Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign - page 2. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:26:43 PM
The tokens depend solely on the stakes you get through the campaign, and the amount allocated to that single campaign you signed up for, so at the end is the only time you will know for sure how many tokens you will get.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 06:25:03 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?

Joining a bounty campaign is a good idea. You can make money after participating in a bounty campaign and doing simple tasks for it. You don't need to spend money to join a bounty but you will get money.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 20, 2018, 05:03:21 PM
Hi there!

Bounties are like a job, but more related to advertisement, translation, debugging etc.
If you are good in translating or debugging i suggest you search here on the forum for good bounties.

If you are more heading towards social media bounties, also check out the bounty pagr on this forum, or find your way trough many sites on the internet. For social media tasks its impotant to have alot of followers on the platforms. The more followers the more tokens/stakes you get rewarded!
You do all kinds of things, like retweeting or shares etc even blogs! Also maybe you are great in making videos, than you can sign up for alot of promotion bounty tasks asswell.

As far as rewards go, you should find project you like and pays a good price ( this is ico price not the price at that time ) and you will be fine!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:55:04 PM
All approaches with belonging. However, the company's budget and its ranking is the about crucial championing me. Payments are abeyant toward always.
Activity: 220
August 19, 2018, 09:17:03 PM
Participation in the money campaign is usually very good. It helps people gain more experience and learn new things from the crypto market. Get involved in your spare time, you will earn pretty much from it. Go to the Bounties (Altcoins) and find out
Activity: 53
August 19, 2018, 09:06:06 PM
for a long time, I followed Baunty, it was very safe and easy for those who learned it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 09:04:29 PM
The token is all good depending on the market price, it can also be used to alert the market, if the payment problem at the bounty campaign is late or not the results are also dependent on the shelves of each member like sr member.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
August 19, 2018, 08:59:14 PM
There are no clear statistics. The company can pay well and maybe very little. It's hard to get good money now. Need to work hard

Getting money is always hard, not only now. Payment of bounty are depend on the amount of participant, your stakes, fund allocation for bounty, amount of token sold at public sale, and many more.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 08:55:41 PM
the number of tokens that you get from the campaign bounty depends on the amount of funds allocated by the project concerned, but that needs to be remembered.
the number of campaign participants greatly affects your income, the more participants, the less the distribution of tokens between campaign participants.
Activity: 91
August 19, 2018, 08:52:46 PM
There are no clear statistics. The company can pay well and maybe very little. It's hard to get good money now. Need to work hard
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 19, 2018, 08:50:40 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

Bounty programs can be located on the forum at the altcoins(bounty) section. Identifying the best bounty program comes with expertise in crypto, thus being able to read well the whitepaper, identifying the idea behind the project and analyzing the feasibility of the idea on the market - how well it can attract investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 08:44:51 PM
there are various rules in each campaign. social media, signature, content creation, translation and others. all of them have different rules. you can work according to the rules given. and we don't know how many tokens we will get.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 19, 2018, 08:44:31 PM
First you need to join a bounty campaign and choose campaign. There a lot campaign in a project like signature, social media, content creator,etc. The tokens that will receive is depend on stakes and usually signature campaign give huge number of tokens.
Activity: 602
August 19, 2018, 08:38:39 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

Bounty campaigns is one of the main source in this forum to get tokens as a reward in the task you participated into. To be able to join in any bounty campaign preferably in signature bounty campaign , your rank must be atleast in jr member , in other bounty campaigns if you have the knowledge in translating it is good to join in this campaign , there is bigger reward in translating. You can also join in social media bounty campaigns like facebook and twitter .
Activity: 336
August 19, 2018, 08:31:49 PM
Bounties used to be a great way to ear some free tokens.  Now a days there are so many people in each bounty that it makes little financial sense to do it for the money.   The bounties are more for learning about the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:17:23 PM
how much we get depends on the stake we get. if our stakes are high and those who follow the campaign are few, the coins we get will usually be a lot. how to get a high stake? come from our social media accounts like fb and twitter. the more friends we have the more stakes.
First, people usually see white paper, and if the campaign has partnerships with other exchangers or coins, there are usually people who ask about it. whether it is true or not
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:10:45 PM
Getting Token from bounty is now very popular in the forum. You need to have an account on bitcointalk or social to be able to join. With a signature bounty, the lowest rank requirement is Jr. Member. With Social, you need an account to enter the free Token. So easy to join bounty campaigns and earn money.
Activity: 392
August 19, 2018, 07:07:57 PM
there are many kinds of bounty campaigns and for me personally it is lighter and it is most convenient to participate in the bounty in the social media campaigns, they are the simplest ones.
Activity: 210
August 19, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
You should be learning on how to do the bounty, because in bounty you can have a good income if the bounty project that you are in with are finished and when they are listed in some exchanges.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
Participating in bounties is a very good way to earn money you can participate in signature facebook twitter reddit content creation translation video youtube unlike airdrops where you make less make if you want to make more money do more of bounties
Pages:
Jump to: