Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 21. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Does anyone have a .conf file to maximize/enhance PoS rewards on Windows using the Blitz-qt Wallet? Or any info on configuration settings in general. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!  Wink

The wallet sucks. What a great experience to give somebody that downloads the wallet and it doesn't sync.

Get your schiit together blitz.

Or is it only for you crypto geeks?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Link to  a stable Qt wallet?
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Does anyone have a .conf file to maximize/enhance PoS rewards on Windows using the Blitz-qt Wallet? Or any info on configuration settings in general. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 123
Yep I just been stacking blitz like i do my silver. Grin  I noticed the new stratis road map has on loading tve onto stratis in Q3, I think it was. Its on the stratis twitter feed.

YES! Same here. I love BLITZ, I know it is a sleeper. Love the low coin count!
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
What is the change for TVE?

130 Virals : 0.69707484 BLITZ ??

if is it that, it's a little small. Someone have more infos?
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
If you are a supporter of this project, PLEASE take the time to submit a request for BLITZ to be listed on Poloniex! I have no affiliation with this project & am writing this on my own free will, as I have been a long time supporter! It took me less than 5 minutes to submit a decent summary, but it will be well worth all of the stakeholders' interests when the price significantly increases!

Submit request here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Joined and became the holder of this coin;)
Activity: 12
Yep I just been stacking blitz like i do my silver. Grin  I noticed the new stratis road map has on loading tve onto stratis in Q3, I think it was. Its on the stratis twitter feed.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Blitz has been holding very nicely for the past few days. Looks like we have established critical support here. Hold on for our next spring forward!
Activity: 257
Did you observe the circulating supply of blitzcash coins ? It's too little to count!! It means we have an opportunity in d trade !! It's June 13th,2017 ... I am keeping a keen watch on this coin !!!
                Don't loose the opportunity to grab blitzcash !!! Just buy, buy, buy and buy !! Within a shorter period it would be more than 10 dollars !!
                 So why r u waiting ?? Buy it in plenty !!

Agreed. Its only a matter of time before Chris Stratis and the team at Stratis begin to move this coin forward. This coin is the sleeping GIANT.

Agreed, I'm patiently waiting myself.
Did you observe the circulating supply of blitzcash coins ? It's too little to count!! It means we have an opportunity in d trade !! It's June 13th,2017 ... I am keeping a keen watch on this coin !!!
                Don't loose the opportunity to grab blitzcash !!! Just buy, buy, buy and buy !! Within a shorter period it would be more than 10 dollars !!

Agreed. Its only a matter of time before Chris Trew and the team at Stratis begin to move this coin forward. This coin is the sleeping GIANT.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Theviralexchange have some problem,cant open the page.Hakers may want to steal my password.

Same situation here. And I can't see an official TVE thread here in bct so i'll just raise this here.

Detected on my antivirus.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Theviralexchange have some problem,cant open the page.Hakers may want to steal my password.
Activity: 2
Blitz looks like its going to break out again. Hold everyone. I promise you will thank me.
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Seems like my explanation is spot-on, then.

Time will tell.
See Chris Trew's biography for information on the connection between him and Blitz:

https://stratisplatform.com/team/

It seems like they are still serious about this project. I mean Blitz is literally ALL over the white papers including Chris's own bio. This coin is a sleeping giant. Hopefully they address this issue again to completely put it to rest.

Also, how come Fitilize disappeared? Are they working to make it better? Abandoned? Man I have such High hopes for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
See Chris Trew's biography for information on the connection between him and Blitz:

https://stratisplatform.com/team/
Activity: 37
dont buy blitzcash. its a scam. i invested recently, did my research and then sold at loss, HAPPILY. 

lmao you bought at the top and you sold at the bottom. what did you read that showed this coin is a scam. Please let us know. ROFL .Some people are just not cut out for this. Just hodl people, everything gonna be alright. Dont b scared hommie. ill buy your coins for cheap Grin

I wish you spoke Croatian so I could paste you my long explanation to a friend.

/ website is outdated
/ investors communication is zero or miserable. They never replied to me.
/ their website fitalize has disappeared
/ hidden team member names, no photos, no bio (i would prefer to have that info)
/ a good chunk of the community is suspicious
/ wallet malfunctioning

I lost just 2% investment on Blitz. I will survive. I rather invest in a coin which is transparent. Example? Lykke.

Safe bro.
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Here's an interesting thread from January saying the dev for Blitz created Stratis: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stratis-and-blitz-whats-the-real-story-here-smoke-without-fire-inferno-1768875

Supposedly, he proposed the Stratis coin to large Blitz holders and offered a 1:6 coin swap, or something like that.

Last response reads, "Stratis CEO Chris was volunterily work for blitz for free, but why you think he must give you coins? He is not the founder of blitz. "

So maybe they are resolving the "1/6 of Stratis coins owed" issue by making Blitz the first sidechain, thereby increasing Blitz in value to help make up for the loss?
Pages:
Jump to: