Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 15. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Getting like half of what I got few days ago.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
@BitBustah  Thank you for posting the link for the API logger!!!  Could you teach us all how to use the logger?  Also thank you for trying out the pool again, we've since added some new coins since your last visit!

Results were terrible... Switching back to Ahash.. Sorry.
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Hello,

I did get this information from my miner: accepted: 3356/3368 (diff 88.212), 13.22 MH/s yay!!! solved: 3
Never seen that solved:3 message before, now I wonder if it is ragged like a mess or is it normal. I have not seen or received any notice before. 
My guess is that it's good, but am I right?

Usually I get only info like this: accepted: 3391/3403 (diff 0.112), 13.21 MH/s yes!

Activity: 40
Thank you for adding the wallet API support!
Already logging my earnings: http://you-stupid-woman.com/yl/

I'm giving Blaze a try. Earnings at other pools are low..

How can I use that app?
@BitBustah  Thank you for posting the link for the API logger!!!  Could you teach us all how to use the logger?  Also thank you for trying out the pool again, we've since added some new coins since your last visit!

Nemos suggests that Blaze earns less than Ahash... But gonna try it out for 12-24 hours.

I stopped sharing my script.. It's just for me.. Sorry :$
brand new
Activity: 0
@alexcostabrito. Very slight drop of earnings does happen with orphans.  Normal orphans do happen regularly but not frequently, just the nature of the mining business.  What we don't want to see are large amount of orphans happening due to chain splits.

ok blazepool i thought it might have been a mistake on the net. now everything is fine here, i keep saying the pool is very good.
but to make it better you could make payments with lower balances to give opurtunity to small miners, something around 0.0025 on Sundays
Activity: 129

@romajc  There you go!!!  I haven't forgotten your question.

@alexcostabrito  Thank you for trying Blazepool!  Thanks for the complement and the suggestion!

@Bit2017User  Thanks for the tip!!! Great for the community!
Thank you for adding the wallet API support!
Already logging my earnings: http://you-stupid-woman.com/yl/

I'm giving Blaze a try. Earnings at other pools are low..
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
For anyone interested on mining blake2s on blazepool and eth somewhere else this is the command line

Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner V11 with ATI RX560

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal "user.worker" -esm 2 -epsw clay -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.blazepool.com:5766 -dwal "your_btc_address" -dpsw ID=RIGid,c=BTC -dcoin blake2s -dcri 27 -allpools 1 -mode 0

Works with a slight decrees on eth rate and the blake2s shares are accepted

Happy Mining
Activity: 182
Hello, good evening. I would like to congratulate you for the swimming pool, very good, I liked the look of it.
I have a problem at 22:35 I was with 0.00170358 and ra went to look at the earnings and at 23:06 my balance went down to 0.00169166 Can you see what has happened in my account?

You lost ~10 cents US due to an orphaned block.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, good evening. I would like to congratulate you for the swimming pool, very good, I liked the look of it.
I have a problem at 22:35 I was with 0.00170358 and ra went to look at the earnings and at 23:06 my balance went down to 0.00169166 Can you see what has happened in my account?
@alexcostabrito. Very slight drop of earnings does happen with orphans.  Normal orphans do happen regularly but not frequently, just the nature of the mining business.  What we don't want to see are large amount of orphans happening due to chain splits.

Hello everyone, 

It's great to see a little discussion going on about algos.  Currently all algos are working great!  We haven't disabled any algo, but one should tailor their bat file for activated algos based on your GPU types and combination in a rig.  Each GPU performs differently on different algo hence there's no set rule on which algo combination works the best for your particular group of cards.  Reposting one of our earlier suggestion:
"What I personally do is to have 1 card pointing at all algo and let the algorithms drive that one completely to determine the best algo list, then I point all my other cards at a selection of about 5-6 algos.  I do re-select of algo about weekly."

Everything is dynamic and changes as difficulty changes for all coins across all algos.  For example, we posted an example single 1080Ti rig that did great on Monday for 24hr, netting around 0.0006BTC for the algo selection.  The same machine with the same algos list did only 0.00042 in the past 24hrs.  Let's see what it does in the next 24hrs.

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Hello Guys
Can you help me configure the command line for Claymore 11 in order
To mine Ethereum ( MPH ) + Blake2s ( blazepool )
Is there a way to make it work ?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal 999.clay -epsw clay -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.blazepool.com:5766 -dwal ****mXHJK3WDL15vFbD73VECT84N*** -dpsw x -dcoin blake2s -eworker LAD3ATI560,c=BTC -allpools 1

The problem is that i need to specify a currency for example: ID=Rig01,c=BTC

Thanks
Yes, I know, but my question is, why are they removed? Are they unstable? Are they not profitable?

Then I could add them without problems?

Thank you very much

I have no idea why those are removed. I have keep using those removed algos and cant see any problems. Mining works well and payment comes after a while.
If you ask me, just keep mining with those pretty profitable algos. I havent see any infos that blazepool is shutting down some algos or anything like that.

Keep it going as long as it last...  Grin

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

Regarding what happens to you with the HMQ algorithm, I have tried it and I get many rejected shares, for low difficulty, I have eliminated it.

You can get much more less reject shares if you add command -m 2 ( -m, --diff-multiplier Multiply difficulty by this value (default 1.0))
Dont ask if it makes difference in payments or something, that you should ask those who knows this business, Im totally new and google learnd how this happends  Grin
Yes, I know, but my question is, why are they removed? Are they unstable? Are they not profitable?

Thank you very much

I have no idea why those are removed. I have keep using those removed algos and cant see any problems. Mining works well and payment comes after a while.
If you ask me, just keep mining with those pretty profitable algos. I havent see any infos that blazepool is shutting down some algos or anything like that.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

Regarding what happens to you with the HMQ algorithm, I have tried it and I get many rejected shares, for low difficulty, I have eliminated it.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much
Hello:

I have updated Sniffdog (your Blazepool version) and now you can only mine 7 algotithms with this software. Xevan and Tribus have disappeared.

Is there a problem with them?

Hello

There is no problem with few algos missing, Im just wondering why my 2x1080ti rig is so terribly slow with hmq1725 algo.  Wink

So if there is no problem, why has Blazepool removed them in the Sniffdog update?

Thank you

All you have to do to get algos back is update your .bat file look like this

Code:
powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NemosMiner-v2.4.2.ps1 -SelGPUDSTM '0 1' -SelGPUCC '0,1' -Currency EUR -Passwordcurrency BTC -interval 300 -Wallet YOUR BTC WALLET HERE -Location US -ActiveMinerGainPct 3 -PoolName blazepool -WorkerName ID=WRKR NAME HERE -Type nvidia -Algorithm xevan,hsr,phi,tribus,c11,skein,groestl,sib,bitcore,x17,Nist5,Lyra2RE2,blake2s,yescrypt,blakecoin,keccak,hmq1725,scrypt,skunk,timetravel,x11,myrgr,lbry -Donate 0
This works for me 100%, vant see why not for you too. Change BTC address etc to match yours (I dont mind if you mine for my btc address  Wink )
If you have AMD then change that -Type nvidia to -Type amd, and currency what you want to use.
Pages:
Jump to: