bullion | Heraeus Kinebar Gold Bar and you are in stock.

how many days is shipped? I have a code to track the shipment?

Thanks
Activity: 110
Thank you for your comment. Currently we are indeed awaiting the shipment of the new Kookaburra 1KG that was expected at the 25th. Please note that the other coins of your order are already available but this one coin is delaying the entire order. We try to update our shipping times, and be as accurate as possible, but sometimes it's not all in our hands, unfortunately we did not get the new shipment yet.

We are sorry for not notifying you earlier, the last few weeks were quiet crazy and we saw an unusual growth in orders.

Thank you for the update!

Regards, Mauline
We are working very hard on getting are customers as confident and as satisfied as possible.

Ok then ...

... my girl friend ordered several silver coins on Wednesday the 20th. Among the coins was a Kookaburra 1kg from 2014, which was flagged as available in the store. The order was confirmed immediately via email after payment.

On the 22th, my girl friend got an email saying that the Kookaburra is not available until the 25th, and the stuff won't be delivered until then. Still no note on the web page.

Today is the 26th and she hasn't gotten any notice about the delivery. Now she starts becoming less confident and unsatisfied. Any chance to comment on that?

Regards, Mauline

Thank you for your comment. Currently we are indeed awaiting the shipment of the new Kookaburra 1KG that was expected at the 25th. Please note that the other coins of your order are already available but this one coin is delaying the entire order. We try to update our shipping times, and be as accurate as possible, but sometimes it's not all in our hands, unfortunately we did not get the new shipment yet.

We are sorry for not notifying you earlier, the last few weeks were quiet crazy and we saw an unusual growth in orders.
We are working very hard on getting are customers as confident and as satisfied as possible.

Ok then ...

... my girl friend ordered several silver coins on Wednesday the 20th. Among the coins was a Kookaburra 1kg from 2014, which was flagged as available in the store. The order was confirmed immediately via email after payment.

On the 22th, my girl friend got an email saying that the Kookaburra is not available until the 25th, and the stuff won't be delivered until then. Still no note on the web page.

Today is the 26th and she hasn't gotten any notice about the delivery. Now she starts becoming less confident and unsatisfied. Any chance to comment on that?

Regards, Mauline

If anyone has made a purchase amount of 1 btc value, please report back here.

Until then I`ll be sitting on the side line.

We are working very hard on getting are customers as confident and as satisfied as possible. Please understand that the last few weeks were crazy and we are processing more orders everyday.

Things we are currently implementing to give customers the chance to react and share their experience and proof that we are a reliable company:
-YOTPO - review system (first reviews are coming in)
-bitcointalk topic - this topic, to keep people updated on recent changes and the possibility to review their purchase as well
- SSL EV - Extended ssl validation. This should be finished by tomorrow (please note we already had SSL checkout, but this extended SSL can also proof that we are verified as a company by Comodo and was requested by Bitpay since we are currently reaching the daily processing limit )
- VAT validation. You can verify our VAT Number here
- our registration at the dutch chamber of commerce here
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
I've probably transacted about 40 BTC with them.  I wonder what percentage of their customers are from bitcointalk...
legendary
Activity: 1456
If anyone has made a purchase amount of 1 btc value, please report back here.

Until then I`ll be sitting on the side line.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Anyone put a big order in for this site? Couple of bitcoins worth?  I'm kind of scared
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
Bitgild is currently the #1 Seller in the whole EU for the Silver Bitcoin Specie:

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I might be interested in buying some coins. I'll wait for your post.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
just ordered a few coins, I'll report my feedback as soon as they arrive at destination. website looks nice, well done.
*Update: We fixed the currency switcher. Prices should be more accurate now and are updated every 4 minutes. Please note however that prices in the shop just serve as indication. Eventually the price will be recalculated by bitpay with the most accurate bitcoin price. So you will always pay the most accurate bitcoin price.
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
It seems that there is a sale on Precious Metals currently... I'm putting in some bullion buys to take advantage.   Grin
Thank you for notifying, this seems to be a bug in the system.  We are looking into this. For now, the best way to order is to switch back to fiat currency like Euro. Bitpay will calculate the bitcoin price based on euro's with the most current bitcoin rate.

*UPDATE
We fixed the problem. Bitcoin prices should be up-to-date again with the current bitpay exchange rates.

Yesterday, the prices were way off. Today, I can no longer select prices in bitcoin.

Any chance to get this fixed?

Regards, Mauline

We temporarily turned off the bitcoin currency option in the frontend, because their was a bug in our current system. We thought we fixed the bug for the estimated prices, but it turns out we didn't. Another challenge we are facing recently with the extreme bitcoin prices is that some cheaper coins are now displayed as 0.01 BTC. Our current CSM system can only work with 2 decimals, so we are looking into a solution for that as well.

However, you can still order with bitcoin and all prices are calculated by bitpay according the latest bitcoin prices. The bitcoin prices in the shop were just estimates.
Thank you for notifying, this seems to be a bug in the system.  We are looking into this. For now, the best way to order is to switch back to fiat currency like Euro. Bitpay will calculate the bitcoin price based on euro's with the most current bitcoin rate.

*UPDATE
We fixed the problem. Bitcoin prices should be up-to-date again with the current bitpay exchange rates.

Yesterday, the prices were way off. Today, I can no longer select prices in bitcoin.

Any chance to get this fixed?

Regards, Mauline
Why is the exchange rate so bad ? For instance, I see 1 oz gold for 1006 EUR, or 2.89 BTC, which means an exchange rate of 348 EUR/BTC.

At the same time, the bitpay rate is 492 EUR/BTC.

Thank you for notifying, this seems to be a bug in the system.  We are looking into this. For now, the best way to order is to switch back to fiat currency like Euro. Bitpay will calculate the bitcoin price based on euro's with the most current bitcoin rate.

*UPDATE

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Why is the exchange rate so bad ? For instance, I see 1 oz gold for 1006 EUR, or 2.89 BTC, which means an exchange rate of 348 EUR/BTC.

At the same time, the bitpay rate is 492 EUR/BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
It might be a good investment aswel :p. Was looking around on the internet and I noticed a really good looking $15 version. Will you be able to supply those?

Because of the fast growing amount of traffic on our website we took some precautions and upgraded our servers. The website should be much faster now. If you are experiencing difficulties reaching our website please let us know either via email, [email protected], or this topic.
I can't access the website Sad

It could be that DNS servers have to update. Please try again in a few hours.
Pages:
Jump to: