Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 50. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It is true that bounty campaign requires lots of times but the income on the contrary is not satisfying. Most of the times the earnings from bounty is not satisfactory. It seems one or two from a bunch of bounty payment meets the expectations of the bounty participants. But, if one can choose right bounty it will not be the waste of time (Which is a difficult task!!)..
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
For me, i just participate in bounties based on how their site looks like, how the team members and their advisors are, and how fast their token sale is moving. I dont put my full trust in a single bounty because i know anything can happen. So if it succeeds, fine. But if it doesnt, no problem.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Wow what a way to promote your ico you should have asked one of your participants to post this, anyway if they are so active in answering all the questions coming from investors and bounty participants and they are not evading important questions and very very transparent then its easy to figure out that they are trustworthy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
If we look at the trend, we will see that the revenue from the bounty campaigns is gradually decreasing. I think that soon the income from the bounty will be the same as from the airdrops now. This means that the profit will be rare and insignificant.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If we talk about the signature bounty, then this is not a big waste of time and not a very bad reward, as well as the opportunity to support the promising project
Activity: 36
As there lots of good bounties on the market, there are also bad ones out there. I think partaking in bounties now is not a waste of time due to the current market trends its a 50 50 affair.
Activity: 224
In doing a Bounty campaign if you choose a good ICO project you will have the chance to get a lot of free tokens from Bounty Campaign.
Currently, there are many ICO projects that commit fraud therefore prior to following Bounty, you should do research on the project.
Learn the concept of the project well, note the team consists of professional people or not, and note the soft cap.
If all is fulfilled it will further minimize the risk of ICO scams.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do

Doing bounty campaign not considered as a passive income it takes your time to make a post in the forum but for me I have a regular job to attend I did my bounty campaign during knock off time. Be choosy in selecting ICO projects make some research, considered especially the team behind and identity or idolized certain manager in the forum so that your spare time will not be wasted and become productive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time. These are a great source of income wherein we get paid for our services. Many forum members will testify that bounties have greatly improved their financial status. Bounties are opportunities in which we were given a chance to better our lives and build our self esteem. Yes there are risks, but we need to take those risks to be able to move forward towards our goals! Bounties forever!!!
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Of a truth a lot of scam ICOs have flooded everywhere and bounty hunters are really apprehensive. Nevertheless,  in my own opinion, I don't think bounty campaign is a waste of time. Although, so many of us have fallen victims of the scam bounty campaigns, I will say that is just the risk associated with crypto business because life itself is full of risks. Recently, I have been enjoying the bounty campaigns I do because now am not just after too much campaigns but a good one with tangible outcome. I take time out now to research well on  bounty campaigns  so as to pick a good one. Hence, bounty campaign to me is worth doing.

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

You are right many bounties are scam people who participate blindly are trapped at the end when they get nothing and wasted some of their months.So i think before joining bounty you should at least go through whitepaper,make some research,watch some video,also get some detail about bounty manager,escrow of that bounty.I think when you are positive about these things then you must participate in bounty.I have gained good money from bounty because i carefully check all the core things about that particular project and when satisfied with these parameters then i participate.
Activity: 152
if we want to earn money then we have to work. by taking a little time for bounty campaign we will get money. so in my opinion no time is thrown away uselessly.

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
I would say that it is not a passive income, we are working hard for it in return of project tokens. But sure there is a lot of scams today so you should be very careful in choosing bounty campaign. To my mind it is much better to spend a couple of hours to research the project then work for 3 months and get nothing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
I'm not sure that bounty campagin can be passive income, you are really working for those tokens and you also can't be sure you will recive good reward for it. Probably it's waste of time.
In the unpredictable world of bounty campaign, different opinions may be formed but what is more important is that before joining the campaign you should be aware of its background or check reviews if it is legit and if it's back up by strong developers, team or campaign manager. If you fall into good campaign then it can absolutely provide better results and earnings, otherwise that's what you call waste of time, because you lack strategies, however don't be discouraged instead learn from the experience to be a better person than yesterday.
Activity: 252
bounty campaigns make it important for investors to make money on the crypto-currency platform. lately it has started to fake bounty. This causes time loss.
Activity: 133
Bounty campaigns are anything but a waste of time and the best part about it is that you do not even have to spend a lot of time on it. You spend half an hour at most doing the posts that are required and then you get free tokens at the end. It is a great source of passive income and every bitcointalk user should be participating in them
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
My trust on a bounty is base on my research on the project and what they have to offer, also I use ICO reviews as a platform to determine the bounty I will join this has help to reduce time wastage and investing my time on bouty that do not pay, Please not that bounty give good income base on you rank on Bitcointalk and also the number of your followers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
If you participate in good bounty campaigns, it is more than great income. I participated in a few twitter campaigns, I didn't even think I would get a lot and got hundreds of dollars for some of them. If you participate in a signature campaign you can earn even more, the key is to know how to pick them. Essentially you are investing in the coin/ICO so you have to look at it just like you would if you were to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The most important thing here is to find a good project with an interesting idea and a good team.If you have enough knowledge and experience to find this,you can earn money.If you choose the wrong-you will not earn anything, but only lose time.
Activity: 126
Bounty campaign is not a waste time intead it helps your free time  productive.  It is hard to identify if we choose the right or wrong campaign. Just do some research before you join and have faith of what you are doing. If your lucky enough it will generate pssive income.
Pages:
Jump to: