Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 41. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hello

I have mine ~ 3 hours to try, with DeepOnion

This is my mine.bat :

Code:
ccminer-x64.exe -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u DdtoBe4aqW1yQBvmZJRgoHPPfwhJJp6nre -p ONION
pause

12 hours after, i do not receive my coins

Can you help me please ?
Hello you are under the payment minimum.  Please continue to mine until you have reached 0.001 .

Thank You.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello,

Can you please check my account again.
Have not received payment the last 6 days, and again the hashrate says around 4-5 Gh/s when it usually lays around 17-18 Gh/s.

I've sent wallet address in PM.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Still looking for more miners!  Our Scrypt pool is on fire!

You mine scrypt coins with high estimate profits, but 24h scrypt profit is very low, about 0.0027-0.0028 btc/gh/day. Why? Bad luck?
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 15
BTC TRADER SINCE 2010
Hello

I have mine ~ 3 hours to try, with DeepOnion

This is my mine.bat :

Code:
ccminer-x64.exe -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u DdtoBe4aqW1yQBvmZJRgoHPPfwhJJp6nre -p ONION
pause

12 hours after, i do not receive my coins

Can you help me please ?

That's what your pool shows me. And I have no payment? Why?

Wallet: 1Cy7fetAdaKnovg7wgYzHS2Dzhr9LX7GiJ
Name   Immature   Confirmed   Total   Value*
   Bitcoin
(total pending)            0.00000000 BTC
   Balance      0.00011868 BTC
   Total Unpaid      0.00011868 BTC
   Total Paid      68046542.65587100 BTC
   Total Earned      68046542.65598968 BTC

The total earned/paid was a issue with the coin exchange as explained in our twitter feed.  That is the incorrect amount.  the correct balance is the 0.00011868 which is under our payment threshold. 

Please mine to 0.001 in order to get paid out to Sunday or 0.01 to get payments every 2 hours.

Thanks.
Activity: 32
Hello,

I mined some MUT a few days ago.. Have not received them in my wallet?  Can you help?

Thank you,
Bill
GTSzruVabUJS3QHTzPqkkCheghpHRBgPLH
Activity: 20

That's what your pool shows me. And I have no payment? Why?

Wallet: 1Cy7fetAdaKnovg7wgYzHS2Dzhr9LX7GiJ
Name   Immature   Confirmed   Total   Value*
   Bitcoin
(total pending)            0.00000000 BTC
   Balance      0.00011868 BTC
   Total Unpaid      0.00011868 BTC
   Total Paid      68046542.65587100 BTC
   Total Earned      68046542.65598968 BTC
I have not had a balance payment for the CHEE coin for several hours already. What is the problem?
Wallet: CQQTQbNok1aQZdjwoYv8jcPKsDCztyNVsE
   Balance      64.81810374 CHEE
   Total Unpaid      64.81810374 CHEE
   Total Paid      0.00000000 CHEE
   Total Earned      64.81810374 CHEE
Next Payout: 06:16 UTC And this time has already been changed several times
Hello!  We need to hit more CHEE blocks to process it hasn't come up as the most profitable coin in a bit.  If we do not hit enough within 24 hours we will buy from the exchange and pay out the owed CHEE.

Thank You,
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
I have not had a balance payment for the CHEE coin for several hours already. What is the problem?
Wallet: CQQTQbNok1aQZdjwoYv8jcPKsDCztyNVsE
   Balance      64.81810374 CHEE
   Total Unpaid      64.81810374 CHEE
   Total Paid      0.00000000 CHEE
   Total Earned      64.81810374 CHEE
Next Payout: 06:16 UTC And this time has already been changed several times
NEW POS COIN ADDED - GRIMCoin
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Grimcoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Grimcoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GQTvDgwPa5nYVATTekmrVrYZVo2CtRsVYq -p c=GRIMPoS 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/GRIMPoS

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2054

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Still looking for more miners!  Our Scrypt pool is on fire!
Hello,

When do I receive the coins i've mined? As of now i've only recived about 3% of the coins mined...

Also my hashrate seems to be have been ''choked'' the last 30 hours, could you please check...?
Hello need you wallet address in order to check.  And what do you mean choked?  The pool doesn't limit hashrate.

Thanks.

PM Sent!
Thanks!  Looks like we aren't mining enough ARC to fulfill the payment.  No worries though, I will buy from the exchange and push your payment.

Thanks!  Hope you come back to us!

Aha, I see.

I see some of the coins have been payed, hopefully the rest will follow soon...
I'll move the miner back later today.

Thank you.

Hello the remainder will be paid today!
Hello,

When do I receive the coins i've mined? As of now i've only recived about 3% of the coins mined...

Also my hashrate seems to be have been ''choked'' the last 30 hours, could you please check...?
Hello need you wallet address in order to check.  And what do you mean choked?  The pool doesn't limit hashrate.

Thanks.

PM Sent!
Thanks!  Looks like we aren't mining enough ARC to fulfill the payment.  No worries though, I will buy from the exchange and push your payment.

Thanks!  Hope you come back to us!

Aha, I see.

I see some of the coins have been payed, hopefully the rest will follow soon...
I'll move the miner back later today.

Thank you.
Hello
my XIOS coins are not in my wallet v2.1.0.3-60025.
Ask for clarification.

2RSwbR9Yn1oGtFteBNDTtAZshdiBc4L8U4

THX
Hello,

According the coin ANN XIOS is having issues with forking.  We have disabled the coin until the matter is resolved and may remove it entirely.  Once coin is stable we will check to see if payments were processed on the correct chain.  You can also try to delete your coin database and resync your wallet to see if your coins appear. 
Hello,

Hello need you wallet address in order to check.  And what do you mean choked?  The pool doesn't limit hashrate.

Thanks.

PM Sent!
Thanks!  Looks like we aren't mining enough ARC to fulfill the payment.  No worries though, I will buy from the exchange and push your payment.

Thanks!  Hope you come back to us!
Hello,

Hello need you wallet address in order to check.  And what do you mean choked?  The pool doesn't limit hashrate.

Thanks.

PM Sent!
Activity: 10

hello, the block is found on algo polytimos. There are no payments on it and it is not displayed in the balance sheet. How can I get my coins?
Hello,

Could you please send me your address and ill check it out for you?  Looks like the wallet is not Block Notifying.  We will get it fixed in a few minutes after we credit you your coins!
PHs5GicGTPioTJtrR6x1YJRgnPYGtcjt3m
Coins have been sent!

5daff8a3506d20d8a89de89379ee652e13a7eb30b00014ad81bf2f5932187534
Hello!
The coins came to my address. Thank you!
Hello,

Thanks.

hello, the block is found on algo polytimos. There are no payments on it and it is not displayed in the balance sheet. How can I get my coins?
Hello,

Could you please send me your address and ill check it out for you?  Looks like the wallet is not Block Notifying.  We will get it fixed in a few minutes after we credit you your coins!
PHs5GicGTPioTJtrR6x1YJRgnPYGtcjt3m
Coins have been sent!

5daff8a3506d20d8a89de89379ee652e13a7eb30b00014ad81bf2f5932187534
Activity: 10
Hello,

Hello!
The coin never came from the pool. What to do)?
Pages:
Jump to: