Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Prisma (>=1.4 T/device, 0.75-0.78 W/G, <1 BTC/T, October Shipping) - page 19. (Read 107986 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Is there anyone that can tell me what the pin layout of the uart is.

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?

Code:
+----+     +--------+    +-----+
|    |     |        |    |     |
|    +-----+        +----+     |
|                              |
+------------------------------+

if we look at the port for data cable on board this way, from left to right: GND, TX, RX

Awesome thanks. Just to be certain that's left to right with the port facing me (fan facing me)?

Code:
RX                                                                                           
TX   +-+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
GND  | | Data Port                                                                           |
RX   +-+                                                                                     |
TX   | |                                                                                     |
GND  +-+                                                                                     |
     |                                                                                       |
     |                                                                                       |
     +----+                                                                                  |
     |    |  Power                                                                           |
     +----+                                                                                  |
     |    |                                                                                  |
     +----+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?

Code:

if we look at the port for data cable on board this way, from left to right: GND, TX, RX

Awesome thanks. Just to be certain that's left to right with the port facing me (fan facing me)?
Activity: 18

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?

Code:

Activity: 476

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?
Activity: 49
This is for those lucky few of you who have their units and USB controllers. I do not have my unit yet so can not test this.

CGminer 4.7.0 has now been added to Debian Sid (unstable). If you find any bugs please use reportbug on your Debian system, so we can get them tracked.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
when can we expect shipping of prismas ?
thank you
Activity: 47
To all potential buyers:

please email us to [email protected]

bitcointalk has been totally blocked by china interenet so i cannot login very often

A lot of questions for ordering Prisma are pretty often, so i d like to post them here for your information:

1. To run our Prisma/Tube,no additional hardware needed, but you have to buy PSU yourself, 1000W per device, you can use 2*600W as well

2. 10 devices as MOQ. If you can buy 100 devices in one time, a discount is available.

3. we can declear whatever price you want for your country`s custmer house. But you have to let us know in advance.

4. Just email us when you decide buying it. so that i can offer you an exclusive BTC payment address through email.

so  percedure will be

1. we give you an individual (exclusive) btc payment address for paying
    2. you pay and then let us know by email, with your very detailed shipping address and Tel number
    3. we confirm and shipping
    4. you can ask your tracking number after paying for 2-3 days, or just simply wait for your goods.

5. all of our prices are UN-negotiable,with which style both of us can save time.

Pb

you adressed to "potential buyers", but what about actual buyers ?
when are we going to recive products ?
I have paid for  the units last month, I just want to hear some news about when I have to expect the delivery, Thank you !

We do have a lot of problems which lead the delay of shippment in this beginning of Prisma Period, I m therefore logging in to apologize for our mistakes and delays to all "actual buyers",especially for group buy holders like Mr Canaryinthemine, Crazyguy....etc. We have solved those problems already and hope everything can be on the right track soon.

We will try to give a compensation to you buyers. In addition,we are going to improve our after-sale services as well. During this difficult time of BTC, we have been focusing on selling Miners as cheap as possible but  to some extent ignored buyer`s feeling, I hope we can improve soon although we still need time to build up the PR/Sales team properly.
Activity: 8
thanks thats what i thought but just wanted confirmation.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I don't know if anyone can help me but i got an email that says its from fedex saying i missed an international package and that i had to click a link to download something to go pick it up. I know these kind of emails are rampent scams but thought the timing was convienient since i was expecting my miners to arrive. any insight would be appreciated. I've emailed sales a few times but never get an answer and i dont have a tracking number. thanks
That's a scam--there is no need to ever download anything to pick up a package.  You should delete that email.
Activity: 8
I don't know if anyone can help me but i got an email that says its from fedex saying i missed an international package and that i had to click a link to download something to go pick it up. I know these kind of emails are rampent scams but thought the timing was convienient since i was expecting my miners to arrive. any insight would be appreciated. I've emailed sales a few times but never get an answer and i dont have a tracking number. thanks
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I have paid for  the units last month, I just want to hear some news about when I have to expect the delivery, Thank you !

Same as potential buyers - email them, [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
what is happening ? i see most people got their orders, why didn't I recived anything ?
anyone else having same issues as me ?
I have no tracking number or anything

vortexz - me, paid for those on 26 sept. - didn't got shit yet. no tracking, no answer to my emails, no prismas.
wonder when the guys with those GB paid - any info on that?

I am sure you will get your miners, but I wouldn't expect much communication wise from AM. They cannot be bothered to even speak with their shareholders.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
To all potential buyers:

bitcointalk has been totally blocked by china interenet so i cannot login very often

A lot of questions for ordering Prisma are pretty often, so i d like to post them here for your information:

1. To run our Prisma/Tube,no additional hardware needed, but you have to buy PSU yourself, 1000W per device, you can use 2*600W as well

2. 10 devices as MOQ. If you can buy 100 devices in one time, a discount is available.

3. we can declear whatever price you want for your country`s custmer house. But you have to let us know in advance.

4. Just email us when you decide buying it. so that i can offer you an exclusive BTC payment address through email.

so  percedure will be

2. you pay and then let us know by email, with your very detailed shipping address and Tel number
    4. you can ask your tracking number after paying for 2-3 days, or just simply wait for your goods.

5. all of our prices are UN-negotiable,with which style both of us can save time.

Pb

I have paid for  the units last month, I just want to hear some news about when I have to expect the delivery, Thank you !
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
snip

snap

amazing, so i'd like 100 and a declared value of 10$ each (to keep it real) Grin

ps: i guess thats the magic of bitcoin. no tracks of the real price for customs Cheesy
Activity: 364
EVGA 1300 only has 6 PCI-E wires, I think some are testing the cables that have 2 PCI-E plugs on each wire. Not sure yet if this is an acceptable way of setting it up, or if you need 8 separate Cables. (perhaps 2 power supplies)

The PSU is an EVGA 1300 Watt G2 Supernova.
I was a bit surprised too at the power it is sucking up.  I figured a bit better.
The power draw was only marginally less on 220v.

Eesh... 1218W? What kind of power supply, it looks like it might be an EVGA 1300G2 or 1500?

0.87J/GH wasn't what I was expecting.
Activity: 47
To all potential buyers:

so  percedure will be

Pb

Activity: 362
what is happening ? i see most people got their orders, why didn't I recived anything ?
anyone else having same issues as me ?
I have no tracking number or anything

vortexz - me, paid for those on 26 sept. - didn't got shit yet. no tracking, no answer to my emails, no prismas.
wonder when the guys with those GB paid - any info on that?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
My Prisma review is up.
A beast of a miner that is for sure.  I like it just cannot get over how loud it is. LOL

ASICMiner recently debuted the Tube Bitcoin ASIC miner which we reviewed at CCN. FriedCat and his team have followed up the Tube with the Prisma. The Prisma is a 1.4 th/s miner based on the ASICMiner Gen 3 BE200 chip that the Tube miner, as well as others like the Rockminer T1 and BTCGarden V1X2, use. The Prisma follows the same design as the Tube except that it is longer, featuring more chips and a lower clock rate. Clocking down and adding more chips is what ZeusMiner did with the Thunder X6 that we reviewed as well.

ASICMiner can bring the total hash rate up to 1.4 th/s and they are keeping it at a very competitive price with some vendors selling at 1.47 BTC at the time of publication. The Prisma is at a good price especially since almost all hardware miners are long on ROI due to the low BTC value right now.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/review-asicminer-returns-prisma-1-4-ths-bitcoin-miner/

Sounds like 200 hairdryers.  Those fans pump some serious air through that tube.
legendary
Activity: 1288
The PSU is an EVGA 1300 Watt G2 Supernova.
I was a bit surprised too at the power it is sucking up.  I figured a bit better.
The power draw was only marginally less on 220v.

Eesh... 1218W? What kind of power supply, it looks like it might be an EVGA 1300G2 or 1500?

legendary
Activity: 1274

Pages:
Jump to: