Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 4. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Its a job. Its hard to get free token or money right now and bounty is a good source of income but its not a passive income. You need a lot of hardwork and motivated all the time because you will get lazy when doin a bounty in a long run so better be ready in joining bounty to gain something worth it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

To get a trusted ICO you need to carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of any ICO,because many ICOs are scams. You should also check the team involved in the ICO project, the project whitepaper if they have one etc.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
As long as you are in a real paying ICO bounty then it is a great passive income. Doing signature campaigns is the less common to be joined and is only 1:1 ratio of 1 person is to 1 bitcointalk account. Making a great share from the bounty fund allocated for it.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
In my own opinion joining a bounty campaigns is both great passive income and a waste of time. It can be a waste of time once you have joined a campaign which is said to be scam and a failed ICO while on the other hand, it can also be a great opportunity to earn great passive income because once you have joined a legit campaign it will definitely gives you the reward that you earn and gain.
Activity: 168
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

As for me bounty is waste of time. They pay ... 1 dollar for 10 weeks really disappointing.
Activity: 518
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn. But I think if you do more work, and now you can make good money on it. Just need to get a little tense.
------------------
 Roll Eyes I agree with you bounty is an everyday job for which you get an award .
I do not call a bounty campaign as passive income, I think a bounty campaign is a job. because we spend maybe up to 6 hours per day to participate in bounty campaign. we work, not just silence. we do business.

----------------
agree with your opinion
 Roll Eyes Cheesy
Hi I think that the bounty will still shoot well but when the market stabilizes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Till now if you manage to join a good bounty campaign income can be really great and definetly worth your time. Till now, seems like I have been really lucky with choosing campaigns because income was great, but also before joining try to check project twice because there are a lot of scams out there, and even though you are not investing your money with bounty campaigns still you are wasting your time!
Activity: 112
I do not call a bounty campaign as passive income, I think a bounty campaign is a job. because we spend maybe up to 6 hours per day to participate in bounty campaign. we work, not just silence. we do business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Joining bounty campaigns could also be considered as a gamble. However, there are some important things that one can do in order to avoid wasting one’s time, and to make sure to earn profit. Before joining a campaign, make sure to research and read about the project and its goals. Also try to know the people who are behind the project. Reading their whitepaper could be a help as well. However, some projects don’t put much effort on their whitepaper anymore.
Activity: 63
Not waste of time and not a great passive income. It depends on your earnings. Some earn more than 2000-3000 k from bounties. Maybe they earn this amount from a single bounty But some earn 30-40$ from bounties as the bounty itself is scam. If you do this like a job, I gues you earn as if you work in a regular job. Also you need luck
Activity: 420
I have firm believe in bounty campaign. Bounties are the excellent way to earn money it is not waste of time  or great Passive income.If you choose the best bounty by research then you can make your future bright.
Activity: 181
Yes, the bounty is a good way to earn.  But now it has become harder to find a good company with good potential.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

I still believe in bounty. because almost one years this is become my daily work , and I already raised some fund on this. so this feel like working as a freelancer. then we must be carefull before join to some bounty. just do your own  research first. and the tips for me , Join on bounty who already have an working product an real team.
Activity: 13
Things you said were not right. The cryptocurrency market is currently difficult. You say you encounter fraudulent campaign wasted time because before you start a campaign you do not learn about it. I still participate in the bonus campaign and I still get my reward. I find it does not waste a lot of time
Activity: 168
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn. But I think if you do more work, and now you can make good money on it. Just need to get a little tense.
Activity: 66
There is no standard unit for determining the authenticity of a bounty campaign. We join with hopes of getting better results at the end. Many end up being scam projects yet we join new ones each time. One may ask why? It’s simply because if yours ends well, you get enough reward.
Activity: 45
I think its difficult to search for bounty in the reward campaign we need to carry out a detailed study. Time is wasted in this respect, but we are benefiting from it. That's why I've won for 10 months. When we join the bounty, we will leave everything in the bounty manager.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bounty campaigns are source of great passive income if you become succesful to be part of reliable and valid bounty,If you are with scam bounty really it is wastage of time and energy.
Before joining any bounty research thoroughly and select reliable bounty it will pay you high against your skills.
Pages:
Jump to: