Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 45. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
For me, taking part in a bounty is a good way to make money.  I do not risk losing money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

I only participate in bounties of the projects that I have studied.
It's also worth to look on what is happening in their telegram group - whether admin is communicative or not.
When choosing bounty read their white paper, see what team stands behind the project and try to calculate what reward you will eventually get.
Activity: 27
I think the answer to your question lies with the choice of bounty.If you chose to participate in shitty project or scam project,you are likely to get shitty results.The project never reaches softcap as investors are becoming weary of ICOs and you would have wasted your time.I great project comes with great rewards.If i am to participate in any bounty,i spend my time doing some background checks.I once saw a project where the team wanted to hold back 20 percent of ICO proceeds to themselves even on the white paper,investor never showed up to such term and such project will likely fail
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think following the bounty campaign will not waste time if you do it in accordance with the rules because what we do in bounty campaign will be worthy of what we get if the bounty we follow ends well
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bounty of a campaign is a hobby. Though it can be also an excellent side job for students. The only minus - now is too much participants therefore awards much less, than earlier
Activity: 378
trust and seeks bounty who could pay for it is not easy. need analysis and precision to be able to know it all. look at the team, saw the concept, as well as check wallet,  is also an important thing if you want to find out if the ICO really real or a scam.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
My friend gained more than 20,000$ in last 8 months from the bounty campaign. So you say if its waste of time or great income.
Activity: 210
I think that by participating in the bounty campaign you can get a good income. But you have to choose good managers and read about the project. You need to study the development team and decide whether this company is right for you or not. I recently started participating in the bounty, I hope it will bring me income.
Activity: 392
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time but a great way to earn a passive income. But choose and research  Bounty campaign that can bring you a great income.

It is indeed a great passive income. Do you believe that you could be an instant wealthy person by just a successful bounty campaign? If you’re not, you have to start joining and investing time, effort and knowledge so that you could experience it on your own. But of course choose and research a good project before entering into it.
Activity: 154
The bounty campaign this time have turn out to be something else, expect but a few are paying what they have promise and keep to it,some shortlist participate with KYC .
Activity: 196
It is better to participate in the bounty than in the airdrops.  It is more profitable and you will get more money.
Activity: 103
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
If you want to get coins without investment, then I advise you to participate in the bounty.  This is the best way.
Activity: 112
For me, a bounty is a good way to make money without investment and risk.  I advise everyone to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Maybe It's both because there are some campaign that are not paying after all the hard work that you put in the project, however there are still campaign are willing to pay so for me It's both because we can't say at the end if they are going to pay us or not.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Everything depends on you. You can earn good money if you write an article or take a video review of the project.
Activity: 184
I think it is not a waste of time. However, to choose a quality bounty campaign is difficult, it requires a lot of knowledge and other skills to achieve great value bonuses or even it will be treasures in the long run.
Activity: 336
The existence of the bounty is similar to the cryptocurrencies market. As long as everyone still needs to trade, expecting a new ICO to invest, the bounty will always exist because this is the way to promote the ICO Token in the potential cryptos market best. I don't have any fear that bounty campaigns will be no more because as long as ICOs continue to abound in crypto, so will bounty campaign program always be available for bounty hunters
Activity: 224
there are some who pays and bounty rewards are really high just imagine doing something for about a couple of hours a day and you would be rewarded after the campaign.
I  don't like bounties much. But sometimes I'm in. Now I participate only in NagriCoin bounty. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. This will be a very hard situation for all of us because in different bounty campaigns we've learned a lot of things in this platform, also, it is easy to join a bounty campaign
Activity: 196
 I learned a few days ago that one of the Bounty campaigns turned out to be scam. Although the manager is good, famous. But it's not the fault of manager, but of developers. Until then, all the my Bounty campaign were good. Nobody is immune from the scam, but it's better to take risks, because it's "not dusty work"
Activity: 273
Bounty campaign is the best at the initial time but now it is simply  waste of time and we don' t get any valuable information.
I think that bounty for a long time will be very popular, because only with the help of bounty campaigns projects can advertise ICO and pay with tokens that have no value before the project enters the market or until the moment when the project starts working. I would say I have never thought of it that bounty campaigns won't be no more. I don't have any fear that it might stop one day because as long as crypto continues to exist, so will bounty continue since much more ICOs will keep arising
Pages:
Jump to: