Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 35. (Read 89304 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Good thing I already saw this coming and sold at 130 earlier. Tongue

did you buy back yet?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Good thing I already saw this coming and sold at 130 earlier. Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Ooh, this I find fascinating Smiley - OK, I know it's small volumes overall but interesting nevertheless:

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
ok now panic  Cheesy
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Interesting to see whether Gox will follow Bitstamp now. This looks like an arbitrage effect between BTC-e and Bitstamp. Everyone wants to participate in the LTC pump on BTC-e so the demand for BTC there drops and so does the price.

interesting,

i would speculate that people are buying LTC in hopes of turning a quick BTC profit from it.

Pop the popcorn, this gana be good  Cool
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I expect a continual downtrend on both exchanges.

We (serious traders) should not pray for another whale. Even praying is not good idea as in whale timing the friday is next jumping day.

legendary
Activity: 938
chaos is fun...…damental :)
New verification requirements

Bitstamp’s verification procedures are in accordance with high standards already adopted in today's financial world and assure Bitstamp’s service providers as well as regulators. To be in line with financial standards, as of September 30th, 2013, bitcoin and bank transfers will only be available to verified customers.
https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-new-verification-requirements/ wonder if also ripple will be included
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
OH NO, PRICE IS GOING DOWN!!!
SELL, SELL!!!

Just kidding, too fast to call it a trend reversal. Wink

the volume on the down looks good, if anything, this signals more upward potential
legendary
Activity: 1246
Interesting to see whether Gox will follow Bitstamp now. This looks like an arbitrage effect between BTC-e and Bitstamp. Everyone wants to participate in the LTC pump on BTC-e so the demand for BTC there drops and so does the price.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
stamps price is going down

yea... its breaking my balls.

don't panic, its now forming a bottom, and MtGox is about ready for another jump.
Activity: 516
Merit: 283

yea... its breaking my balls.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 133
doesn't look like there are so many bitstamp wall observers out there... pretty quiet in here. (tumbleweed)
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Looks like we're on an all time high on the weekly 2week weighted average chart (the one I look to to take out noise).

I much prefer the slope of this rally than that of April and on Bitstamp alone the volume is also looking healthy too though I'd rather see the volume over all major exchanges (which I take to be substantially down) for more confidence this is for real.  However, I am not one of those concerned about 'manipulators' nor that the price is too high.  I'd just prefer the increase slowed down a bit to give more groovy people the chance to jump on board before the institutions do Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Truly decentralized stable asset
WTF is happening!
Please, somebody wake me up!
This price is too high to be true!!!

This is just the beginning.  Bitcoin is a tiny little infant.  Oh, the places you'll go!
Activity: 163
yes, a fake wall for months.
Not necessarily a fake wall, could just as well have been a change of mind considering the current trend.

yeah! a lot of time to sell bitcoins in the downtrend and did not. Now the price have reach 130~ usd, just disappearing the wall.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Truly decentralized stable asset
Activity: 323
Merit: 251
did u guys also notice that big ask wall dissapearing the past hour?

it's the first time i see the ask wall being not a tsunami on bitstamp and now also for the first time considerably smaller than the bid wall.

Is my observation correct?

yes, a fake wall for months.
Not necessarily a fake wall, could just as well have been a change of mind considering the current trend.
Pages:
Jump to: