Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 7. (Read 15043 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 24, 2013, 10:54:23 AM
lot's of morons ignore me because I am a proud America.  And I care because?  (Ignore system is irrevocably broken... follow link in my sig).
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
April 24, 2013, 10:46:35 AM
I'm going to go talk to the grown-ups now.

Happy to talk Rodeo, but I think you can see what a fool myrkul the terrorist lover is, no?

With a small fraction of his post number, *you* are the one with the glowing "Ignore" link.
April 24, 2013, 10:39:58 AM

Happy to talk Rodeo, but I think you can see what a fool myrkul the terrorist lover is, no?

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 24, 2013, 10:02:25 AM
check out the shadows and the blank badges on their hats.

boston -> sandy hook

hollywood slip up

one I spotted - it looks like he already has a prosthetic.

All these seem to imply that nothing happened at the Boston marathon. Is that right? All of the tens of thousands of witnesses are in on this? All the thousands of pictures and hours of video from that day are "Hollywood fakes"? This conspiracy must be so big that only a few people were NOT in on it. I don't know what to say, we are in batshit crazy territory.

My favorite is the "hollywood slip up" one, where they have written "no smoke" through a cloud of smoke.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 24, 2013, 09:58:26 AM

boston -> sandy hook

hollywood slip up

All these seem to imply that nothing happened at the Boston marathon. Is that right? All of the tens of thousands of witnesses are in on this? All the thousands of pictures and hours of video from that day are "Hollywood fakes"? This conspiracy must be so big that only a few people were NOT in on it. I don't know what to say, we are in batshit crazy territory.

In Gord We Trust
April 24, 2013, 09:43:14 AM

Oh hey, you found a picture of Viceroy.

Actually, I thought I found a picture of Tony Gallippi. WTF is he doing there?!
April 24, 2013, 09:39:18 AM

Oh hey, you found a picture of Viceroy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 24, 2013, 03:04:23 AM

boston -> sandy hook

hollywood slip up

In Gord We Trust
April 24, 2013, 02:03:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 24, 2013, 12:05:57 AM
I am an American and I will not stand by while people cast unfounded aspersions at MY country.  myrkul is a jackass.

Even if he is a jackass, can he cast founded aspersions at YOUR country? Or is that forbidden too?
April 23, 2013, 09:03:23 PM
I am an American and I will not stand by while people cast unfounded aspersions at MY country.  myrkul is a jackass.
legendary
April 23, 2013, 04:30:20 PM
Of course it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing. But only as long as you make fun indirectly, by blaming someone else for making fun of those people. Kinda like how it's ok to do homosexual sex acts, as long as you are only blaming others for doing homosexual sex acts (and are yourself a republican politician)

Where are you from Rassah? 

RodeoX, I've been ignoring him for several hundred posts because he appears to like terrorism.  If what you say is correct, I'll hold my tongue for now.

I'm from here. Who likes terrorism, me or myrkul? I definitely don't like it, nor think it's an effective method for anything, and I would hope myrkul doesn't either.

My comment, btw, was a crack at you for assuming myrkul was making fun of anyone. You seem to be a bit too focused on thinking people are making fun of the victims, when no one here is. Kinda makes me wonder why you are so focused on making fun of terrorism victims.
April 23, 2013, 03:38:58 PM
Of course it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing. But only as long as you make fun indirectly, by blaming someone else for making fun of those people. Kinda like how it's ok to do homosexual sex acts, as long as you are only blaming others for doing homosexual sex acts (and are yourself a republican politician)

Where are you from Rassah? 

RodeoX, I've been ignoring him for several hundred posts because he appears to like terrorism.  If what you say is correct, I'll hold my tongue for now.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 23, 2013, 03:30:34 PM
Yeah, see the look on his face? That look pretty clearly says, "What the FUCK are you trying to say to me? I can't hear shit!"

So it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing, per your "logic".  Check.

I don't think myrkul was making fun of him. His statement seems basically correct. The guy looks as though he is straining to hear something. Nobody here thinks this was a funny act of terror, right?
legendary
April 23, 2013, 03:26:14 PM
Yeah, see the look on his face? That look pretty clearly says, "What the FUCK are you trying to say to me? I can't hear shit!"

So it's OK to make fun of people who were just victims in a bombing, per your "logic".  Check.

April 23, 2013, 02:42:06 PM
uh huh
April 23, 2013, 02:11:29 PM

Was I making fun of him? I thought I was diagnosing possible hearing loss via an expression on his face. He clearly looks confused, as though he is trying to make out what someone off-camera is saying.
April 23, 2013, 02:07:08 PM

April 23, 2013, 11:52:17 AM
here are a couple I noticed anyway.. ie. I just don't see how clothes could be torn like this without injury:

Maybe he went to the marathon dressed like that?
OMG, grim but kinda funny.

What you are looking is a classic. Anyone who ever went through a bomb training will hear that a blast without shrapnel can "blow your cloths off without a drop of blood". They are likely injured however. Blast injuries can be internal bleeding, hearing loss, concussion, even broken bones.
Frankly, if this bomb had been made correctly then anyone that close would be hit by shrapnel.
Pages:
Jump to: