Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 8. (Read 32396 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Personally didn't face any problems ordering here.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
Why does an gold ounce now cost more than €100 more if you pay with Bitcoin that if you pay with Euro?
I mean it isn't even close. The price of a gold ounce Kangaroo is 1218€, Bitcoin is at €1280. The price of the Kangaroo in Bitcoin is 1.05!

That is crazy, if you don't want to accept Bitcoin, don't!  It's a shame though.

This is a rounding error in their interface.

The final bitpay price which uses this price https://bitpay.com/api/rates/EUR - 1% is correct when you checkout the basket
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Why does an gold ounce now cost more than €100 more if you pay with Bitcoin that if you pay with Euro?
I mean it isn't even close. The price of a gold ounce Kangaroo is 1218€, Bitcoin is at €1280. The price of the Kangaroo in Bitcoin is 1.05!

That is crazy, if you don't want to accept Bitcoin, don't!  It's a shame though.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

VAT Number: NL852790314B01

In the OP. Better change if it has changed Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Your VAT number is not valid anymore...how come?
legendary
Yeah those ones, I'm pretty sure they weren't out of stock earlier! In fact I am sure of it as I only found them by sorting the gold ounces by price, and now when you do that they show up as out of stock.

I'm sure they are there to lure in customers ;-)

Oh well, let's hope that Bitcoin keeps rising and I get to buy some gold sooner or later!  1.09 Bitcoin seems like a lot compared to the 1.02 that the Goats were earlier today (and the BTC price is higher now that it was then!)

But we have come a long way, just look at this chart

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=XAU&to=xbt&view=1Y

Kind of makes me regret having bought PM's 3 years ago with BTC ;-)
legendary
Hi, I have a question about the Lunar Goats.
Why are they available below spot gold price?  Is it a mistake (that won't be honored) or is it an offer?

It is quite a lot below spot too!  I haven't heard bad things about bitgild, so am very interested.

The one that is out of stock?

http://www.bitgild.com/lunar-goat-1oz-gold-2015.html
Yeah those ones, I'm pretty sure they weren't out of stock earlier! In fact I am sure of it as I only found them by sorting the gold ounces by price, and now when you do that they show up as out of stock.
Oh well, let's hope that Bitcoin keeps rising and I get to buy some gold sooner or later!  1.09 Bitcoin seems like a lot compared to the 1.02 that the Goats were earlier today (and the BTC price is higher now that it was then!)
legendary
Why are they available below spot gold price?  Is it a mistake (that won't be honored) or is it an offer?

It is quite a lot below spot too!  I haven't heard bad things about bitgild, so am very interested.

The one that is out of stock?

http://www.bitgild.com/lunar-goat-1oz-gold-2015.html
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1764
why is your shipping so expensive? I could literally buy already expensive gold on amazon and still save...
Activity: 3
Update : He replied to my emails and provided me with a tracking number for my order.

Activity: 3
I made an order few days ago, paid with bitcoin ( order # 100002737 ) .
No tracking info until this moment, i've sent 2 emails to support but no answer.
Now your website is down, don't know what to think.
I sent you +2500 euros worth of bitcoin.
Exit scam?
An answer would be much appreciated.Thanks.
PS :  I really hope this is not an exit scam, maybe i hurry to the conclusions, but if it is maybe think twice about what you are doing.
It wont be good for your health if you scammed me, trust me.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
BTC trader
The website is down. Does anyone know any info?

Update: Website back online but I'm not sure if they scammed me or not.

Update: They also answered email. Probably everything is fine.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Another transaction completed successfully and on time. +1

The coin was confirmed legit by my assayer.

Update: 3 successful purchases.
Activity: 784
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
I don't have any very recent experiences with them, but all my trades with them have been smooth and pretty much perfect - based on that, I'd say they are highly reputable. Of course, circumstances can change, and the last order I did with them was slower than usual but nothing too alarming. Caveat emptor always applies but if their circumstances haven't changed in the past year or so, I'd still recommend this vendor.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
has anyone experiance with them ?

i am a bit confused
i ordered but it seems my payment didnt get there in time ( had only 15 minutes )
and i cant find there suport

Is Bitgild still a going concern?

I've been emailing them about getting some gold, but they are not responding at all.
It seems they're not active on this forum anymore but their shop is up and running.

I recently ordered 2 small gold bars from bitgild.com.
The gold was delivered in time in neutral, sturdy packaging.
My independent assayer confirmed the gold's authenticity.

100% legit. I will be a repeat customer.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is Bitgild still a going concern?

I've been emailing them about getting some gold, but they are not responding at all.
legendary
Activity: 1078
has anyone experiance with them ?

i am a bit confused
i ordered but it seems my payment didnt get there in time ( had only 15 minutes )
and i cant find there suport
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Hello, is this website and company still legit? No post from 2014...

Yeah, it's still working.
Pages:
Jump to: