Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Tube Sales Information Thread [Round4, Price at <1btc per TH/s] - page 2. (Read 88157 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of [email protected]. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
I'm told they're quite a bit more stable, and that AM improved the BE Controller software to suck less as well. It probably still wouldn't hurt to use a USB adapter and run it on cgminer directly instead though.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
Talk to CrazyGuy. He probably has some available.

Alright I will find him and see what he has. Do you know if the newer Prisma are more stable than the last ones? I have read a lot of mixed opinions on them. I recently have ditched mining Scrypt so I am now getting back into SHA256.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Talk to CrazyGuy. He probably has some available.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
I was looking to purchase one of these Prisma 2.0 miners since I had good luck with the cubes. Does anyone know if these are still currently for sale or if they are even worth it?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
They also apparently have a manhunt going on for them.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Friedcat or phasebird please reply to my emails or private messages. I'm beyond frustrated with your lack of communication.
Just an update. Emailing the ASICMiner folks has been much more productive than trying to contact through the bitcointalk forum (I believe bitcointalk is blocked for them).

I have worked out a return for my bad hashing board. If anyone is still having issues, I suggest emailing [email protected]

EDIT: line of communication completely dropped. Advise lessening their rating again.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
No Emails, No PM, No explanation on RMA. HEY FRIEDCAT or PHASEBIRD are you still alive or did the mass kill you yet?

Trying to RMA these POS fire hazards...

I'm in a similar boat, although luckily in only have 1 bad hashing board. (actually had 3 that were bad, but CanaryInTheMine replaced 2 on his own before claiming it must've been something I was doing to make them go bad... When in reality I haven't changed a single thing about my setup and the 2 replacements and 5 of the originals are still hashing steady 3 months later).

I've been emailing with [email protected] so far they offered to buy back the board and pay for shipping but when I clarified that this is a TUBE not a PRISMA they retracted all of that, said I can send it in for repairs, but that I would have to pay shipping.

I have replied to that email stating that I shouldn't be responsible for shipping and I should receive a new board or refund I'm BTC as well as compensation for lost revenue.

This is all aside from the fact that I already sent the bad board to Hong Kong to a name and address provided by CanaryInTheMine at a cost of around $65 for shipping and insurance. The package got there but no one ever claimed it and it was returned to me undelivered. A total waste of money.

Ive been patient, friendly, and courteous throughout this whole process. If this doesn't get resolved soon, I'm gonna completely abandon ASiCMiner for future purchases.

Just because there are some really bad actors and scammers out there doesn't mean that doing the bare minimums makes you a saint. When you ship something that NEVER WORKED it should be replaced free of charge and free of shipping. If ASICMiner thinks that would put too much of a financial strain on them, then maybe the solution is a better QA and QC  process during manufacturing.
Plz every buyer who want to returned purchase your Prisma  keeps paying attention to this thread:    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/block-erupter-prisma-compensation-and-buy-back-plan-889147

we will start buying back all Prsima we have sold out immedietly once our EU/US receiving person are ready.  For china mainland buyers, plz simply contacted us through QQ:1327573930      . In addition, since this Prisma buy-back plan has no time limitation so far, please dont worry about time so much, we are going to refund you anyway.

PS: plz contact us through mail : [email protected] , the msg reply might be way slower since the BTT has already been blocked by china mainland
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
^^
responses by shills not needed, you guys make me sick, scum-bags!!! Yes you Homer & hdpuck, this is anything but awesome this is the LEAST they could do to save their sinking ship full of garbage parts. I will save my judgement on how awesome it is until AFTER my comp is calculated.

Label created, email sent, update once I get response/compensation/return of boards.

I don't get any compensation for my views.  I bought 6 tubes had one bad board and received compensation already.
Maybe you shouldn't have modded your tubes.
Activity: 379
No Emails, No PM, No explanation on RMA. HEY FRIEDCAT or PHASEBIRD are you still alive or did the mass kill you yet?

Trying to RMA these POS fire hazards...
^^
responses by shills not needed, you guys make me sick, scum-bags!!! Yes you Homer & hdpuck, this is anything but awesome this is the LEAST they could do to save their sinking ship full of garbage parts. I will save my judgement on how awesome it is until AFTER my comp is calculated.

Label created, email sent, update once I get response/compensation/return of boards.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
^Thank you Asicminer!^
Totally awesome
Update on 2014-12-02:

Compensation scheme for previous buyers&customers:

Due to a lot of problems (factory`s faults + bugs of controllers + delivery damages) ,we have received so far a lot of user feedback, focusing on saying that our miners are in unstable working conditions/cannot start hashing at all,or even got burned.

We apologize here again for all inconvenience we possibly brought to you.

We are solving the problems by changing factories,strengthening the tests,debugging our firmware ..etc ,at the moment,things are going well,our new batch of Prisma are under test and working well so far.

The compensation scheme for all previous benefit-lost-buyers caused by quality problems of our Prisma miners is the following:

1. All problem products such as hashing boards,controllers, fans, data wires are changable. Please mail them to this address:

ADD:UNIT 10-11,20/F.,RICKY CENTRE,36 CHONG YIP STREET,KWUN TONG,KOWLOON,HONG KONG.
TEL:00852-35688889
Contacts:MISS  LI

(We will surely cover the shipping fees but please help disassembling the heat sinks, which is the most heavy and expensive part for shipping,and keep them with you.)

2. A sum of compensation fee will be given to all broken miners buyers. Calculation method follows: (Theoretical daily income with your broken boards of Prisma`s hashrate - actual daily income with real hashrate) * Number of days between the date you received your old Prismas to the date you will have received replaced boards again. Each prisma board is calculated as 287W and 350GH/s. The electricity fee is calculated as 0.1$/KWH.

BTW:We will account your compensation fee with a calculater such as this one: http://www.iasicminer.com/index.php/action-channel-name-counteren

We will check the real hashrate of your broken Prisma boards shipped back.

We can only do it after you receiving your new boards because we can not know your receiving day in advance.

You can get your compensation fee by email us to [email protected] with the following information and format:

* Personal info,shipping address,tel number
* Date of buying our Prisma
* Your previous individual/exclusive btc payment address
* Number of broken Prsima boards (have to be fit well with the number you shipped back)
* Date you received your miners,date of shipping back
* The picture of the shipping label with the shipping price on it
* Your btc receivable address (it will be best to be the one you paid to us before)

If you bought from resellers, please do this with them directly.
If you were our big buyers (100+ sets order) or resellers,and your broken boards are more than 20 boards per 400 boards,please contact us through email directly.‍
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Does anyone know if there's any way to check unit operating temp? I've replaced the stock fan on my tube with 2 x Corsair high performance fans because of the noise and it has reduced hugely, but they don't seem to be moving as much air through as the stock fan. I obviously don't want to damage anything by overheating, I'm running it @270 for now until I know its not overheating.
Thermal/IR hand held heat sensor

Thank you I'll add one to my shopping list Smiley
Funny I just bough this one on Amazon after realizing there was such a thing.

Not recommending anything as I have no benchmark but the unit seems solid.

Thanks for that I didn't realise they were so inexpensive. I wonder where you point it to get readings?

It has a 12 to 1 ratio imagine that as a cone coming from the lens it gets bigger the further you go. There is a laser, that points to the center.

I hold the lens about 15mm away from the chip I'm getting about 65 decC. At the front and 75 at the back can't remember now.

There are cheaper models, an easy justification for my latest project.

Ok thanks very much that sounds perfect Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: