Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 4. (Read 15043 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 26, 2013, 04:13:50 PM
One of my facebook friends posted photos he took of explosions at the finish line right after the real event. He works down the street.

When are you going to accept that your conspiracy theory has way more holes and difficulties than the real thing?

Well that's good he has photos, I'm sure someone will find them if they are of use - there's still only 3 sets of photos right in amongst the victims that I know of, one was a brief burst mode, the other smoky and horrible, the last was from a distance and sporadic chunks of time missing.

The only holes are in the official story, we're just piecing together what happened, I can't see how you can ignore that guy repositioning himself or other obvious signs of poor acting with lousy props, the double amputee that didn't get help for 6 minutes while everyone around him was being attended to - his injury didn't even look fresh, unlike the bright red stuff they tried to pass off as blood that was all over the joint. Then there's all the injured with blood but no obvious injury and others with crazy tears in their clothes with no visible injury.  That's just one small part, I don't want to go into the rest.. it's late.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2013, 04:09:59 PM
When are you going to accept that your conspiracy theory has way more holes and difficulties than the real thing?
Official story has holes, conspiracy theory has more holes, ergo official story must be true?

The conspiracy theory just isn't plausible at all given the sheer number of disparate and participating parties necessary for cooperation. It just defies all imagination.

Ergo, official story must be true.
A simple "yes" would have sufficed.

And your position? Consider the following question being asked of you:

Official story has holes, conspiracy theory has more holes, ergo official story must be true?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 26, 2013, 04:01:56 PM

The conspiracy theory just isn't plausible at all given the sheer number of disparate and participating parties necessary for cooperation. It just defies all imagination.

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
April 26, 2013, 03:58:48 PM

April 26, 2013, 03:56:33 PM
April 26, 2013, 03:51:53 PM
Probably. I'm a little far from Boston, though. I understand you're even further away. Perhaps Mike is in a position to do as you suggest.

Nah, I'm in Australia Smiley  I saw a recently posted video of a guy right above the bomb area where  took some photos, they were terrible - really smoky and he explained that he took them without looking.

How convenient, I've been looking for more amateur pics and videos, they seem very rare - or at least hard to find amongst the early release stuff.

One of my facebook friends posted photos he took of explosions at the finish line right after the real event. He works down the street.

April 26, 2013, 03:45:13 PM
Probably. I'm a little far from Boston, though. I understand you're even further away. Perhaps Mike is in a position to do as you suggest.

Nah, I'm in Australia Smiley  I saw a recently posted video of a guy right above the bomb area where  took some photos, they were terrible - really smoky and he explained that he took them without looking.

How convenient, I've been looking for more amateur pics and videos, they seem very rare - or at least hard to find amongst the early release stuff.
April 26, 2013, 03:38:28 PM
To the conspiracy nuts, please explain what really happened for the rest of us dimwits. I want a timeline and a consistent explanation. Was it faked onsite? Was it faked earlier? Was it faked somewhere else? Who was informed so they would be able to play along? What really happened at the marathon finish line? Please explain all this so we can better understand.

It's a work in progress I'm afraid Smiley  good to see you're interested though.

I've seen a video where that girl who won passed by a scissor lift in the position of the sign or monitor..  I guess it's possible they lifted it up between when she crossed the line and had pics taken but it's still strange, it was up earlier in the day - they would have had to take it down then put it up again.

I think I'm the only one suggesting it may have been done on a previous day based on the sign thing but it seems a bit complicated just to ensure the footage is good, there's an interview on the street with that cowboy dude though where it looks like a green screen was used for some reason.

There's probably a lot we'll never know - unless declassified some day..  I'm sure it's hard to believe if you aren't aware of motives or even the legislation changes made in recent years, eg. one of Obama's executive orders allows Americans to be detained indefinately or even executed without trial.

There's all the Fema internment camps that have sprung up - last I heard it was like 700? enough to contain millions anyway, I haven't looked into it for a while so who knows, it could have turned out to be bollox but the DHS has purchased 1.6 billion buillets and 2700 armoured vehicles and I'm quite confident that the US dollar collapse is unavoidable based on what the economers say.  So, it makes sense that they would stage events to get their gun control and now regulation of black powder through for what they know will come from that, chaos.
April 26, 2013, 03:23:47 PM
Sillyness.
April 26, 2013, 03:19:34 PM
Just looking for an explanation for that sign, as it does seem to have been there originally....

Another bomb did go off a few blocks back from the finish line, didn't it? Might that have taken out the sign?

More perplexing is why the sign would go missing in a faked scenario.
The theory goes that it was put up after the staged footage was filmed, the same sort of continuity error that left an egg under Frank's throne in Rocky Horror

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. So there was a staged event shot prior.

Then please tell me what all the people who work in the offices of the upper floors of the surrounding buildings saw during the shooting of the staged footage. They're out there. And you even know where they work. Go interview them.

Sillyness.
April 26, 2013, 03:14:03 PM
Just looking for an explanation for that sign, as it does seem to have been there originally....

Another bomb did go off a few blocks back from the finish line, didn't it? Might that have taken out the sign?

The theory goes that it was put up after the staged footage was filmed, the same sort of continuity error that left an egg under Frank's throne in Rocky Horror
April 26, 2013, 03:02:33 PM
yeah but further back and the wall would have protected it I think - do you reckon it's a sign rather than a monitor?  if so then I guess it'd be more likely to be taken down during the race.
April 26, 2013, 03:00:47 PM

To the conspiracy nuts, please explain what really happened for the rest of us dimwits. I want a timeline and a consistent explanation. Was it faked onsite? Was it faked earlier? Was it faked somewhere else? Who was informed so they would be able to play along? What really happened at the marathon finish line? Please explain all this so we can better understand.
April 26, 2013, 02:45:49 PM

April 26, 2013, 02:35:59 PM
another interesting tidbit that has come to light:

Fema documentation, including an Actors section under Operations-based exercises, funny they have a section on Sarin symptoms there too.
https://hseep.dhs.gov/hseep_Vols/default1.aspx?url=rightTreeDisplay.aspx?

There are vids that discuss it but I don't have a link atm.
April 26, 2013, 02:22:32 PM
check the guy repositioning himself..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZv_fsXEes&feature=player_embedded

as long as I get one doubter to become a tad suspicious I'll be happy Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
April 25, 2013, 11:56:40 PM
FinCEN staged this bombing because MtGox has mitigated their DDoS attacks to a level that would have broken bitcoin to its true value of $1283 and thus they had to blow up a few Citizens.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2013, 09:58:45 PM
Just terrible.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
April 25, 2013, 09:32:27 PM
this one's a little more interesting:

While that's an interesting theory, here's a competing one:

The bomb knocked the timer down. It does seem to be hanging directly over where the explosion happened.

Another competing theory is that the two images are from two different races.

I considered that but I did a search for yamamoto and 1:25:33 and that is apparently the time of a person from the Boston marathon, 2013. Not that I'm necessarily buying into it but...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
April 25, 2013, 05:49:53 PM
this one's a little more interesting:

While that's an interesting theory, here's a competing one:

The bomb knocked the timer down. It does seem to be hanging directly over where the explosion happened.

Another competing theory is that the two images are from two different races.
Pages:
Jump to: