Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 10. (Read 15043 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2013, 03:56:32 AM
some of you can't think clearly.

I just proved you were a conspiracy theorist, the very thing you're claiming of others on this thread.

Who can't think clearly?

Explain the fire fight given what I have explained to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 22, 2013, 03:54:48 AM
some of you can't think clearly.

I just proved you were a conspiracy theorist, the very thing you're claiming of others on this thread.

Who can't think clearly?
April 22, 2013, 03:54:27 AM
I'm talking to you, Severian.
April 22, 2013, 03:52:21 AM
Here's something for some of you to consider, because apparently, some of you can't think clearly.

1. All the members of the various involved agencies weren't briefed before hand that some nasty and disgusting conspiracy was going down and warned to be mum about the whole thing and then counted upon to be cooperative.

2. If it was only a select and tiny group of individuals "in the know", then how are all the individuals out in the field witnessing events unfolding, giving impromptu reports, etc. controlled?

Specifically, consider the pipe bombs. Let's assume that some members of the Boston police force know other members of the Boston police force that were actually involved in the fire fight. Now consider how odd it would be in the event that it never occurred and was only fabricated news. Think about that. How is it that, if queried, not a single Boston police officer would be able to say "Yes, I know of an officer who was in that fire fight." I suggest you think really hard about that. And if you don't get it, think harder.
April 22, 2013, 03:47:22 AM
The government/media is claiming that we're all victims of a conspiracy. They're promoting a conspiracy theory and people such as yourself are content with believing it.

You're a conspiracy theorist.

Word of advice: apply some rational thought to your politically motivated belief system.

I'm not the one pushing the government's version of events as reality. Their version is far more politically motivated than any others I've heard.
April 22, 2013, 03:42:27 AM
Try thinking things through a little bit more before jumping on the latest conspiracy bandwagon.

The version of events as related by government/media is also a conspiracy theory. If you're partial to what's being put on TV as "the story", you're also a conspiracy theorist.

Actually, no. Journalists don't have meetings and then conspire. In fact, journalists and media companies love a good conspiracy if it has any legs. They just don't want to look as foolish as you.

Word of advice: apply some rational thought to your politically motivated belief system.
April 22, 2013, 03:32:24 AM
Try thinking things through a little bit more before jumping on the latest conspiracy bandwagon.

The version of events as related by government/media is also a conspiracy theory. If you're partial to what's being put on TV as "the story", you're also a conspiracy theorist.

It just depends on whose conspiracy theory you want to believe based on what you think you know.
April 22, 2013, 03:19:09 AM
Actually most of the community were pointing at the Craft International (private militia) guys who were also at Sandy Hook dressed as police, they had backpacks which matched the one that was found in shreds - the media chose to ignore them completely.

The photo of one of the suspects leaving the area seemed to be photoshopped to remove his backpack.

I've yet to see any evidence of the suspects firing at police.

Try thinking things through a little bit more before jumping on the latest conspiracy bandwagon. Because apparently, you've jumped on a few of them.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2013, 02:38:26 AM
Actually most of the community were pointing at the Craft International (private militia) guys who were also at Sandy Hook dressed as police, they had backpacks which matched the one that was found in shreds - the media chose to ignore them completely.

The photo of one of the suspects leaving the area seemed to be photoshopped to remove his backpack.

I've yet to see any evidence of the suspects firing at police.
April 22, 2013, 01:22:17 AM
Let me see if I understand all this then, you conspiracy theorists:

These two brothers, with the help of the community, were identified as suspects. Conveniently, it turned out for the nefarious forces which planned this conspiracy, that upon attempting their capture, they were loaded with firepower and pipe-bombs. Is that how it goes?

Oh wait - you guys are saying the whole firefight was staged. All those police officers are in on it? And the guys on the other end of the firefight were actors! Or not? And what of the actual situation regarding the brothers?

Please enlighten me.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 22, 2013, 12:28:47 AM
yes you are right... your opinion lacks value too but at least you are an American and your vote might actually mean something... as misguided and naive as it is.

and mike, feel free to move on down to mexico if you dont like it here.

Uh huh.

Feel free to prove me wrong here.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 22, 2013, 12:26:00 AM
yes you are right... your opinion lacks value too but at least you are an American and your vote might actually mean something... as misguided and naive as it is.

and mike, feel free to move on down to mexico if you dont like it here I hear those Mexican cartels love girly men.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 22, 2013, 12:24:40 AM
The biggest collection of morons in history.
let me finish your sentence...

"believe this was a false flag op."  hey sev, why you still here if you hate this place so much?  I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year...

Quite frankly, I am disgusted with the boston people.

and as a non American we I should care about your opinion because?

There is no we.  There's only you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 22, 2013, 12:22:20 AM
The biggest collection of morons in history.
let me finish your sentence...

"believe this was a false flag op."  hey sev, why you still here if you hate this place so much?  I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year...

Quite frankly, I am disgusted with the boston people.

and as a non American we should care about your opinion because?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 22, 2013, 12:17:09 AM
No, no, no... you're supposed to tell us to go to Somalia.

EDIT: I'm not psychic, the man-child deleted the post I was responding to, and reposted after me.
Activity: 728
April 21, 2013, 11:11:48 PM
Hope we can discuss this stuff here, I was banned from another forum because 'conspiracy theories' aren't allowed. :/

Anyway, here's a vid talking about the Craft International guys who were photographed right near where the bomb went off - one of them is seen without his backpack later on.

I also found a hi-res version of the pic of one of the suspects leaving the area, zoomed in and I'm pretty sure the area behind his elbow has been photoshopped (ie. where a backpack would have been).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJudU1RIX2k

Oh and I have a question about this pic of his brothers dead body - this is supposed to have been taken in Beth Israel Hospital, now do you still use wood in your emergency rooms or morgues? (under his neck & shoulders) seems kind of 3rd world / Iraqi to me and the nose and ears don't seem to be a good match when compared to other pics of him.

http://static.prisonplanet.com/slideshow/200413bomber_body.jpg

The naked guy who was taken alive seems a better match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hkr4mEIKPe0

This article is saying that the picture was not taken inside the hospital. http://www.mediaite.com/online/alleged-photo-of-bombing-suspects-corpse-leaks-online-warning-graphic-image/

I don't know how to explain the wood. My best guess would be that the picture is not of the bomber but someone else in a third world country. I read somewhere that they said suspect #1 had so many bullets holes in him it would be impossible for police to count them all. In this supposed picture you can only see a couple of bullet holes. 
April 21, 2013, 02:19:00 PM
wow, that page is new to me..

I think the patsies are ok too btw, along with the 8 year old and the 26 sandy hookers.

all just to pass new laws, first gun control, now black powder - insane.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 21, 2013, 01:43:19 PM
http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/

Boston false flag.

Two innocent young patsies.

"Show us the evidence." Aunt to the accused

Smoke bomb, actors, fake blood, amputees.

100% MSM bullshit from A to Z.

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 21, 2013, 01:22:24 PM
Hope we can discuss this stuff here, I was banned from another forum because 'conspiracy theories' aren't allowed. :/
Don't worry, we don't ban tinfoil hatters.
April 21, 2013, 11:54:08 AM

Anyway, here's a vid talking about the Craft International guys who were photographed right near where the bomb went off - one of them is seen without his backpack later on.

I also found a hi-res version of the pic of one of the suspects leaving the area, zoomed in and I'm pretty sure the area behind his elbow has been photoshopped (ie. where a backpack would have been).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJudU1RIX2k

Oh and I have a question about this pic of his brothers dead body - this is supposed to have been taken in Beth Israel Hospital, now do you still use wood in your emergency rooms or morgues? (under his neck & shoulders) seems kind of 3rd world / Iraqi to me and the nose and ears don't seem to be a good match when compared to other pics of him.

http://static.prisonplanet.com/slideshow/200413bomber_body.jpg

The naked guy who was taken alive seems a better match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hkr4mEIKPe0
Pages:
Jump to: