Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 11. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I don't know about twitter, but i seen facebook are seriously about this, about account that using for advert new ico's project. Somehow this is good for filtering out those scam shitcoins, but with this condition we will got some problems to promoting some good project ones to people who new in this crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think so too many bounty who do not continue or violate the rules themselves, but I once asked the admin in Telegram said dis wait for the removal of the number of accounts that his followers fake
Activity: 462
Good Morning
I think they will not be closed, just for what? this is also the same as just advertising, and in the social networks of advertising is not measured, it will come down that all should be banished. And then it turns out not fair.
Activity: 308
It's a shame. Google, facebook and twitter have earned billions with our data and our contents and now they close to blockachain that allows sharing. This will be their failure. I have decided to close the accounts
Activity: 252
they are blindly afraid of the competition of blockchainn based companies. But now the revolution is under way and does not stop anymore.
Activity: 238
If I'm not mistaken it will affect only special advertising groups or channels, at least for Facebook.
We are ordinary users and our post aren't marked that they are advertisements, so I don't think that bounty hunters will be in danger of losing a job.
However, I think it's a good idea not to write hashtags with "ICO", or replace it with something like "CrowdSale" or "CrowdFunding".
Activity: 378
they will banned all scam ICOs, the crypto world will be cleanner
No need to fear and panic, this is just a rumor to drop the market price of crypto. Continue to advertise in social media until it gets you rich.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
At the moment, i would not worry about the bounty campaigns on the social media plattforms. They just stopped the advertising for cryptocurrencies. So i dont think that those people would block bounty campaigns in future. Because its free expression. And banning that will be like censorship. So that would be a to big step and negativ publicity for the social media plattforms which they dont want. But you never know. At the moment, you can just hope and continue posting your bounty!
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
Yeah, they should be banned by creating the abundance of shitty spams on the social networks. The bounties of crypto coins or tokens should only implement base on some prestigious application platforms like telegram, discord.
Activity: 42
I don't believe people will be banned from posting about ICO's. It sounds like this is for paid advertisements with banners and auto-playing videos.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

Exactly and we can still share some good reviews about cryptocurrency. This banned is just for the shit ICO's who are paying much on their advertisements so they can scam more people. I think we will not be affected on this because those social sites will use cryptocurrency later on just wait for that moment and you will be amazed how good this market is.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
They don't care about the bounty hunters. They only care for those paid ads so the bounty hunters aren't really affected with this ban.

Who's the most affected? Those ICO's that are using them and advertising on their network.

But there's almost the same thing that's happening, medium is deleting those post that are dedicated for bounty hunters that are only posting for advertising and aren't using them for what they used to be.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
They never mentioned about banning links on Twitter and telegram, people can still, work on posting links on both the twitter and facebook. There are many other campaigns where you can start working but you need some knowledge about it.
They did. Here is the lastest update from twitter regarding ICO ban

Soon, twitter will ban ICO and then on June 2018, facebook will be banned anything which related with ICOs.

Do you think they will ban cryptos or ICO's? maybe they can ban it but not for long. They will come back coz they know they need to tackle about the major adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency they advertise those ICO"S by getting paid by deveoplers.
Yes but i think they will ban it for permanent.
Dev never paid anyhthing to twitter for adv on their site (they only pay bounty hunters who advertized on twitter
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
They prohibit advertising on crypto and this simply describes a major influence on the price of crypto. This is, for the time being, might be resolved but in some time in the future, I think crypto will not be dammed again including more advertising.
Activity: 116
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
They never mentioned about banning links on Twitter and telegram, people can still, work on posting links on both the twitter and facebook. There are many other campaigns where you can start working but you need some knowledge about it.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

it does mean they are also banning users who will repost and share links on facebook and twitter? lol that must be a set back lol.

if you get most of your token through social media bounties, it will be giving you hard time to collect tokens soon. maybe its time for you to write articles and have more followers in medium and steemit. these article sites are used to promote projects for bounties.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

If we want to share or post about Crypto and follow a lot of bounty we should make the distance of time. So we can post or share every 1 hour.
hopefully understand, what I explain.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
the deployment is getting smaller and hoping there is a way out for this problem there are many other media that can be rely on waiting for a new breakthrough to replace facebook and twitter
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

Well, we cannot be so sure about this thing until there's a final decision. Hope we can still share some post about cryptocurrency most especially about ICO's but I really believe they will not ban it, let's see and let's have some faith regarding on this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: