Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 9. (Read 32396 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello, is this website and company still legit? No post from 2014...
Activity: 10
Top Sellers. 10/10

Will use again!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
You'll have more luck contacting them via email. I don't think they come to the forum any more.

I received a response and an offer to meet up in Amsterdam for an order since their office in Utrecht is just admin related.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
Hi,

Hereby I would like to introduce bitgild.com. We are a bitcoin to gold dealer focussed on customers in Europe and are located in Utrecht, Netherlands. Currently there are already quite some good bullion dealers, especially in the USA. However, from our experience, we believe that as an European customer all the hassle with shipping overseas, shipping costs and delivery times are not ideal. That's why we think we can make a difference for European customers interested in gold and holding bitcoins. We have partnerships with Mints and large wholesalers based in Europe. Because of those relationships we can  keep our prices fair and competitive and often ship immediately since most of our products are actually in stock.

Why should you buy from us
-always the first with new minted coins
-most products on the website are actually in stock
-insured shipment by UPS
-cheap shipping prices. Clear shipping table on the website
-free shipment above 10K
-accurate gold and bitcoin prices (updates every 3 minutes)
-local pick up possible (Netherlands)
-ssl checkout
-live chat
-bitcoins accepted
-sepa bank transfer accepted

Our Company details:
Bit Company
Tradenames: bitgoud
Dutch chamber of commerce number:  57915113  
VAT Number: NL852790314B01

Please feel free to comment, discuss, complain or contact us. We will also use this thread to bring updates on new products and developments.

Kind regards,
Bitgild.com
[email protected]

Screenshots:

hi i'm just wondering, if i bought gold today, where and how do i sell it?

are there companies that buy gold or does your company buy gold?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
The VAT link is no longer valid, the one on their site links to a valid address though:

http://www.acc.bg/vies/check.php?state=NL&vat=199885564B01
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Do you guys have a physical shop? Or just an office?
Activity: 5
hi, do you buy gold also? Thank you
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
Delivery isn't the cheapest but I am impressed with the service and still recommend this company.

Very good, keep it up.

9/10
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I just got my second order delivered. Total time from ordering/payment (BTC) to delivery in seven days. I am really satisfied with this companies services. I will buy some more stuff further on, great job !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sentinel
I also did a single purchase and I must say I'm quite impressed (~ 1.8 BTC).

Shipment speed - very fast (few days)
Price - reasonable
Packaging - very safe, content would have survived even harsh mistreatment of Package

The only thing that surprised me was the complete lack of a printed Invoice or any other paper in the Package though...
If that's the case for international shipments as well, customs may naturally end up with questions (and demanding all paperwork) for the recipients.
Activity: 2
I just have to commend this superb company. Just placed my fourth order, and im sure that i will receive it within a week just like the previous three Smiley After my first attempt at buying gold with BTC from another company that ripped me off more than 8 BTC, it's great to finally find a trustworthy retailer... The fact that they operate out of Europe makes it all even better. Quick to ship, great customer service, good prices, and otherwise reliable in all aspects... I have a feeling i will be returning a lot to this site in the future Grin Thanks for supplying this great service!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
This would be real gold.
The shipment packages are inconspicuous and insured. Shipped securely with UPS and need to be signed upon arrival.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
this will be real gold or just virtual gold ?
im interest with this one
Activity: 28
Interesting service. What about safety and insurance of shipments? Do you also run a physical store?
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
awesome service!

delivery only took around 3 days. very well packed, everything as expected. payment using BTC was a great experience, worked like a charm. I can highly recommend BITGILD, and will surely order again! thanks!
Really fast delivery. I will come back for some more later on !

Thanks.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How long does shipping to another EU country take ?

On average 2-4 business days, depending on the country.
How long does shipping to another EU country take ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Bought an oz of silver from them, took 2 days to get to me! Superb service! and it was shipped the next day (ordered at 2am) Definitely will buy from again, just i think the shipping cost is a bit high!
Pages:
Jump to: