Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 2. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Will its depend on a bounty campaign if you wont choice carefully. Then you will waste your effort and time on it. Because  if a ivo will success and the bounty will also successfull and distribute well. It will be massive income
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Sometimes if we dont get the reward or the reward are just have very low vallue it is like wasting our time. But at least we've got the learn from that & dont forget by participating on this forum discussion, we have a lot of cryptocurrency knowledge.
Like the other says, do some research about what we are participating on it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Maybe it's both. You can both make good money and just lose time. It all depends on you and on what project you choose to participate. Therefore, you need to carefully analyze the campaign.
Activity: 33
Bounty campaigns are very much profitable and one can make a living from it. I believe bounty campaign will have great passive income just work well with your choosen ICO projects and then you will be given your reward , bounty campaign is not a wadte of time and the more campaigns, the more money.   Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Being a bounty hunter is not wasting of time because theres a few ico project that give a huge reward in the end of their crowdsaled so if you joined that project it surely give you a huge profit, thats a reason theres a lot of people joining in bounty campaign, but still theres a project that give you a "TY" as a payment.
LOL you're right. nowadays there are a lot of campaigns that led to a scam. And only 40% of it seems legit.
If we want to get a great income through bounty, we need to join on every bounty.
Activity: 81
You can still get a lot out of bounties, you just have to see if it's really worth it, choose a good project, check the team behind the ICO, the whitepaper, the roadmap, if the goals are possible and if you really need to create a token to finance it, it's also very good to keep an eye on the Bounty with managers as they are usually recognized members of the community.
Activity: 154
Being a bounty hunter is not wasting of time because theres a few ico project that give a huge reward in the end of their crowdsaled so if you joined that project it surely give you a huge profit, thats a reason theres a lot of people joining in bounty campaign, but still theres a project that give you a "TY" as a payment.
Activity: 308
I have participated in bounty during one year and my income is around 2000 dollars) Now I want to finish my open projects and make pause.
Activity: 79
Joining in bounty campaign is not waste my time. Bounty signature campaign supports and teach me to increase my knowledge about discuss in the forum well and of course wanna get passive income. Everything that we do seriously will give us satisfied result.
Activity: 112
Joining bounty campaigns is not a waste of time, not unless you got scammed. Anyway, analyze their project if it has potential to success that’s how you can find a good bounty.
Activity: 484
Participating in bounties is not a waste of time. Who want to earn money without working? You have to work hard to get paid. Bounties are very easy if you can select the ones you can do and leave the rest. Don't rush into all. Its the best route to making it in Cryptocurrency
Activity: 27
If you are lucky, you will get a great income, but mostly it is fake project.
Since it doesn't take so much time. So, you can do once you have free time, Dont spend all ur time with Bounty Campaign
Activity: 168
Bounty is a good way to earn coins, but this is not passive earnings.  Airdrops are passive earnings.
Activity: 120
I think it’s a waste of time if you got scammed. That’s the reason why you should be careful and do a little research before you participate in a bounty campaign so your time won’t be wasted at the end.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
Out of 30 bounties I joined, 2 of it was a scam and 4 was failure or did not reached the softcap. I still believe in bounty campaigns. Others are right, bounty are not passive income. Passive income is something you don't put any time and effort and you will received return out of it. Bounties income is definitely an active income. Because you have to actively participate in the bounties before you will received your shares.
Activity: 142
It is sad to hear remember if now is too hard to get trusty bounty campaign since there are too many projects are scam. When I got finished participating in a bounty campaign and getting paid, I am trying to look for any bounties that have a same manager hope that the next project that I will joined are not scam.
Activity: 20
It is a waste of time if you don't find a good project and get into a scam, the best thing you could do is to research for the team that is  representing the ICO, search them on social media and linkedin.
Activity: 196
I have been participating in bounty companies for 3 months. It has become very difficult to choose companies recently, as there are no good ones left. Perhaps this is due to the crisis on the exchange and the fall in prices for all cryptocurrencies. I used to justify my choice: 1) a good idea of the project, 2) a great team that has repeatedly participated in such projects. 3) prospects that solve the problem. Now I trust only bounty from Almazix.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bounty campaign isn’t a waste of time. You just need to look for a good ICO to join. I’ve joined several bounties, I’ve got scammed only once then I learned that I shoudl check the details of the project first before participating.
It is obvious that participation in bounty campaigns on average brings in revenue. But the level of this income is very different for different people. For people from poor countries, it is very interesting, for people from rich countries is less interesting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Depends on how you look at it, There are a number of people we know of who are making good amount of money in returns from the bounty campaigns, IN FACT, MOS HAVE MADE IT A FULL TIME job and are making a living out of it, therefore saying that it  waste of time might not be as true, Its however not as easy to make the mot out of bounties, one need to keep emphasis on the bounties thy are part of a there are a lot of scam bounties these days out there, choose the bounties well and you will have an awesome part time income generator
Pages:
Jump to: