Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 40. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Been mining URALS COINs and I wonder why all the URALS that I mined still not credited to my wallet. I am still mining now and I've got 7k close to 8k already. my address: ub3fPLaaRHK9dGwzNiHhjnLRuDywyPgsYo..
Activity: 20
looks like the pool owner a scammer, no one didn't get the payment, stop mining on this pool.

Пoxoжe xoзяин пyлa мoшeнник, выплaт никтo нe пoлyчит, пpeкpaтитe мaйнинг нa этoм пyлe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes I'm exactly in the same boat, and think it's a mistake.

Cause your strategy is unsustainable.

And that's a fact, please correct ^^
Activity: 5
Quote from: Deim00 link=topic=2362982.msg25745075#msg25745075

CHEE =>    CYh2dcP2fc8bUMr4qsctMKrHvvKJyWxFUD

Hi, me again

I'm still waiting for payment. Stock of CHEEse doesn't seem to move a lot :/
Why cant you at least send me available coins (50k if I read correctly on the site) ?

I mined this coin in order to stake it on my wallet... but after 2 days, I'm still waiting to be payed... I'm actually loosing money here :/
I get the way your pool works, but don't you think there is something wrong when people have to wait several days to be paid ?

Thanks
Deim

It's been 3 days now... still no CHEE recieved in my wallet, so no staking for me (yay, for a POS coin its money lost)...
Do I have to wait til the coin is at 1 sat ?

For the fun part, I read your statement on front page when I started mining. And it stated that for all non guaranteed Coins (only BTC is guaranteed though, which is a bit dumb), you would have to wait 48 Hours... And now this part has been removed from front page and replaced with: "For the non guarantee currencies you will be paid once enough of the coin has been mined.".
Is this serious ? I throw money at mining a specific coin on your pool, and now I dont even know when I'll be paid for the coin I choosed to mine ?
During this time, this specific coin's market is moving, I cant stake it, and as I see it, threre are probably more and more ppl like me... Dont you feel something is going wrong ??!

I sincerely hope you are taking actions to fix this mess...
This pool is robbing our coins or what ?

I told you, multicoin switching sux and is impossible to handle with pre market coins.

How will you do then ?

Ruining your money on market buy ?
Activity: 1
Hi.
Please help me not to pay two wallets 1) ForceCoin F9ANvsxPLyuaHijwtpKoDx2cRtsEBiF5Zt and 2) Mortycoin MDW2DMdGb1NUYtk7f9ZWADzJjGUG8HfZH6
Okay, either I'm being unlucky, or there is a big problem with coin provision...

I have a CHEE payment and LTK that will soon be pending for 18 hours.

Each time I choose a coin in this pool, it ends up being short fo supply after 2 hours... I'm ok with optimisation of mining power for miners, bu if I choose to mine a coin (using c=XXX parameters) I should recieve the coins I choosed after several hours... not several days  Huh

LTK  =>      8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

pls do something to trigger payment...

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.  The reason the payment isn't triggered is because the pool hasn't deemed the coin most profitable and there was not enough blocks hit to cover payment.  

This is explained by our disclaimer on the front page.  

"You can be paid in BTC or any currency currently on the site. Note the payments are only guaranteed on time with the following currencies. For the non guarantee currencies you will be paid once enough of the coin has been mined.
Guranteed Currencies - BTC /// Note: More currencies will be added in the future.
No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username."

Once we hit more blocks the payments will process.  Though we do put buy orders on the exchanges in order to help with the deficit, and will do so in this situation as well.  

FYI, your LTK balance looks to be paid in full.  8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

Thank You.

Ok got it, thanks for replying.
I'll wait then and hope it wont take too much time.

I'll use this thread to warn you about an update on Cheese (CHEE) wallet if you didnt update already:
https://github.com/CheeseCoin/cheese/releases/tag/2.0.1.0

I can confirm I recieved LTK payout Smiley

Thanks

Hi, me again

I'm still waiting for payment. Stock of CHEEse doesn't seem to move a lot :/
Why cant you at least send me available coins (50k if I read correctly on the site) ?

I mined this coin in order to stake it on my wallet... but after 2 days, I'm still waiting to be payed... I'm actually loosing money here :/
I get the way your pool works, but don't you think there is something wrong when people have to wait several days to be paid ?

Thanks
Deim
I wanted to mine some MUT, but your auto scrypt isn't pointing to it.

Pointing to all other, but we never reach a MUT block, actualy, it's pretty low hashrate so you should point some to it.
Hello,

The pool is configured as a multipool.  Meaning MUT will only mine if it is deemed the most profitable.  You will however be paid in the equivalent MUT for each coin hit.  So you will actually earn more this way!

Yes now I have to wait for your pool to stock all these MUT units missing ?

Lol.
Unfortunately that is the case with any multi-pool.  If we do not see much activity with the coins we purchase from the exchange to pay out. 

You should have pointed the mining hash to MUT ^^

When someone isn't asking for BTC, then point the mining to what he wants.

Multicoins switch is ok for BTC payout.

But all mixed together, come one, such a headache to manage.

Activity: 20
Hello !

Please tell me why no payment on ForceCoin ? Balance 212.22459812 FOR.

http://blockmunch.club/?address=FC3VkmuFto7KRQrwQ6zyifnT8Eb1UpVGSu
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Pointing to all other, but we never reach a MUT block, actualy, it's pretty low hashrate so you should point some to it.
Hello,

The pool is configured as a multipool.  Meaning MUT will only mine if it is deemed the most profitable.  You will however be paid in the equivalent MUT for each coin hit.  So you will actually earn more this way!

Lol.
Unfortunately that is the case with any multi-pool.  If we do not see much activity with the coins we purchase from the exchange to pay out. 

Hello,

Lol.
Okay, either I'm being unlucky, or there is a big problem with coin provision...

Each time I choose a coin in this pool, it ends up being short fo supply after 2 hours... I'm ok with optimisation of mining power for miners, bu if I choose to mine a coin (using c=XXX parameters) I should recieve the coins I choosed after several hours... not several days  Huh

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.  The reason the payment isn't triggered is because the pool hasn't deemed the coin most profitable and there was not enough blocks hit to cover payment.  

"You can be paid in BTC or any currency currently on the site. Note the payments are only guaranteed on time with the following currencies. For the non guarantee currencies you will be paid once enough of the coin has been mined.
Guranteed Currencies - BTC /// Note: More currencies will be added in the future.
No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username."

Once we hit more blocks the payments will process.  Though we do put buy orders on the exchanges in order to help with the deficit, and will do so in this situation as well.  

FYI, your LTK balance looks to be paid in full.  8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

Thank You.

Ok got it, thanks for replying.
I'll wait then and hope it wont take too much time.

I'll use this thread to warn you about an update on Cheese (CHEE) wallet if you didnt update already:
https://github.com/CheeseCoin/cheese/releases/tag/2.0.1.0

I can confirm I recieved LTK payout Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 3
How are your experiences with this pool?

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank You.

Each time I choose a coin in this pool, it ends up being short fo supply after 2 hours... I'm ok with optimisation of mining power for miners, bu if I choose to mine a coin (using c=XXX parameters) I should recieve the coins I choosed after several hours... not several days  Huh

LTK  =>      8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
force payments are not working
FBgGpRt1x9MfsLkvVMwqbZJiSWf2HC88fY
Activity: 3
more one week no payments from y pool!