Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 40. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I have not much experience yet with bounties but I have joined twice already.  The first one was not successful because it is just a trial and error for me.  Now, I have joined another one and hopeful to get bounties after the project.
It could be kind of fun. I guess that you feel like it is that is why you are joining new ones. Just stay with one and see how far that campaign lasts.
Activity: 215
I have not much experience yet with bounties but I have joined twice already.  The first one was not successful because it is just a trial and error for me.  Now, I have joined another one and hopeful to get bounties after the project.
Activity: 196
I treat the Bounty with caution. I check the project, I look at the team, social networks, on the involvement of the media, I draw attention to the manager
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bounty campaign rewards can take time before you got rewarded, I can't say that its a great passive income. There are unsuccessful ICO's that won't be able to pay the promised reward  so we have to make sure that we joined the right ICO.  There will always be risk and its a hit and miss when it comes to bounty rewards but you will have a fat purse if you joined a sold out ICO. Joining bounty is worth it especially if you land into something big. Just keep trying and don't lose hope my friend.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Bounty campaign is not a passive income since you need to do task in order to gain rewards. Passive income is when you are doing nothing but still have money, one example is investment on companies such as stocks. Earnings depends on how good the bounty campaign you've joined so there is still no exactness on getting an income on it. It could be a waste of time if you joined a wrong campaign. But still it is not a passive income, know the difference. Maybe some task are easy that is why you consider it passive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Well, it is true that you might participate in some bounty and still do not get paid. There are even times that you get lesser rewards and might in a way demoralize you from participating in others, which can also make you that conclude that bounty campaigns are not profitable.
I am pleased to tell you that there are bounty campaigns that can b trusted and are also profitable. You just need to do some findings before joining any bounty. A trustworthy bounty will definitely have trustworthy team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
about passive income - I do not know, it's rather a highly paid job, but with certain risks.
For example, out of 50 bounty campaigns, at least 5 will be a benches, about 10 will pay less than the promised, but the rest will give you a good salary.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I did and I'm still doing many twitter bounties... it takes lots of time (more than 3 hours a day every single day), some bounty reveals a scam, some other fail, some pays just less than 10$, but there are many thay pays well (more than 100$ for a twitter account for > 10.000 followers), and very few pays a very interesting amount (more than 300-500 $). So I think it's not a waste of time  Wink
Activity: 119
A waste of time if you do the wrong projects that ends up being scam or not being able to reach soft cap but a great passive income if you do your research and lucky to do the right one which eventually ends up successful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I don't think bounty campaign is a waste of time, especially if you get the right project. You can make a lot of money in it. But if it doesn't go well, you should not be too bothered
Activity: 118
For me, bounties are good earnings.  Some bounties pay a good amount of money.
Activity: 139
 doing your research in terms of team, viability of the idea and token purpose .  you can protect yourself from scams with 10-15 minutes worth of research.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
For some, a bounties can be a waste of time, a lot of projects do not pay because they did not collect investments or there were too many participants. From the choice of the project will depend on your attitude to the bounty.
Activity: 378
If you get good bounty programs regularly then you can definitely earn passive income and this is not a waste of time. But it is very difficult to find good bounties at current ICOs market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Well, first of all, to make a normal profit from the bounty of the company, you have to work hard, and it is not a passive income, but a full-fledged earnings for the work done. Secondly, you need to carefully choose the companies in which you participate.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
The bounty campaign is not a waste of time, and it has earned real estate income.

Follow the bounty rules, which will give you a good profit or reward, and you'll never say it's a waste of time because you've learned to encrypt your knowledge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Never did I think that to take part in bounty campaign is waste of time. Personally, not only me but also most of people who’s here, always believe that bounty campaign is such a place that all of us can get benefit even we can get a lot. Although some said that participating in bounty campaign is not a stable income, i don’t think likewise. If you want to get a stable income in campaign, you probably have an intimate knowlegde, that can lead your writing to be more exact, clear, high-qualified. Everything, which is connected with internet,all bring us many scammers, that is quite hard to avoid. Thus, you’d better seek BC carefully and surely before taking part in. Generally, I always find Bounty Campaign is a positive way to reap fruits.
Activity: 2
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
I think joining bounty campaigns is profitable and can bring some good money. In addition you learn new things while you research  about new projects and chose the best ones for participation.
Activity: 224
I'm not sure about ICO. but I try to study the project myself so as not to get to the scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: