Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 16. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I am very curious to see how this will work out, if blitz has to be on the stratis blockchain they have to convert this current token or something?Huh
And why is the dev team not talking about this the twitter is dead for like 8 months?Huh is Khil0ne trying to dump his coins after this pump?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is this a token swap and new blockchain
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
this is interesting news! Thats why Blitz so flew up!  Cheesy
It is a pity that my Bittrex account is disable  Grin
Do you think there will be growth more?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/943055116336291840

As mentioned before @bitalize #BLITZ will be the first existing coin Stratis will deploy via their Blockchain-as-a-service offering @stratisplatform.

From Stratis Slack. Todays comments by Stratis CEO Chris:

"Blitz will be the first existing coin we deploy via our Blockchain-as-a-service offering. We are actually moving very close to this, with the developments over the last few weeks.
We really need to migrate TVE to the full node in order to extend the functionality and to implement it onchain like Steemit. But first Blitz needs to move over to our code base."

"Blitz is a sleeping dragon, it has one of the best platforms in crypto with real utility in theviralexchange.com"

"Blitz will have access to most of our tech (TumbleBit, Breeze) once they are part of the Stratis ecosystem"
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Where is the supporters of this coin ?

The coin is not impressive at all, it lives from pampa to pampa. According to the idea this is one of the directions of the stratis, but for some reason it does not develop at all

That means that I must sell all of my Blitzs at 1.2 bucks ? Smiley
I went into Bitrex and was surprised to find that the order for 11000 satoshi had worked))) It's a feast of a sort of praise))))))
Activity: 213
Merit: 101

The coin is not impressive at all, it lives from pampa to pampa. According to the idea this is one of the directions of the stratis, but for some reason it does not develop at all

That means that I must sell all of my Blitzs at 1.2 bucks ? Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
LOL is this bullshit still going?!  PnD special right here folks, devs doing whatever they do "part time" for this vaporware garbage.  Make it pump once a year so they get their money.  Don't fall for it.

Well Mr Piston Honda you shill Aidos Kuneen which is clearly a ponzi scheme, so i don't know if we should trust anything you say. by the way, the coin already pumped in June and August, so that clearly defy the statement you already made about it.

lol as usual you have no idea wtf you're talking about.  adk is doing proper biz using crypto world unlike 99% of the SHIT HERE.  including blitz insider traded dev self loving and trading coin loool, such BS here it's not even funny.  vaporware special here, side chain BS or not.  also nobody cares bout it.  they do their lil pump and dump once a year and make their money so you sheep buy and HOPE and pray.  meanwhile glad i sold all on last pump, invested in many more alts since way back then and made WAY more money than holding this fake ass shit

ima torn
BoomBoom says OK
Piston says NOPE
 Undecided

BLITZ is banned from TALK list until listed on 3 or more exchanges
Activity: 298
The project is very much alive. And the developer above it is not bad work even slow. Soon you will not know the price of this coin. It's about time to buy

Hard to say. Volumes are low I will not wonder if trex will delist. What is value there, uniqueness? Is there team or one man show?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
The project is very much alive. And the developer above it is not bad work even slow. Soon you will not know the price of this coin. It's about time to buy
LOL is this bullshit still going?!  PnD special right here folks, devs doing whatever they do "part time" for this vaporware garbage.  Make it pump once a year so they get their money.  Don't fall for it.

Well Mr Piston Honda you shill Aidos Kuneen which is clearly a ponzi scheme, so i don't know if we should trust anything you say. by the way, the coin already pumped in June and August, so that clearly defy the statement you already made about it.

lol as usual you have no idea wtf you're talking about.  adk is doing proper biz using crypto world unlike 99% of the SHIT HERE.  including blitz insider traded dev self loving and trading coin loool, such BS here it's not even funny.  vaporware special here, side chain BS or not.  also nobody cares bout it.  they do their lil pump and dump once a year and make their money so you sheep buy and HOPE and pray.  meanwhile glad i sold all on last pump, invested in many more alts since way back then and made WAY more money than holding this fake ass shit

I agree, looks dead project. do not know what is interesting like some guys are telling. nothing
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

This seems to be interesting project. Is it just renamed product or you have changes to the core product as well?

Blitz will be a sidechain of Stratis, worth doing some research on this one, not just a clone IMO
I understood this project is dead. No support no interest no money. finita la comedia. Yes?
Activity: 31
Does someone still hold this coin I wounder?  Huh
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Well, why are you so concerned about him?) At one time, he gave a good earning. For this I think that there is either good or nothing needs to be said.
Activity: 31
Hey guys, just wondering what is going on with this project? Is it still active or is it dead? Their twitter account is kinda dead...  Undecided
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
My coins are locked in Blitzpay, who can help me to recover them?
Blitzcash Support Center is not responding for a long time. Blitz on Slack reached the limit of invitation, I can`t joing it for solve this probem.
How can I contact the support Blitz?
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair

Pages:
Jump to: