Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow R9-12 threads, DZ Miners Co-op. Plz move ?s and discussion here. - page 2. (Read 25014 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Tough to sell when making a .15btc loss per share...
That's almost $500 for my 4 shares

If we mined until no longer profitable would we get closer to ROI?

please do not think it is possible for btc roi.   but we did make fiat roi.  

we are down .25 btc a share.    here is the no sale math

feb 1 we earned -      .030
 feb 15 we may earn- . 025  
march 1  we may earn .020
march 15 we may earn .015
apr 1 we may earn        .012

this adds up to .102   by apr 1st  2 full months from now. no fees were used to get that number.  2 months is a long time in btc.

I am not trying to be doom an gloom and I do want each to vote what they want to do. Philip's numbers have pretty much been bang on. This time he may not be able to predict very well because of coming difficulty increases between now and April 1.

Look at the hashrate that has hit the network in the last couple of days.  http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Philips numbers may still be close but a lot of larger machines are entering the market place for the consumer and the industrial miner.

those figures I used represent the best numbers possible.  more then likely this round would earn the .1btc a share on may 1 not april 1.   I rahter have the .1btc  a share today.

If  round 17 was all good I would be fuck it let this ride.  but round 17 has a major problem.  A problem large enough to possibly result in the end of the coop.

If black arrow goes poof the coop is really hurting. If black arrow send us hash power may 31 the coop may live.  I want the .5 btc my 5 shares would get me.

Philip,

I hope you did not take offense to the way I wrote that. Your math and analytic skills are impeccable. I respect all you have calculated for us and greatly appreciate it. You have let me be a lot lazier. Smiley

I just wanted to point out that spike in hashrate, that kind of surprised me. I believe it will be starts and spurts like this for some time now.

Regards,

M
  No worries I get lazy and don't always full write explanations down.

the full explanation can just take a real long time and fill up way too much space. 
We are all a bunch of blind men trying to make some sense of this rather large elephant.

My take is if 17 was great if r9 -12 never had hash short fall if 15 + 16 had not a problem with the move.  if 5 + 6 had not stopped on and off with hash rate we might all be inclined to let r9-12 ride so to speak.
  Well all of the above has been a problem  So I do not want to let r9-r12 hash.  The realistic max of earned btc by april 1- may1 is  about .1btc  selling the gear may 1 will not be a lot of coin for us.  It is worth more now.
        If you think btc will jump just hold onto the buyout money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

this adds up to .102   by apr 1st  2 full months from now. no fees were used to get that number.  2 months is a long time in btc.

I am not trying to be doom an gloom and I do want each to vote what they want to do. Philip's numbers have pretty much been bang on. This time he may not be able to predict very well because of coming difficulty increases between now and April 1.

Look at the hashrate that has hit the network in the last couple of days.  http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Philips numbers may still be close but a lot of larger machines are entering the market place for the consumer and the industrial miner.

those figures I used represent the best numbers possible.  more then likely this round would earn the .1btc a share on may 1 not april 1.   I rahter have the .1btc  a share today.

If  round 17 was all good I would be fuck it let this ride.  but round 17 has a major problem.  A problem large enough to possibly result in the end of the coop.

If black arrow goes poof the coop is really hurting. If black arrow send us hash power may 31 the coop may live.  I want the .5 btc my 5 shares would get me.

Philip,

I hope you did not take offense to the way I wrote that. Your math and analytic skills are impeccable. I respect all you have calculated for us and greatly appreciate it. You have let me be a lot lazier. Smiley

I just wanted to point out that spike in hashrate, that kind of surprised me. I believe it will be starts and spurts like this for some time now.

Regards,

M
legendary

those figures I used represent the best numbers possible.  more then likely this round would earn the .1btc a share on may 1 not april 1.   I rahter have the .1btc  a share today.

please do not think it is possible for btc roi.   but we did make fiat roi. 

we are down .25 btc a share.    here is the no sale math

feb 1 we earned -      .030
march 1  we may earn .020
apr 1 we may earn        .012

this adds up to .102   by apr 1st  2 full months from now. no fees were used to get that number.  2 months is a long time in btc.

Look at the hashrate that has hit the network in the last couple of days.  http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

legendary

please do not think it is possible for btc roi.   but we did make fiat roi. 

we are down .25 btc a share.    here is the no sale math

feb 1 we earned -      .030
march 1  we may earn .020
apr 1 we may earn        .012

this adds up to .102   by apr 1st  2 full months from now. no fees were used to get that number.  2 months is a long time in btc.
alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050
The problem with waiting is that the value of the hardware will likely decline over time (in terms of USD). My single vote for one share is to sell while the hardware still has some value. The original price as I recall was in USD. The BTC I had to send in strictly an inconvenient contrivance. My metric is USD loss/gain, not BTC.
Activity: 546

I think its 27 to 1 now. I voted.

The way I understand this is it is not really 27 to 1. If it is straight yes or no then 27 to 1 is correct. It would be by percentage shares against the total. i.e. I voted to sell my 40 shares of 400 shares. That would be 10% of the vote. The 2 shares for the no vote would only be .5 percent of the vote.

Im sure the officials will chime in here and I can not speak for the CO-OP. I doubt we will get all 400 shares to vote so I guess if a large part of the shares do vote and more than 50% are to sell then they will sell.

legendary
legendary
The instructions that were given where to sign a message with the word Yes or No nothing else according to the current results there are only 4 valid votes.

If you placed an invalid vote please resubmit with the signed message only for the last question.

it won't let me go back and vote yes.  

So according to the score card it is 20  yes and 1 no

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The instructions that were given where to sign a message with the word Yes or No nothing else according to the current results there are only 4 valid votes.

If you placed an invalid vote please resubmit with the signed message only for the last question.
legendary
An email blast just went out with the following form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kqLjjQExIWOGrpfYq-Cjn1iIaW5oXazyTLC08tCWtyo/viewform

Please cast your vote as soon as possible 28BTC buyout for the entire round (offer valid until Monday) + hosting fee waived for this payout if done before payout on the 1st.

Yes I voted for this. 5 shares worth.       and as of today we are at 13btc in earnings    so 13 + 28 = 41 btc     about .1 btc each share   and we would be done with this round.

https://blockchain.info/address/1CR3h3SLewfcYK4XGySe4bgKwXV2VYqvVV

we would have a btc loss of .15 per share and a fiat gain of about 220usd a share.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
An email blast just went out with the following form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kqLjjQExIWOGrpfYq-Cjn1iIaW5oXazyTLC08tCWtyo/viewform

Please cast your vote as soon as possible 28BTC buyout for the entire round (offer valid until Monday) + hosting fee waived for this payout if done before payout on the 1st.
legendary
I really think that we need to look into selling this equipment.  The fees that we pay to the coop are still a reasonable percentage of the total mined BTC, coming in a bit less than 5%.  The next pay period, Feb.15, is going to be a much higher percentage and we will probably be at 25% or more by our Mar 1 payout. I know that we are still making btc at that point, but our equipment will be doing over a quarter of it's work just to pay our fees.

Selling Antminers on ebay sounds like it could be a very good idea right now.  I think that we, the miners, need to make this decision.  I know that the co-op organizers have worked very hard for us but their income doesn't change when difficulty goes up, only ours does.  They make $400 every two weeks whether we mine $20000 worth of BTC or $1000 worth.  We can't wait for them to suggest selling, we need to start to force this issue.

well you have a point so far we mined 12 coins from 15th to now. go to 13.5 by pay day and pull off .5 we spilt 13 coins  that is 10400 usd.     if we put up 3.2 th in miners  lets say mostly s-1 we would be selling 16 of them   you can sell one right now for 2k on ebay easy sale   so that would be 32k   take off 10 percent in fees  your are at 29k.   lets say we get 1 robbed (ebay can be tough we would clear 27k  that is 33.75 btc

or consider selling them on this site for btc 1.8 btc a machine x 16 machines =  28.8 btc or about 23k

wasn't there a shortfall of about 14 BTC? Mr. numbers. Just curious

yes there was a shortfall of coins.   but with the crash not burn (?)  of round 17  a lot of us are antsy (pun intended).

so if we take 13/14 earned and cash the units out for 28 btc we are close to 41-42 btc.   which would help . frankly I had expressed fears that this could happen if round 17 had a big issue like it has had.  the buy out  plus earnings comes to about .1 btc a share.

yeah we can fight over the shortfall of hash   and say we deserve 55 btc  over 400 shares not 41/42.
But  I want some coins now.    and a total of 41 btc would get us closer to roi in btc and definitely roi in fiat. 
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
If you want to sell you ants let me know. They will need to be less then what Bitmain is selling them for. Maybe able to work out a deal to take all of them. 
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
I really think that we need to look into selling this equipment.  The fees that we pay to the coop are still a reasonable percentage of the total mined BTC, coming in a bit less than 5%.  The next pay period, Feb.15, is going to be a much higher percentage and we will probably be at 25% or more by our Mar 1 payout. I know that we are still making btc at that point, but our equipment will be doing over a quarter of it's work just to pay our fees.

Selling Antminers on ebay sounds like it could be a very good idea right now.  I think that we, the miners, need to make this decision.  I know that the co-op organizers have worked very hard for us but their income doesn't change when difficulty goes up, only ours does.  They make $400 every two weeks whether we mine $20000 worth of BTC or $1000 worth.  We can't wait for them to suggest selling, we need to start to force this issue.

well you have a point so far we mined 12 coins from 15th to now. go to 13.5 by pay day and pull off .5 we spilt 13 coins  that is 10400 usd.     if we put up 3.2 th in miners  lets say mostly s-1 we would be selling 16 of them   you can sell one right now for 2k on ebay easy sale   so that would be 32k   take off 10 percent in fees  your are at 29k.   lets say we get 1 robbed (ebay can be tough we would clear 27k  that is 33.75 btc

or consider selling them on this site for btc 1.8 btc a machine x 16 machines =  28.8 btc or about 23k

wasn't there a shortfall of about 14 BTC? Mr. numbers. Just curious
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
I'll vote yes to sell the 10 shares I have.
Regards,
Brian
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I'll vote to sell my 20 shares.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I vote to sell with my 4 shares. I think there is enough interest in selling that an email should be sent out for an official vote. Let's get this done!
Pages:
Jump to: