Pages:
Author

Topic: bitHopper: Python Pool Hopper Proxy - page 87. (Read 355678 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
August 04, 2011, 11:35:36 AM
Here is a small list of feature request I submitted 40+ pages ago.
Updated

Feature request for stats page:

1) Please add a thousand separators to stat page (Shares, User shares etc).
2) Please add a button to force mining in selected  pool and hop away only when another pool starts a new block    
3) check pool once more, before it gets a status "api_disable"
4) remove  "api_disable"  after N seconds and return the pool back to its previous status (mine etc)
5) move move backup pool to the end of the mining pools list and before disabled pools

Thank you

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
respecttheslider
August 04, 2011, 11:31:05 AM
My miners keep going idle any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
August 04, 2011, 11:29:24 AM
Made a poll for stats page theme if you would like the colors more in tune with your preference

Anything would be better than the ugly gray mess we have now. Can we go back to the way it was before?

Sorry, I didn't mean to be unkind. I like some of the changes that were made to index.html. But I think the color scheme is not pleasing to the eye.

yep you're right, it's a little bit difficult to select the colors to distinguish them easily and have a nice aspect palette at the same time
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
August 04, 2011, 11:24:26 AM
Made a poll for stats page theme if you would like the colors more in tune with your preference

Anything would be better than the ugly gray mess we have now. Can we go back to the way it was before?

Sorry, I didn't mean to be unkind. I like some of the changes that were made to index.html. But I think the color scheme is not pleasing to the eye.
legendary
August 04, 2011, 11:12:59 AM
seems like the "fire" test ongoing for rfc  Shocked
legendary
August 04, 2011, 10:50:35 AM

haha "ugly gray mess" it's someone's work pimpin' the stats, and yes I should put an option in pool to leave it the way it was, vote that pls
Why not just break out the css and have it changable with a dropdown or something? A checkbox to hide disabled pools would help too, a quick style="display:none" would work.

yep just like flower suggested, you're welcome to implement it if you want on git
Activity: 658
August 04, 2011, 10:46:28 AM

haha "ugly gray mess" it's someone's work pimpin' the stats, and yes I should put an option in pool to leave it the way it was, vote that pls
Why not just break out the css and have it changable with a dropdown or something? A checkbox to hide disabled pools would help too, a quick style="display:none" would work.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
August 04, 2011, 10:43:26 AM
What about BTCPool24? Do they still do Prop. or PPS or another payout system?
Why are they disabled?
he says on the stats page that statistik is stopped because of the big number of shares last round -> the shares will be new counted.
And if I interpret right: PPS fkt. means that PPS is funktional...
legendary
August 04, 2011, 10:39:29 AM

Activity: 481
August 04, 2011, 10:35:55 AM

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
August 04, 2011, 09:10:58 AM
Why are they disabled?

delay stats and changed payout to unknown

THX
legendary
August 04, 2011, 09:06:37 AM
legendary
August 04, 2011, 09:02:47 AM
Why are they disabled?

delay stats and changed payout to unknown
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 04, 2011, 08:56:49 AM
one minor issue ED with your fork...

if you change the status of one of the miners with slices.. it just goes to back up until you change it back.

I was having issues with bloody again..and just decided to turn them off for a while.. well they had 300 of my slice shares.

the hopper decided to mine arsbitcoin for a good while, despite bitclockers had 6%.. if i disabled ars it just went to a different backup.. it was only when i reenabled bloody and let it finish did it reslice.

this makes it kinda hard to disable a bad server without having to actually restart.

Thanks, didn't test that, will take a look today...
And should be fixed in tree b13cbac215c37da409f1. Tested it and it seems to change/reslice whenever I disable or set a pool to info now (and vice versa)
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
August 04, 2011, 08:49:34 AM
Why are they disabled?
August 04, 2011, 08:46:42 AM
one minor issue ED with your fork...

if you change the status of one of the miners with slices.. it just goes to back up until you change it back.

I was having issues with bloody again..and just decided to turn them off for a while.. well they had 300 of my slice shares.

the hopper decided to mine arsbitcoin for a good while, despite bitclockers had 6%.. if i disabled ars it just went to a different backup.. it was only when i reenabled bloody and let it finish did it reslice.

this makes it kinda hard to disable a bad server without having to actually restart.

Thanks, didn't test that, will take a look today...
August 04, 2011, 08:45:41 AM
Yo Ed, last time I will bother you but please tell me if this is the intended functionality of your altslice set to 1200 .

- It remains on pools until slice time runs out, no matter if a pool is >43.5% or in case of mine_slush >~11%, it will continue until timeslice is finish.
- If there is a new server with fresh block and that server have a timeslice assigned to it, it would jump to a timeslice on higher shares server ie. bitclockers were at 0% and timesliced at 600s whereas bloody is at 35% and timesliced at 600 aswell, now what happened it moved from btcpool24(finished timeslice there) and jumped to bloody and not bitclockers?

If this is the way it should work, Id like to understand this method better cause I cant for the life of me figure out how this could be more profitable than hop lowest share or dynamic penalty+hop lowest share.
Yes that's the intended behaviour. Try the latest pull, I (bone headedly) weighted based on most shares and not least shares, so that should fix your issue... stupid mistake!  Embarrassed
legendary
August 04, 2011, 08:26:32 AM
Can someone please post and update a list of all pools worth hopping (and why)?
There was so many changes in the last days, I completely lost the overview which one is still good and which not.

We should keep an updated list somewhere please!

Thanks!  Cool

I agree, that'd be really handy.

check-out user.cfg.default, it should make you and idea of what pools are good to hop, keep it updated Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 04, 2011, 06:33:34 AM
got this in the mail

Thanks for joining http://digbtc.net

Because LNSMPPS is some difficult to understand.

Now we have changed our payment method to Proportional.

but they are tiny..they have 4.2gh

I have an account there but unless everyone came, i'm not sure if i like mining the really small pools, they are below 43% for days. I'd like to see ryouiki's sim with slow pools. I guess it would all work out it just seems to take a lot of time.

add them back if ya want to. personally i bet they just missed us.

I think they where bigger before switching over to LNSMPPS.
All the hoppers left, so they shrunk...

But I put them back in, if we all do they will grow again Smiley

If you let me know their info to put in the pool.cfg, I'll start using them Smiley

pools.cfg:

[digbtc]
name: digbtc.net
mine_address: digbtc.net:8332
api_address:http://digbtc.net/
api_method:re
api_key:Round Shares: ([ 0-9]+)
url: http://www.digbtc.net

user.cfg:

[digbtc]
role: mine
user: your_username
pass: your_password
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2011, 06:27:06 AM
got this in the mail

Thanks for joining http://digbtc.net

Because LNSMPPS is some difficult to understand.

Now we have changed our payment method to Proportional.

but they are tiny..they have 4.2gh

I have an account there but unless everyone came, i'm not sure if i like mining the really small pools, they are below 43% for days. I'd like to see ryouiki's sim with slow pools. I guess it would all work out it just seems to take a lot of time.

add them back if ya want to. personally i bet they just missed us.

I think they where bigger before switching over to LNSMPPS.
All the hoppers left, so they shrunk...

But I put them back in, if we all do they will grow again Smiley

If you let me know their info to put in the pool.cfg, I'll start using them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: