Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 39. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Hi,

I have been mining with you guys for a while, and have been receiving regular payouts. But lately, I started to miss some payments. Can you please check? It should be ~60 boxy that I never got. Address XMKP9pYboHfPtVLAE2uZPgYrqaWoAVFxB9
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Okay, either I'm being unlucky, or there is a big problem with coin provision...

I have a CHEE payment and LTK that will soon be pending for 18 hours.

Each time I choose a coin in this pool, it ends up being short fo supply after 2 hours... I'm ok with optimisation of mining power for miners, bu if I choose to mine a coin (using c=XXX parameters) I should recieve the coins I choosed after several hours... not several days  Huh

CHEE =>    CYh2dcP2fc8bUMr4qsctMKrHvvKJyWxFUD
LTK  =>      8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

pls do something to trigger payment...

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.  The reason the payment isn't triggered is because the pool hasn't deemed the coin most profitable and there was not enough blocks hit to cover payment.  

This is explained by our disclaimer on the front page.  

"You can be paid in BTC or any currency currently on the site. Note the payments are only guaranteed on time with the following currencies. For the non guarantee currencies you will be paid once enough of the coin has been mined.
Guranteed Currencies - BTC /// Note: More currencies will be added in the future.
No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username."

Once we hit more blocks the payments will process.  Though we do put buy orders on the exchanges in order to help with the deficit, and will do so in this situation as well.  

FYI, your LTK balance looks to be paid in full.  8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

Thank You.

Ok got it, thanks for replying.
I'll wait then and hope it wont take too much time.

I'll use this thread to warn you about an update on Cheese (CHEE) wallet if you didnt update already:
https://github.com/CheeseCoin/cheese/releases/tag/2.0.1.0

I can confirm I recieved LTK payout Smiley

Thanks

Hi, me again

I'm still waiting for payment. Stock of CHEEse doesn't seem to move a lot :/
Why cant you at least send me available coins (50k if I read correctly on the site) ?

I mined this coin in order to stake it on my wallet... but after 2 days, I'm still waiting to be payed... I'm actually loosing money here :/
I get the way your pool works, but don't you think there is something wrong when people have to wait several days to be paid ?

Thanks
Deim
Hello,
I have a buy order at the exchange to pay you your CHEE.  I am sending 18889 CHEE now and will send the remainder once the coin is purchased.  You are now owed
51,227 CHEE.
Thanks.
Another 48762 CHEE paid out.  We will send you the remaining 2465 once we have our orders fulfilled or mine enough!
Hello,

Can you please check my account again.
Have not received payment the last 6 days.

I've sent wallet address in PM.

Hello, can you please check this!
Been almost two weeks with no payout.....

Also, will we be able to have any overview of our total balance soon/again?
Right now I can only see the balance after the migration, and would be nice to have control over the total!

Thank you.
Hello your payment has been processed.  You were paid 720 ARC which was your remaining balance before the migration.  We did not port over the balances to the new server as we started a brand new DB for performance. 
ok nice to hear that.
Hello your payment has been processed.  You should receive your coins shortly.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello,

Can you please check my account again.
Have not received payment the last 6 days.

I've sent wallet address in PM.

Hello, can you please check this!
Been almost two weeks with no payout.....

Also, will we be able to have any overview of our total balance soon/again?
Right now I can only see the balance after the migration, and would be nice to have control over the total!

Thank you.
I wanted to mine some MUT, but your auto scrypt isn't pointing to it.

Pointing to all other, but we never reach a MUT block, actualy, it's pretty low hashrate so you should point some to it.
Hello,

The pool is configured as a multipool.  Meaning MUT will only mine if it is deemed the most profitable.  You will however be paid in the equivalent MUT for each coin hit.  So you will actually earn more this way!

Yes now I have to wait for your pool to stock all these MUT units missing ?

Lol.
Unfortunately that is the case with any multi-pool.  If we do not see much activity with the coins we purchase from the exchange to pay out. 

You should have pointed the mining hash to MUT ^^

When someone isn't asking for BTC, then point the mining to what he wants.

Multicoins switch is ok for BTC payout.

But all mixed together, come one, such a headache to manage.

What is your MUT address?

http://blockmunch.club/?address=GR9vWeWEFA1gmtcnq5WQ9Sqfds2uo9gY4a

And it's now leading to nothing.

Did you just erased our 8000 Mut ?
No we moved servers.  I still have your balance info on our old server.

Thanks, will get this paid out. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Pointing to all other, but we never reach a MUT block, actualy, it's pretty low hashrate so you should point some to it.
Hello,

The pool is configured as a multipool.  Meaning MUT will only mine if it is deemed the most profitable.  You will however be paid in the equivalent MUT for each coin hit.  So you will actually earn more this way!

Lol.
Unfortunately that is the case with any multi-pool.  If we do not see much activity with the coins we purchase from the exchange to pay out. 

And it's now leading to nothing.

Did you just erased our 8000 Mut ?
No need to order red coins.

Think we all got that... but even a non-red coin turn red after 5 mins anyway.

I'm waiting for 4 days now, to be paid with the coin I CHOOSED TO MINE at the start (with parameter c=XXX). Now that all my hash power has been used to mine some other coins (more profitable coin they say... I'm wondering who is it really profitable for !) I'm just sitting there waiting for my payment, while the coin I wanted is moving on the market.
Moreover its a POS coin, so I'm loosing money because I can't stake it.

Its just borderline scam as it is, period !
The pool shouldn't use your hashpower to mine other coin when you specifically choosed to mine ONE COIN ! thats where lie the problem, and I'm now watching my balance on the pool that cant be filled, and at acutal pace, it will take YEARS befor I get my coin...
Its ok for ppl willing to sell their hash power and being paid in BTC... but the optimized choice of coin should be used ONLY in this case.

Thank you for your feedback I realize this is a frustrating situation.  However the terms are clearly posted and we clearly state we are a multi-pool on every post.   

We are trying to rectify the situation as described in previous posts. 

Thank You.
Been mining URALS COINs and I wonder why all the URALS that I mined still not credited to my wallet. I am still mining now and I've got 7k close to 8k already. my address: ub3fPLaaRHK9dGwzNiHhjnLRuDywyPgsYo..
Purchasing URALS on the exchange now.  Will send the payment once the order is fulfilled!
Hi.
Please help me not to pay two wallets 1) ForceCoin F9ANvsxPLyuaHijwtpKoDx2cRtsEBiF5Zt and 2) Mortycoin MDW2DMdGb1NUYtk7f9ZWADzJjGUG8HfZH6
Hello FORCE has been paid out.  The MORTY address is not valid, it does not look like you had the c=MORTY password in, which the sets the pool in the right currency. 
Okay, either I'm being unlucky, or there is a big problem with coin provision...

I have a CHEE payment and LTK that will soon be pending for 18 hours.

Each time I choose a coin in this pool, it ends up being short fo supply after 2 hours... I'm ok with optimisation of mining power for miners, bu if I choose to mine a coin (using c=XXX parameters) I should recieve the coins I choosed after several hours... not several days  Huh

CHEE =>    CYh2dcP2fc8bUMr4qsctMKrHvvKJyWxFUD
LTK  =>      8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

pls do something to trigger payment...

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.  The reason the payment isn't triggered is because the pool hasn't deemed the coin most profitable and there was not enough blocks hit to cover payment.  

This is explained by our disclaimer on the front page.  

"You can be paid in BTC or any currency currently on the site. Note the payments are only guaranteed on time with the following currencies. For the non guarantee currencies you will be paid once enough of the coin has been mined.
Guranteed Currencies - BTC /// Note: More currencies will be added in the future.
No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username."

Once we hit more blocks the payments will process.  Though we do put buy orders on the exchanges in order to help with the deficit, and will do so in this situation as well.  

FYI, your LTK balance looks to be paid in full.  8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

Thank You.

Ok got it, thanks for replying.
I'll wait then and hope it wont take too much time.

I'll use this thread to warn you about an update on Cheese (CHEE) wallet if you didnt update already:
https://github.com/CheeseCoin/cheese/releases/tag/2.0.1.0

I can confirm I recieved LTK payout Smiley

Thanks

Hi, me again

I'm still waiting for payment. Stock of CHEEse doesn't seem to move a lot :/
Why cant you at least send me available coins (50k if I read correctly on the site) ?

I mined this coin in order to stake it on my wallet... but after 2 days, I'm still waiting to be payed... I'm actually loosing money here :/
I get the way your pool works, but don't you think there is something wrong when people have to wait several days to be paid ?

Thanks
Deim
Hello,
I have a buy order at the exchange to pay you your CHEE.  I am sending 18889 CHEE now and will send the remainder once the coin is purchased.  You are now owed
51,227 CHEE.
Thanks.

Hello,

Lol.

Hello !

Please tell me why no payment on ForceCoin ? Balance 212.22459812 FOR.

http://blockmunch.club/?address=FC3VkmuFto7KRQrwQ6zyifnT8Eb1UpVGSu
Hello, Balance has been paid!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Think we all got that... but even a non-red coin turn red after 5 mins anyway.

I'm waiting for 4 days now, to be paid with the coin I CHOOSED TO MINE at the start (with parameter c=XXX). Now that all my hash power has been used to mine some other coins (more profitable coin they say... I'm wondering who is it really profitable for !) I'm just sitting there waiting for my payment, while the coin I wanted is moving on the market.
Moreover its a POS coin, so I'm loosing money because I can't stake it.

Its just borderline scam as it is, period !
The pool shouldn't use your hashpower to mine other coin when you specifically choosed to mine ONE COIN ! thats where lie the problem, and I'm now watching my balance on the pool that cant be filled, and at acutal pace, it will take YEARS befor I get my coin...
Its ok for ppl willing to sell their hash power and being paid in BTC... but the optimized choice of coin should be used ONLY in this case.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Not a single coin paid.

It's a scam or something is really wrong, and no damn comment from the OP.

Are you hiding or what ?

The coin burns red. It's not enough in the pool. You carefully read the rules. I repeat once more, the pool pays.You just need to wait until the right amount of coin appears.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Not a single coin paid.

It's a scam or something is really wrong, and no damn comment from the OP.

Are you hiding or what ?
POOL WORKS. ALL WELL. PAYS.

You need workers on XEVAN, set up payments correctly and see to it that the coin was in stock you want to receive.
POOL WORKS. ALL WELL. PAYS.
Pages:
Jump to: