Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 12. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I just hear information like this, maybe if it is applied there will be another alternative to replace facebook and twitter, waiting for the truth info
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
A few weeks ago, I took part in a WZI airdrop.

I reposted their ads on Facebook, and my account was blocked.

I have provided my valid certificate or I can't access my account!
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
It is one kind of regulation because still everything should be normal in the crypto advertisement. But they create a rumors in banning the Crypto Ads so don't take it in your mind it will never possible in the world. Bounty is the big supporting team in crypto platform because every projects are depends on the Bounty campaigns so this never failed in anyway. But future Facebook and Twitter fix some taxes in crypto Ads.
If they would take some consideration then re-enabling them would be possible in future years but now they are targeting off scam ICO's on where they would definitely need to stop it since they are really risking out their name or company.We do know the mentality of every investors on where if theyre being scammed by a project which is being advertised or have been seen thru google ads or even on twitter then most likely people will target out those platforms to whom who are advertising.This is the main concern even though they do lost some money from these projects but they cant really afford to risk their reputation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
As expected, the forum was introduced merits, and new users will not be able to participate in good signature companies, or they will receive an order of magnitude less than the rest, and now Facebook and twitter are banned from advertising. Everything boils down to one, too much bounty of hunters and their number needs to be reduced.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
They say they will ban the ads but i guess that people will still be able to post about ICO won;t they ?

They "just" won't be able to use the ads feature or am i wrong?
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
It is one kind of regulation because still everything should be normal in the crypto advertisement. But they create a rumors in banning the Crypto Ads so don't take it in your mind it will never possible in the world. Bounty is the big supporting team in crypto platform because every projects are depends on the Bounty campaigns so this never failed in anyway. But future Facebook and Twitter fix some taxes in crypto Ads.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Do you think they will ban cryptos or ICO's? maybe they can ban it but not for long. They will come back coz they know they need to tackle about the major adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency they advertise those ICO"S by getting paid by deveoplers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Ban isnt still effective yet but sooner or later once it would be applied then expect jobs of bounty hunters would be gone we do know that we do have twitter and facebook campaign.In such prohibition then those jobs would really be gone but still there are lots of mediums on how to market an ICO not only on social media matter but into some other ways.It doesnt really affect too much though since crypto investors isnt really to rampant into those area.

Well... sooner than I like to be honest: https://www.coindesk.com/twitter-will-ban-crypto-ads-starting-tomorrow/
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Ban isnt still effective yet but sooner or later once it would be applied then expect jobs of bounty hunters would be gone we do know that we do have twitter and facebook campaign.In such prohibition then those jobs would really be gone but still there are lots of mediums on how to market an ICO not only on social media matter but into some other ways.It doesnt really affect too much though since crypto investors isnt really to rampant into those area.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: