Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer T9 Bitcoin Miner - page 13. (Read 38774 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Does anyone know when will be availabe the stock again? Or it could be in the midnight?

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Unsure how sharing the status of my purchase requires trust but whatever floats your boat..

keep calm and mine on
Activity: 29
what's with the difference in fan speeds?

https://i.imgur.com/6IiddrD.jpg

The push fan is slower with a resistor in the feed wire.  This lowers back pressure from blowing too hard into the heat sinks.

but are the same fans models right? who controls the speed? is any order you should connect the fans on the main board?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Probably negative presure. Less air comes in more air out.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Hello guys
Does bitmain shop are still stock for T9?!
User @moneroorq send me message that contains a link were and he claims that it can still be order.
but when I go to the site is shown sold out Huh
Is he honest?

While that may be true, do not trust a new account to take care of you, heed the warning
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Hello guys
User @moneroorq send me message that contains a link were and he claims that it can still be order.
Is he honest?

He's trying to rip you off, you will see the URL his link takes you to isn't bitmain.com
Activity: 6
Hello guys
Is he honest?
http://uupload.ir/files/aahk_screenshot_20170119-153004.png
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Do not hesitate to buy from Bitmain with BTC.  Despite their shortcomings, they are trustworthy to ship out goods.  Only a couple times did they ship miners "significantly" late, as in a month or so.
Activity: 27
When we are able to order?
I'm really confused!
after this time we can record our order: after 2300 hours (GMT+8) today (17 January 2017)??

In this way we must to wait about 95 days later for order?

Looks like you missed the boat; they are sold out.

I wouldn't worry.

I purchased mine almost the second they became available.

My status is now

Paid
Shipped
Valid

Tracking numbers received and there on there way Smiley
Back to my original question though; has any high leveled members made large orders from Bitmain with Coin only? At least 30 miners at once. No disrespect Cybermods but I would feel better with confirmation from a Vet who has forum trust established.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

They were available but are now sold out, you'll need to wait for the next batch to be released - mostly likely after CNY.
Activity: 6
I'm really confused!
after this time we can record our order: after 2300 hours (GMT+8) today (17 January 2017)??

In this way we must to wait about 95 days later for order?
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
The point of the T9 is to trade a bit of efficiency for a more reliable machine.

Can you back up this claim?

Officially no. But I dont mind people not believing me, it makes it more fun to say 'I told you so' later on  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

The push fan is slower with a resistor in the feed wire.  This lowers back pressure from blowing too hard into the heat sinks.
Activity: 29

https://i.imgur.com/6IiddrD.jpg
Activity: 236
Merit: 105
The point of the T9 is to trade a bit of efficiency for a more reliable machine.

Can you back up this claim?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Limited amount left in stock.  Just paid for another 3.

DELETED

Thanks Swimmer63,

Just grabbed one to give it a try out.

Scam post, delete this shit please.

Delete your quote of said shit please.
Activity: 756
Merit: 560

As 16/14nm is pretty much the standard for the next few years it makes sense to buy a miner that is slightly less efficient but will run twice as long without problems. We all know the S9 has issues, and the release of this miner seems to support the fact that the s9 hardware is being run on the very edge of reliability to get the .10 spec, which in turn is causing a number of premature failures. It only takes one bad chip to take out an entire hashing board with the way the boards are designed.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Jack of all trades, master of none.
I wouldn't worry.

I purchased mine almost the second they became available.

My status is now

Paid
Shipped
Valid

Tracking numbers received and there on there way Smiley
Activity: 27
I have never brought a large quantity of miners from Bitmain. I'm a little apprehensive with a big order all purchased with my BitCoin.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
all things being equal  the r4 at 7.5th and 916  could be  a better deal then the t9 at 1104  11.5th.

the r4 will use .1  watts
the t9 will use .126 watts

so 3 r4's = 22.5th  and        2748

and 2 t9's = 23th   and        2204  this is 544 usd difference  and shipping  makes is about 600 more for the r4's

So  I will pretend  they are both 23 th for math   ease

23th at .1 watts = 2300 watts

23th at .126 watts = 2900 watts

so 1 ibm 2980 psu runs all 3  r4's

and 1 ibm 2980  will be short for 2 t9's   so the r4's save back some of the 600 price difference in psu say 50

so 550 price difference

and you save 432 kwatts per month

600 watts per hour x 24 = 14.4 kwatts a day

at 10 cents  that is 43.20 usd per month

So  in about 1 year  43.20 x 12 = 518.40 

which means 3x R4 7.5th vs 2x T9 11.5 are close to a tie in value. 

4 assumptions  made are  :

1) nothing breaks
2) .126 watts per gh = T9
3) .100 watts per gh = R4
4)  10 cents  a kwatt

Many will say 10 cents a kwatt is too high  use 8 cents a kwatt   so after 16 months  they are pretty much equal

The real key is the true power used.

If the T9 does     .135 cents at the meter
and the R4 does  .100 cents at the meter

the r4 is cheaper after:

9 months at 10 cents a kwatt
12 months at 8 cents  a kwatt

I came to the same basic conclusion Phil, but your math sealed it for me.  I missed the T9 flash sale and don't believe any more S9s will coming for a while.  I placed an order for an R4.  It will be my first.  Was temped to have it shipped to me.  But my electric is too high.  So it's heading to hosting with my other ones.
Thanks for the proof.
Pages:
Jump to: