Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 3. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Nothing depends on you. The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets. And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by ...
Activity: 122
I think so many of us also feel the same way, because there are so many gifts every day posted on forums but if we want to increase our chances to be paid, then the thing we all need to do is to first check the background before joining, because I know it is tiring but we have to work hard to get that free bitcoin, but if we want to have bitcoin easily then there is an investment option that will not do any more hard work.
Activity: 97
you are not alone bro, what you feel is the same as what I feel, it is very difficult to get merit even though we have made a very good post, indeed we are late to know cryptocurrency but better late than never .
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
at the beginning of the provisions of the merit rules are many parties in this forum who feel disappointed, but when viewed from the positive side of merit memeiliki adjustment and balance for new participants who are causing a lot of spam and so forth which causes a lot of cheating in following the bounty.
and also improve the quality of any existing tread for building purposes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I am agree with you that bounty campaign is tiring because most bounties not paying on time or even not paying a single penny and converts in scam. But this does not mean all bounties are scam and we have to quit the bounty hunting wok but for avoiding this we have to be selective to choose bounty for work, we have to check its site as we are investing in ICO because we are investing our precious time for that project to marketing that coin to collect its much needed fund. And you can also check the bounty manager's trust level before joining any bounty.And for merit it is very hard to go up rank with merit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Yes it's very tiring but we should consider that joining bounties is very risky because some project may fail and about not updating the sheet maybe that's the problem of BM
Activity: 196
Compared to what is either gained or earned form the bounty campaign business, I will say that bounty campaign is not tiring rather it is more of exposing one to the blockchain technological framework and business.
Activity: 252
I'm sure that's what developers want if none of this is likely to post many less useful ,, I also so now the bounty starts a lot of scams and does not pay the bounty even I also feel it. so I feel very tired because of work without results
I agree, Bounty is now giving up its positions. More and more scam projects, often do not pay or delay payments, do not update spreadsheet
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Bounty campaign is a work that spread about the coin itself. Without bounty hunter any crypto can't spread to other for this any information. But right now because of merit many bounty hunter left and i think it can make the spread to few
Activity: 137
Bounty is the same work that should be given time, I do about a year and I assure you that you can still earn real money. With the rank of junior member in a good project you can earn up to $ 1000, it's not agitation, just share my experience.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
Actually lately this very difficult, many managers totally inattentive and many frauds in the middle. My last two subscription campaigns were scams where I lost about 1 month.
Honestly i am happy to see a topic like this because actually its very annoying what some bounty managers do spreadsheet are not updated  but right now i do not waste my time on such bounties i just quit and replace with another some bounties are very annoying
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Hey friend, merit system is actually an award for someone who has long struggled together for Bitcoin itself. if anyone thinks of your post as a useful post then it will give you some benefits. I advise you before participating in the gift you should see the ico rank before making a choice, this is an important step if you do not want to lose your time throwing useless gifts.
Activity: 70
Nothing depends on you. The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets. And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Bitcointalk was not really made for Bounties it's for discussions about Bitcoin and other types of altcoins. about the merit thing well actually it's a great thing to remove the shitposters and alt accounts that are farming for token/btc in bounty campaigns. that's our number 1 enemy as bounty managers.  you may have some patience and make great/outstanding post to impress other people here to earn merits.

Agree. Well way back 2 years a go bounty and signature campaigns is not really famous unlike now because in that forum its vission is just to give information and sort of those newbies that is trying to seek information about crypto currencies and bitcoin is going or visiting the website to gain information of it then there the time has come that it has a lot of users then they introduce bounty and signature campaign to advertise their product.
Activity: 47
We need to fight with this, and leave bounty managers on the market - who will perform their work on bounty companies in a qualitative way.  That would also screen out fraudulent managers who copy content and substitute their wallets.  Thus blur the pool of company's capital bounty
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
In fact, it is really almost impossible to get the right amount of merit and get a new rank in this forum, but personally I'm not going to leave and still will take part in bounty campaigns, despite all the nuances
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Bitcointalk was not really made for Bounties it's for discussions about Bitcoin and other types of altcoins. about the merit thing well actually it's a great thing to remove the shitposters and alt accounts that are farming for token/btc in bounty campaigns. that's our number 1 enemy as bounty managers.  you may have some patience and make great/outstanding post to impress other people here to earn merits.
Activity: 84
Yes, bounty is sometime tiring, but when you all paid up with your work, your tiresome days or months were all gone. Bounty sheets sometime are not updated because they might be checking in different days. maybe they will update it in for example in 2 weeks or some are updating it when the campaign is done.
Pages:
Jump to: