Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 8. (Read 15043 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 23, 2013, 10:33:19 AM
here are a couple I noticed anyway.. ie. I just don't see how clothes could be torn like this without injury:

Maybe he went to the marathon dressed like that?
OMG, grim but kinda funny.

What you are looking is a classic. Anyone who ever went through a bomb training will hear that a blast without shrapnel can "blow your cloths off without a drop of blood". They are likely injured however. Blast injuries can be internal bleeding, hearing loss, concussion, even broken bones.
Frankly, if this bomb had been made correctly then anyone that close would be hit by shrapnel.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 23, 2013, 12:04:26 AM
here are a couple I noticed anyway.. ie. I just don't see how clothes could be torn like this without injury:

Maybe he went to the marathon dressed like that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 23, 2013, 12:00:29 AM
as for pics requested - well, if you researched 9/11 you'll know it gets you nowhere pointing out the impossible such as 3 buildings coming down at near free fall speed outside of controlled demolition.

Activity: 406
April 22, 2013, 11:30:55 PM
I've yet to see proof of that controlled explosion. Perhaps everybody opted to turn off their camera prior.

well the boston public library is just across the road from where the first explosion went off.  http://tinyurl.com/buv4ulg
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 22, 2013, 08:51:18 PM
It's amazing what you can do in three minutes (all times local).

2:50 ~ Fist bomb goes off.

Within the next three minutes, police officers find another bomb, alert the Boston Globe to tweet that there's going to be a controlled explosion, and the person placing the tweet somehow verifies that the source is real.

2:53 ~ https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/323886879453892609

Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.

I've yet to see proof of that controlled explosion. Perhaps everybody opted to turn off their camera prior.
Activity: 45
Merit: 3
April 22, 2013, 05:39:40 PM
Hi dear people,

If you can speak german, check this report:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151363061541583&set=a.402486811582.184264.352426141582&type=1&theater

and if someone would translate it in GB, it would be a VERY good action!

Greets,
Neo
April 22, 2013, 05:35:53 PM
If I suddenly disappear, you'll know what happened. Wink

You got a job as a screen writer?

LOL
Activity: 476
April 22, 2013, 05:12:04 PM

You got a job as a screen writer?
April 22, 2013, 05:02:40 PM
Do I believe this is the explanation? No, not really. But it's plausible enough for Hollywood.

It sounds better than the "IT MIGHT BE RIGHT WING CHRISTIANS! OMG! ITZ MUZLIMZ AGAIN!" narrative that's being spun by Hollywood-on-the-Potomac.

Activity: 476
April 22, 2013, 04:59:56 PM
Do I believe this is the explanation? No, not really. But it's plausible enough for Hollywood.

It sounds better than the "IT MIGHT BE RIGHT WING CHRISTIANS! OMG! ITZ MUZLIMZ AGAIN!" narrative that's being spun by Hollywood-on-the-Potomac.
April 22, 2013, 04:39:38 PM
If you think I am trolling, or getting angry, you're wrong on both counts. I am seeking the truth of the matter. If you weren't there to check these people's credentials, you can't personally vouch for them. Do you at least recognize anyone in the pictures?

No man, not you. You are to reasonable to be a crackpot. I just find it silly to see how many people actually think the government is behind things like school shootings. How do they think this goes down.

-Firehouse tones....
-Unit 24, unit 36. Please respond to the elementary school and shoot some children. This will be a standard false flag op.
-Rodger that, Units 24, 36. Time out 3:12pm

I think it might go something more like this:
The real emergency responders are all told that there's going to be an exercise, and to ignore any 911 calls, because it's going to be very realistic, and some civilians might get panicked. they might also be told that they have their own emergency crew, just in case something happens.
The "exercise" is cover for a false flag, with paid actors portraying everything from nearby spectators, to victims, and most importantly, emergency responders.
All of the real emergency responders tell any people who call that it was just an exercise, and rationalize that the emergency team that the exercise people had handled the "actual" bombing that coincidentally occurred during the "exercise."

Of course, an operation like this would leak like a sieve, unless it were entirely self-contained and staffed entirely by  true believers, people who would do anything for the cause. (this, then would explain why we keep seeing the same faces)

legendary
April 22, 2013, 04:11:20 PM
If you think I am trolling, or getting angry, you're wrong on both counts. I am seeking the truth of the matter. If you weren't there to check these people's credentials, you can't personally vouch for them. Do you at least recognize anyone in the pictures?

No man, not you. You are to reasonable to be a crackpot. I just find it silly to see how many people actually think the government is behind things like school shootings. How do they think this goes down.

-Firehouse tones....
-Unit 24, unit 36. Please respond to the elementary school and shoot some children. This will be a standard false flag op.
-Rodger that, Units 24, 36. Time out 3:12pm
April 22, 2013, 04:05:09 PM
I (like 95% of people involved in a disaster) get paid a tiny stipend and lose money when deployed. The people who are paid, like firefighters, do not get into rescue for the money. You have to sacrifice the money for satisfying your desire to help people. That is who is in disaster services.

You're assuming that all (or any) of the emergency responders were actually emergency responders. Wink
I'm the guy who checks them in and credentials them. They are.
You were in Boston, performing this duty? Do you recognize the faces in the pictures?
No. I was not at the Boston bombing.
legendary
April 22, 2013, 03:58:35 PM
I (like 95% of people involved in a disaster) get paid a tiny stipend and lose money when deployed. The people who are paid, like firefighters, do not get into rescue for the money. You have to sacrifice the money for satisfying your desire to help people. That is who is in disaster services.

You're assuming that all (or any) of the emergency responders were actually emergency responders. Wink
You were in Boston, performing this duty? Do you recognize the faces in the pictures?
No. I was not at the Boston bombing. The only bomb event I have worked is the Oklahoma city bombing. Between our evil secret plans to make Internet trolls angry we do a lot of tornados and forest fires. 
April 22, 2013, 03:54:38 PM

legendary
April 22, 2013, 03:49:38 PM

legendary
April 22, 2013, 03:48:43 PM
Another connection is the Greenberg's at Sandy Hook, at least one of them played a victim in Boston too - just one of many that was covered in blood but had no visible injuries.  I also noticed a bunch of people with torn clothes but no visible injuries or blood, how lucky is that!?
Let's investigate then. Post your pictures and I will help find his name. This would be a clue to a serious crime and the police will investigate. Let's not just talk about crackpot theories, this is easily provable.

Of course these theories never get to that stage. In the same way that bigfoot-oligists are never able to quite find any physical evidence.
April 22, 2013, 03:45:40 PM

legendary
April 22, 2013, 03:40:29 PM
I have worked with FEMA and other agencies for many years as an emergency responder.

In my experience, people that depend on or have depended on government contracts for their living have a pre-determined bias. I think I posted this but will repost it for emphasis:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

-Upton Sinclair

As an example, I'll use a now deceased member of my family. He was a cryptographer for the NSA from the 1950's until he retired. He refused to, and was probably unable to, see the crimes committed by his employer. His salary, and his later pension, blinded him to the basic right and wrong of what his agency and the government were engaged in. The crying shame of it is that he was a brilliant man in every way except for his ethical sense.

You guys need to put down the crack pipe and breath some fresh air.

I started being called a "conspiracy theorist" in the 1970's by a member of my family that was later proved very wrong in his assertions and for which my later research proved me closer to the mark than a longtime employee of the NSA was. You'll have to do better than "crack pipe", pal. Wink

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
April 22, 2013, 03:34:21 PM
Breiwik's attack on multiculturalists also were initially reported as Al-Qaeda attack. The western propaganda runs ahead of both horse and carriage.

Even as a supporter of such bombing attacks in asymmetric warfare (and USA is at war with many) I don't see the marathon as a good target to bomb. There are many international participants from nations potentially friendly to bombers who might get killed or injured as a result. There are better and just as easy targets that could win both support of population and strategic military victory when bombed. Federal government buildings, military bases or companies supplying military, political organizations opposing the bombers, the list goes on and on. Bombing of sporting event makes no sense to me.

Good point: lots of participants were international. This is a known fact about Boston Marathon. Whoever detonated the bombs, knew this, too.

Seems like a perfect target if you wish to pump up international efforts on "war on terror". Help our allies jump on board, and head towards... uhm... Iran? Syria? NK? We will know soon.

Just chiming in a week later. In retrospect, most of this thread - my post above included - turns out to be just bullshit. It has to be said. I was trying to fit the reality into preconceived notions.

Sure, this event was an opportunity to test new and old crisis-management techniques. Sure, some politicians will try to score cheap points. Sure, some businesses will try to score deals (surveilance). That's it. Everything else is just plain vanilla: two idiots detonating bombs, cops and EMS doing their jobs, and citizenry reacting as expected - mostly with retarded and ignorant patriotism, and a minority with failed conspiracy theories.
Pages:
Jump to: