Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 19. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
2x1080 and 24hr: 0.00034... this is almost 5 times less than on a regular pool, or 2.5 times less than what NiceHash pays  Cheesy
Still 12 hours + 0,0001btc WTF? I would really like to see the coins and blocks, and what happens to them, because because of this graphic garbage, I can not understand why the block I found personally does not appear in my wallet.

p.s. Be careful, maybe the pool fakes the stats, all the morning was not more than 300 people, how suddenly they became more than a thousand and is also sharply in all algorithms there were fixed speed values:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/gQX-uws5TWmfS7IIfooP8Q.png
Activity: 126
http://api.blazepool.com/status

Am I using the right API here?  Its showing wildly different number of workers than whats listed on the home page as mining each algorithm.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
After 24h of testing - much better than zpool or ahash. Will test more Smiley

what algo's are you mining and interval? Smiley
I'm mining xevan,tribus,skein,neoscrypt,blake2s,x17,nist5,phi with 300 interval
Activity: 129
Hello pike1181   Yes, thank you for trying blazepool.  I see that your wallet address has successfully registered here as well.  Good luck mining! 
Activity: 2
Hello pike1181  

Thank you letting us know about the PM option.  I just changed our profile to accept PM from anyone.  As for your public wallet address, it is not showing up in our database.  Can you provide a little more details?  How long have you been mining with blazepool?  Are you using either nemos or sniffdog miner and have you changed the BTC address in the bat file to this particular public address?  Also, could you please verify that your bat file is pointing to the right pool by checking the pool flag as blazepool?  Thanks!

Blazepool

Only been running for about 15 minutes - but I did fat finger something in the script. Just updated and bounced it. WE HAVE SUCCESS! Simple PEBKAC error in this case. Smiley Thanks for the quick responses. +2
Hello pike1181  

Thank you letting us know about the PM option.  I just changed our profile to accept PM from anyone.  As for your public wallet address, it is not showing up in our database.  Can you provide a little more details?  How long have you been mining with blazepool?  Are you using either nemos or sniffdog miner and have you changed the BTC address in the bat file to this particular public address?  Also, could you please verify that your bat file is pointing to the right pool by checking the pool flag as blazepool?  Thanks!

Blazepool
@pike1181  Have you tried accessing your wallet through the main page with the "Go" button.  True that we had 1 hour of the button not working about 16 hours ago, but everything should've been fixed.  Please let us know if that still does not do it for you.  We've had no other reports of wallet page not loading.  You may also PM us your address and we can help you further for any info you need regarding your wallet status.
http://blazepool.com/wallet.html?btc=WALLET

Still does not work for me.

Simply stuck at the loading page with the flame. Tried clearing cache, deleting temp files, diff browser - all without any luck. Sad

works for me, sometimes I get what you are talking about though.
Activity: 2
http://blazepool.com/wallet.html?btc=WALLET

Still does not work for me.

Simply stuck at the loading page with the flame. Tried clearing cache, deleting temp files, diff browser - all without any luck. Sad
@newgameos  Thanks for the continuous support.

@carlcapone Yes, you may turn individual GPU off by specifying the GPU index in the bat file for nemos.  Example:  -SelGPUDSTM '1 2' -SelGPUCC '1,2'       This setup for a 3 GPU rig with the first GPU id:0 disabled for mining.

@robl450 We got requests for other payment schedules and will consider all factors.

Activity: 60
How to select the gpu? I sometimes need to turn off one of the GPU for other purposes. The original nemos batch file had the option, not sure if we can do it for the forked blaze nemos miner. Thank you.

it works the same as with nemos batch file
I am trying it now and doing some mining. 

As I said though, it would be really nice if you could do smaller payouts occasionally.  Even every couple of weeks for .001 or maybe .0025
Activity: 36
How to select the gpu? I sometimes need to turn off one of the GPU for other purposes. The original nemos batch file had the option, not sure if we can do it for the forked blaze nemos miner. Thank you.
Activity: 60

what algo's are you mining and interval? Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
@vimaxus Thank you for trying blazepool out.
@robl450 Sure it's risky to try a new pool.  You're surely welcome to wait a couple of days to see what people's comments are and maybe you'll think about trying for a few days for your rig.  Happy and good luck mining!

Blazepool

I got a small rig.  .005 take me a month or more.  No reason you can't do smaller payments once a week or something like other pools.

Totally agree. After the zergpool debacle* I am loathe to try out new pools at all, much less pools that I'd need to mine there for 1-2 weeks to hit the minimum payout with my test rig (2x GTX 1080).

* - I lost 40% of 6 days worth of earnings because of a hard fork, then a week later the pool wallet is hacked and 1 BTC was stolen, then the pool goes offline completely from a DDoS attack, which there should have been some protection against in the first place.

@robl450 Sure it's risky to try a new pool.  You're surely welcome to wait a couple of days to see what people's comments are and maybe you'll think about trying for a few days for your rig.  Happy and good luck mining!

Blazepool

I got a small rig.  .005 take me a month or more.  No reason you can't do smaller payments once a week or something like other pools.

Blazepool
Just heard about this pool.  Looks like it could be nice, but no lower payout threshold makes it not worth the risk at this time.
Activity: 1
For me the link works (as well as the go button) but it's just showing loading and I see the fancy cursor but that's it.
Do I have to wait a while before I'm able to see the wallet? (It's only been a few hours)

edit: nevermind. I was mining in the default sniff wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: