Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 17. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
sombody can tell me, how I can change or sold my BLITZ, if my acc on Bittrex is disable?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
LOL is this bullshit still going?!  PnD special right here folks, devs doing whatever they do "part time" for this vaporware garbage.  Make it pump once a year so they get their money.  Don't fall for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
"Money only faster" Love that. It should be your slogan.
It looks like it would be interesting Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How do i know if the windows pocket book is synchronizing?  Mine has run out of sync and I cannot inform if it is installing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I wanted to know if there is a maximum limit of Blitzcash coins as with bitcoin or how much is ilimated and is increasing with time?
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Any latest news from dev of this project?
Activity: 6
I love the new idea of people being paid for walk or run.
Activity: 77
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Im a survior
It is not a pump and dump.... it is a work in progress.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hello, m8es, any blitz news? Or its a pimp-and-dump scam like lots of june 2017?
I think such news should not be expected until the spring.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello, m8es, any blitz news? Or its a pimp-and-dump scam like lots of june 2017?
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Any latest dev from the blitzcash team lately?
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Everything ok and with the bootstrap.
If you follow the instructions for importing bootstrap.dat,
it takes about 3-4 hours.
Activity: 368
Please tell me how to configure the wallet, BLITZ?start the wallet and sync is not happening,what could be the reason?Thank you in advance!)

you can make a .conf file (in the same folder as the wallet.dat) to add nodes for syncing, not sure about the file name, I think it should be blitzcoin.conf or try blitzcash.conf if the previous does not work.

paste the following inside the file

Code:
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=4i4cc4tqcrgm3hey.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=b3zosjvpeg454izk.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=ehewemwms5yhodxz.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=znsqjpktyhgclmtl.onion

the info about the currently available nodes you can find on the explorer site - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!network

as you may see all the nodes are the TOR network peers, so make sure your comp can connect to the TOR
I had the same problem.
After some tries , the right name for the file with the nodes is blitz.conf
After that everything works perfect.
10 active connections
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
The wallet is not loading on Android
Who in his right mind and sober memory uses wallets on the android? Although if the amount is small, then it will attract someone.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Please tell me how to configure the wallet, BLITZ?start the wallet and sync is not happening,what could be the reason?Thank you in advance!)

you can make a .conf file (in the same folder as the wallet.dat) to add nodes for syncing, not sure about the file name, I think it should be blitzcoin.conf or try blitzcash.conf if the previous does not work.

paste the following inside the file

Code:
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=4i4cc4tqcrgm3hey.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=b3zosjvpeg454izk.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=ehewemwms5yhodxz.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=znsqjpktyhgclmtl.onion

the info about the currently available nodes you can find on the explorer site - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!network

as you may see all the nodes are the TOR network peers, so make sure your comp can connect to the TOR
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Whoever owns TheViralExchange.com please contact me.

We, the MonetaryUnit team are interested in purchasing your platform to revitalise it & hopefully blitz too.
We will reduce the cost to advertisers by 50%, and increase the reward to users by 100% and still maintain a 33% profitability that will be re-invested into the platform.

We can add huge value to the platform, so please do contact me.

If you would consider in the mean time adding MUE as an accepted payment method on your platform it would be appreciated.

I think Chris owns and is running TVE which would be soon be used in the Stratis platform, I dont know the details but i guess better contect him.
Chris is the main dev in Stratis.
Activity: 293
Can import privkey from Google Extention wallet? My #BLITZ can't access.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Whoever owns TheViralExchange.com please contact me.

We, the MonetaryUnit team are interested in purchasing your platform to revitalise it & hopefully blitz too.
We will reduce the cost to advertisers by 50%, and increase the reward to users by 100% and still maintain a 33% profitability that will be re-invested into the platform.

We can add huge value to the platform, so please do contact me.

If you would consider in the mean time adding MUE as an accepted payment method on your platform it would be appreciated.

it looks more like a takeover proposal  Shocked

I think TVE is doing pretty well now, from the owners PoV at least, so there are hardly any reason for them to accept such an offer.
Why not to make an alternative service? And btw TVE is not the only one out there, look eg at PromoPlugs
A takeover of Blitz?  No, not at all, I am entirely focused on MUE, and making it the best I can.

I do however, see a lot of potential for the TVE platform that has not being realised, and I know our team could bring huge value to the platform, and also then potentially to Blitz also as a side effect.
Pages:
Jump to: