Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 14. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If I were an admin, I'd try to figure out why people aren't earning a thing at my pool.  Roll Eyes

Faulty coin choice logic, would be my initial guess.  Since this is an "auto-convert to BTC" pool, there's no need to have 70+ coins listed.  Instead, only the most profitable 1 or 2 coins per algo is necessary.

Neoscrypt is a good example - there's 11 coins.  Only Crowdcoin and Desire (and MAYBE Feather, on a good day) are worth a damn.  Guncoin is crap, but it eats a ton of shares.  Same with Skein - Aurora and Unitus (unless its merge-mined) aren't worth the time.

Would be different if this was a "keep what you mine" pool, but its not.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
If I were an admin, I'd try to figure out why people aren't earning a thing at my pool.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Thanks everyone here for using the pool.  We are keeping the 0.005 policy for now as it's been running smoothly and we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us.  But as an Admin I'll discuss with the team to see what we can do for those of you that finds our pool under-performing for your rig configurations.  It's sad to see some of you go but it does raise curiousity as why some rigs are not getting the income that I see everyday with my simple rig.  Again for the past week, a single 1080Ti should hover around 0.00035 to 0.0006 BTC daily and average out to 0.0004 to 0.0005 per day.

"...we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us" I believe that, because I have not read anywhere that you have missed or even have been late any payouts.
Some bigger not sure better pools have missed for many days and just write in Twitter "Sorry about that"

"...but it does raise curiousity..." Yes it does and big time, but now at this time incomes are reason why I do leave, not for good. I´ll be back to test time to time how its going and if I do see improve with incomes I have account ready and with some BTC´s in it.

How long account can be unused until you close it and possible BTCs are count as ´donation´ ?

Activity: 129
Thanks everyone here for using the pool.  We are keeping the 0.005 policy for now as it's been running smoothly and we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us.  But as an Admin I'll discuss with the team to see what we can do for those of you that finds our pool under-performing for your rig configurations.  It's sad to see some of you go but it does raise curiousity as why some rigs are not getting the income that I see everyday with my simple rig.  Again for the past week, a single 1080Ti should hover around 0.00035 to 0.0006 BTC daily and average out to 0.0004 to 0.0005 per day.
Sorry Blazepool but revenue does not match the 24 hour hashrates on the frontpage.

* That is just my opinion.

Same here. I will not return.. Got rid of my Nemos config files.
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
@BlazePool

I was mining at your pool with 6x1080ti for the last 4 days but the earnings are not in the average

nemos blazepool 24h in the last 11 hour did nothing. The rig is OK and also the hashrate

Could you please make a manual payout for balance greater to 0.0025?

I'll keep watching your pool tho for fixes and improvements
Thanks

I wish that too. Blazepool will you please pay over 0.0025 BTC. Im moving my rig elsewhere.
Sorry Blazepool but revenue does not match the 24 hour hashrates on the frontpage.
(BTW For small miners like me, that 0.005 is too high, 0.0025 would be much better)

* That is just my opinion.

Activity: 5
@BlazePool

I was mining at your pool with 6x1080ti for the last 4 days but the earnings are not in the average

nemos blazepool 24h in the last 11 hour did nothing. The rig is OK and also the hashrate

Could you please make a manual payout for balance greater to 0.0025?

I'll keep watching your pool tho for fixes and improvements
Thanks
Activity: 3
@BitBustah What's your algo list like?  A bench rig of my own with 1x 1080Ti logged the average of 0.0005 BTC/day in the past three days.  Just a 1 card example so it doesn't paint the whole picture.  That should be pretty competitive in today's market.
Please do not need to mislead people, I have used similar to your settings and do not get this amount even with 2x1080 (+200/250/100%).

Revenue for last 24 hours

Normally I get about 0.001 per day with my 2 1080ti's. So, this is not exaggeration. I don't know why Blazepool is running so poorly right now, I'm only getting about 0.0006. If I wasn't so close to pay out, I would just jump back to NiceHash or zpool.

The first 13 hours I earned a "visual" 1.92 euro... So not worth it. Can't wait another 12 hours to "see" what I've earned. That won't cut it.
http://you-stupid-woman.com/yl/

Back to Ahash.

How is Ahash? I mined maybe 1 hour there on accident. Seemed decent but payout was at 0.01. That's a long way to find out if you've wasted your time or money. Even now with Blaze, I wish I had just stuck to Zpool. It gives me .0025 every 2.5 to 3 days. Heck, NiceHash was giving me 0.001 every day, but that was with my i7 8700k at full blast. Trying to use that strictly for HodlCoin.
@BitBustah What's your algo list like?  A bench rig of my own with 1x 1080Ti logged the average of 0.0005 BTC/day in the past three days.  Just a 1 card example so it doesn't paint the whole picture.  That should be pretty competitive in today's market.
Please do not need to mislead people, I have used similar to your settings and do not get this amount even with 2x1080 (+200/250/100%).

Normally I get about 0.001 per day with my 2 1080ti's. So, this is not exaggeration. I don't know why Blazepool is running so poorly right now, I'm only getting about 0.0006. If I wasn't so close to pay out, I would just jump back to NiceHash or zpool.

The first 13 hours I earned a "visual" 1.92 euro... So not worth it. Can't wait another 12 hours to "see" what I've earned. That won't cut it.

Back to Ahash.
Activity: 3

Activity: 23
Please add Equihash and ETHash... and maybe some more coins for the alogs... and maybe FIX the FIVE alogs that have been borked for the past couple days (phi, tribus, hsr, timetravel, bitcore - all show "--" for 24avg)? Zero transparency makes me want to keep staying away from this pool... but Equihash would make me want to try it again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
You can't evaluate a mining pool by comparing what you made on one day vs. another! Even if your hashrate is the same and you mine the same algo(s) for the same time(s) that doesn't account for changes in network difficulty or pool "luck" (finding a block is a probabilistic event, not a certainty).

It's even harder to fairly evaluate a multi-algo, auto-exchange mining pool as the algo-switching software (e.g. - NemosMiner) affects your earnings, too.

The only approach that has any chance of producing useful data is to compare two identical rigs with one running NiceHash and the other your multi-algo, auto-switching software on the pool of your choice. This comparison needs to be run for at least 24 hours, but preferably for several days, and you should note the total earned for each rig at the same time(s) each day.

Activity: 40
I just tested 24hrs on Blazepool vs Ahashpool.

Blaze was 0.0484 vs Ahash at 0.0385.  So dunno.
@BitBustah  Thank you for running the benchmarks with blazepool.  Does your logger keep track of the "total_earned" field or the "balance" field?  When I do my logging I only use the "total_earned" field as "balance" field is inherently delayed by approx. 12 hours as the cryptos go through the maturity and exchange process.  Reason for asking is that I see your logger gets 0 increment in the past 4 hours which should not be reflecting reality.    Grin

All other Yiimp sites have that "total_earned" and "balance" value go up every hour. You are right, it is not reflecting reality.. But the result is that there is absolutely NO indication or estimate how much the earnings will/might be.
It makes me -and most likely others too- insecure about mining at your pool. I must say I was about to switch back to Ahash just before I read your message.
I'll keep it up for a full 24 hours. I was earning 10 euros a day at Ahash. We'll see if Blaze does better (after 12 or 24 hours).

Edited to add: I have been mining for 4 hours and there has not been an increase in my earnings. Kinda has me "in the dark"... Or am I missing something? Is the stats page showing how much I earned during those hours (or might earn)?
@BitBustah  Thank you for running the benchmarks with blazepool.  Does your logger keep track of the "total_earned" field or the "balance" field?  When I do my logging I only use the "total_earned" field as "balance" field is inherently delayed by approx. 12 hours as the cryptos go through the maturity and exchange process.  Reason for asking is that I see your logger gets 0 increment in the past 4 hours which should not be reflecting reality.    Grin

I have 1x 1080 ti, 2x 1080 and 1x 1070.. Gonna keep it running for 24 hours using Nemos blazepool24hrs. We'll see how it goes.
Activity: 79

I'll give it another 24 hours... Been playing with Nemos.. Maybe it will be better now. I'll let you know how it goes.
Activity: 12
No, I have like 12 algos in bat file.
@JukNi  Congratulations! That's your lucky hash!  That message says the share that your rig contributed a possible block hash with high enough difficulty.

@ACE4U2  I see that you based your algos on blake2s, phi and X17 not too long ago, are you keeping only these algos active?  I'd recommend adding to the list to at least around 6 algos continuously and checking/relisting weekly.  Recently algo profitability swaps a lot.  For example blake2s profitability dived since a few days ago.  [Added]  And phi didn't quite help in the past week either.  Numerous mandatory updates on the blockchain forced many pools to stop it for extensive periods of time.
Pages:
Jump to: