Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Tube Sales Information Thread [Round4, Price at <1btc per TH/s] - page 25. (Read 88157 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
3 days ago i got information that it will be shipped in three days.

i will post info if i get tracking number.

today is sunday so i think i have to wait at least 1 day more

got tracking number
not picked up from hk
Activity: 492
I have a tracking number from fc that gets the hw to Hong Kong (based on prior experience).  Then it's picked up by DHL.  So, DHL number is next.

And then before the hw gets into DHL's hand, i stole them!! Smiley I wish Hong Kong buyers can buy directly but not bulk.

You should not get a deal just because you live in FC's back yard  Grin

Haha If I get some Tubes I can sell it for you in a lower price. Do you know why? Because I get them for 'free' Smiley #stealing #gta-in-real-life

I might wait till i go back to UK and find a uk reseller...

Wow. Such gangster... Impressive...
Activity: 896
I have a tracking number from fc that gets the hw to Hong Kong (based on prior experience).  Then it's picked up by DHL.  So, DHL number is next.

And then before the hw gets into DHL's hand, i stole them!! Smiley I wish Hong Kong buyers can buy directly but not bulk.

You should not get a deal just because you live in FC's back yard  Grin

Haha If I get some Tubes I can sell it for you in a lower price. Do you know why? Because I get them for 'free' Smiley #stealing #gta-in-real-life

I might wait till i go back to UK and find a uk reseller...
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Because it's sterile...
I have a tracking number from fc that gets the hw to Hong Kong (based on prior experience).  Then it's picked up by DHL.  So, DHL number is next.

You should not get a deal just because you live in FC's back yard  Grin
Activity: 896
I have a tracking number from fc that gets the hw to Hong Kong (based on prior experience).  Then it's picked up by DHL.  So, DHL number is next.

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
You should decrease the MOQ to 5 full sets.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Shipping Dates are from 16th August to 26th August.

The first products should have shipped. Does anybody have confirmation of a miner in route or has anybody already received their miner?
cryptoshark
3 days ago i got information that it will be shipped in three days.

i will post info if i get tracking number.

today is sunday so i think i have to wait at least 1 day more
Activity: 379

The first products should have shipped. Does anybody have confirmation of a miner in route or has anybody already received their miner?

I ordered on the 14th Aug, 2014.
The last email I received on 15th Aug, stated "Confirmed and shipping" -- No tracking # yet ;(
Activity: 316

Activity: 379

Shocked nice one whonesta!

Is that for a MOQ full kit with 40 blades? Seems about the right amount, but maybe you got a discount or only got one ethernet controller?

Code:
Part		Qty	Price	Total	GH
Hashing Unit 40 0.215 8.6 8000
Thermal Pad 40 0.007 0.28
Ethernet Cnt 2 0.069 0.138
Cooling Kit 10 0.069 0.69
Fan 10 0.014 0.14
Total 9.848

No that price was without fans, I gots plenty for this round Wink

Also yes I have a 4800 watt DC circuit I use for power so no additional expense in PSUs.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
do they give a separate address for each person to send to when making purchases? I cant imagine you are the only person who has bought miners but I only see 10 BTC in there so far

A separate address for each person. So he was not the the only buyer.
cryptoshark
they give separate addresses

i am in too.
i hope it will be delivered soon

Smiley
Activity: 574
do they give a separate address for each person to send to when making purchases? I cant imagine you are the only person who has bought miners but I only see 10 BTC in there so far
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

+PSU's, although I'm pretty sure he has some from past endevours Smiley

+ the time and effort to put it all together.
legendary

Shocked nice one whonesta!

Is that for a MOQ full kit with 40 blades? Seems about the right amount, but maybe you got a discount or only got one ethernet controller?

Code:
Part		Qty	Price	Total	GH
Hashing Unit 40 0.215 8.6 8000
Thermal Pad 40 0.007 0.28
Ethernet Cnt 2 0.069 0.138
Cooling Kit 10 0.069 0.69
Fan 10 0.014 0.14
Total 9.848

legendary
Sheesh dogie, you too? Everyone is grumpy & jumpy today! Is it the BTC price drop? :/

I noticed philipma's unique writing style, the odd spaces here and there, the big multi line gaps between paragraphs, it niggled but I thought maybe he uses something other than a keyboard to type with, or there is some other sort of limitation. Felt sorta rude to ask, but he has been posting like this since 2012.

Searing is another one with a unique style of prose, but he's sorta endearing as well so I just grit my teeth and bear with it sometimes. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
*snip*

Seriously, can you stop posting every one of your posts over 20 lines, you do it every where for no reason. Its so annoying as it makes your posts take up so much space for no reason. You don't need to break the line twice when you use a full stop, simply add a space before you start the next sentence please.
Pages:
Jump to: