Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 2. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
With this merit system will make us difficult to climb the rankings and just by making a nice posting quality we can get the merit. We must make sure with this system because this will be beneficial to all users. Because some users with many accounts could be reduced.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
Before you start making bounty, make sure you research the project and make sure you join bounty with a good bounty Manager.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Always you can leave  Wink. When there will be less honest bounty participants bounty campaigns will be again great place for us!
Old members love campaigns, only newcomers are too hungry.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10

the company for generosity is a tedious process for everyone. you will not receive generosity without difficulty. for this we need to withstand and devote a lot of time. so we tolerate and continue to wait for generosity. we all have patience.
Activity: 257
Man its all worth it if the project paid you just do and do me before i got paid it got 4 months doing bounty hunting and its all worth it for me. but in merit system i agreed with you this merit system will giving you a hard time but dont quit. its all worth it man
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

i think you are up to ranking. there is no need to rank up if your only motive is to be educated in cryptocurrency there are tons of educational thread over here in this forum for you to understand the crypto world. i do campaign too but not as eager as you like you are doing business here in this forum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
If you want to earn more money, then you have to participate in a large number of bounty campaigns, and it's always hard because you have to make all things in time ..
Activity: 56
There are other ways to make money on the crypto currency. One of them can become a trader, but for this it is not worth chasing after big and easy money. Here you need not to hurry and then you can earn money on trade
Activity: 452
For me, the campaign bounty is not a tedious business, on the contrary it is one of the simplest ways of earning money. Now it's harder to find good projects, but I hope that this activity will still for many years bring about benefits for the product and bountyhanters
Activity: 116
Topl has launched a new bounty contest. This bounty isn’t quite like other bounties.
3 winners will be selected every day from each platform .

The reward is amazing:

Twitter — $250
Instagram — $500
Reddit — $750

Details:
https://medium.com/topl-blog/social-media-bounty-contest-live-c54bf5d05257

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Fight man, I am on the same directions I guess lol  Smiley

That is true people are getting hard to get those merits so they can advance their rank, I guess people have discovered that there is a lot of money to be made, in the signature campaign, so lucky are the early birds with a good rank in this forum they have a good share in signature bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I feel you too bro ! Doing bounty campaigns are sometimes especially on those times that we didn't receive any rewards for completing our weekly tasks and reports. Even if our works is legit and correct, some bounty managers are not giving our stakes for the specific week. But I never think to stopped doing bounties and airdrops because I believe that all my efforts will be worth it and I also know that there are still bounties out there which is legit.
Activity: 504

I understand you, fellow,, but so are the rules of forum and bounties, and you cannot doing anything with it, only choose campaigns there is difference between members rewards is not so big, for example In my signature there is project EON and it is also engaged in the popularization of the blockchain in the gaming industry. Look at the bounty conditions - they can be exciting even for Jr. Members.
Activity: 140
I was always discourage of any scam or fail campaign but now I have realized that there no way all the bounty campaigns will be successful. Some of the failure of the campaigns are intentional by the developer of the project while some are not intentional but may be due lack of knowledge on how to manage by developer and campaign manager. There is no means of getting money that is simple.
Activity: 98
The introduction of the Merit system is just a step in the fight against multi-accounts and bots. For the last year, a lot of people have registered on the forum, and Merit allows veterans to receive more rewards. I think this is fair.
Activity: 125
But I also believe that it is a punishment for the later joining cryptocurrency and bad luck. It would be great if Merita holders staged a bounty company where they could pay people to Merit, but for their service to the project, and not for nothing. I think this is forbidden, alas.
Activity: 20
I also feel the same thing as you with the merit system does not change anything about the rank of account that we have because we will receive a big payment, we are only child in kindergarten and will never pass (get merit) forever we will be in kindergarten, because we are too late to be here
Activity: 560

Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.
Am not surprised at all this comment is coming from a legendary. I was about to give merit when i realized i dont qualify to give. Lol. You have really spoken and i have also learnt a great deal of knowledge from it. Well done. Am happy u gave the sympathy merit to our brother. Lol
Activity: 354

We (bounty hunters) can only hope for the honesty of the bounty of managers and the project itself, unfortunately, now more and more try to deceive bounty hunters, for example, after saying at the end of the campaign bounty that it is necessary to pass the KYS to get a reward!
This is not actually tiring hence it was a good opportunity to know that i can say it because posting is easy and you can earn tokens by your own knowledge and you can sell it but you need to hold it. Dont be too quick. Just wait for the right time that the price will rise up.
Activity: 55
Nothing good comes easy in life generally, keep pushing bro, One day you will smile . As for bounty I am very selective in the campaigns i enroll in, i usually read the whitepaper, do some background check on the team members. My time is too precious to waste on scam iCOs.
Pages:
Jump to: