Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 46. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
bounty is not a waste of time . it is a very meaningful job . first of all , we have to choose the items we like . then we work hard for it . in the end we get revenue . the most important thing is that we need patience and persistence .
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I don't think it's that hard. Because these companies have to quickly lure people. And quickly to lure you with money. Or a late update of the table (so that you can not see the true number of participants) and much more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Firstly bounty can't be a source of passive income because it require always hard working, patience, and putting effort. Passive income is earning money without spending effort and time or hard work, usually.
Secondly it depends, sometimes when you dont choose the right project, then it is waste of time surely.
Activity: 83
bounty is the best way to get effective results without investing and I think joining bounty wastes no time unless you join a bounty scam that will not pay you
Activity: 42
IN Coinyspace error !
I can not prove to the bitcointalk page. Because now bitcointalk thread is in error state. How can I prove it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Bounty campaign itself is not passive income since you are doing work for tokens.

But generally, if you get in a good pronect, it can be worth it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There is no standard unit for determining the authenticity of a bounty campaign. We join with hopes of getting better results at the end. Many end up being scam projects yet we join new ones each time. Bounty campaign is not a waste of time, neither it is also a source of income to depend on regularly. Bounty should be seen as learning activity to enhance your trading skills
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do

As a fulltime mother of 3 kids, I may say bounty campaign is great income. Why? In my situation I am can't go to work because I need to take care of my kids so, by joining in bounty campaigns, I can earn money without leaving our house. It is not a waste of time. Yeah, maybe I have to wait a month or two to receive my bounty rewards, but it's really worth it.
Activity: 238
I wouldn't call it passive income . It's kind of a job, too . You waste your time and get rewarded for it . Sometimes very little, in rare cases goes well. I will explain why I trust the bounty campaign that I follow will be successful. I don't think that bounty campaign is a waste of time unless the bounty campaign is trying to scam the participants because I think there is any bounty campaign that doesn't pay the participants and they run from their projects with joining much of bounty campaign
Activity: 224
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn. I can't say bounty campaign is a waste of time is just that good bounty campaign are not easy to find because most of bounty campaign out there are scam that's why is a waste of time
Activity: 50
Always study the fundamentals of every ICO before investing your time and effort on every campaigns, try to DYOR first like searching their roadmaps, reading their whitepaper and getting to know more about the insights of every project on the ICOBench.com
Activity: 392
This can be a large passive income, if this approach is thorough,and not stupid to spam in the social. networks. By the word thoroughly - I mean, the choice of the company, the quality of promotion, sometimes investing, as well as tracking all stages and development of the company in the future!
Activity: 384
I think a bounty campaign is a good thing for income. I believe in bounty campaign because I have long joined into various campaigns. So if there is a pay project I'm used to and not surprised. I believe the bounty campaign from a year ago.
Activity: 88
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Of course, Bounty campaign is great passive income. Because I personally join bounty since 2017. I have got alot from it.
Activity: 25
i am not sure but i thing is great passive income why .... because we job and after accept we get reward in 2 or 3 mounth ! of course rate affect ..
Activity: 378
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time but a great way to earn a passive income. But choose and research  Bounty campaign that can bring you a great income.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
I have been checking this bounty campaign started by ecoinomic and relatively they had a lot of bounty hunters. The ICO project was good though and i hop that it will work. There are many good bounyt campaigns nowadays and i think i found some good ICO project that includes QOMPASS ICO. This is one of my favorite bounty campaign and i am hoping for the success of the project. The ICO had already reserved a good fund for the project to reach easily its hard cap.
Activity: 550
for me bounty campaign is not a passive income because i work on it and i spend time on it then i get paid.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
For me bounty campaign is great income. I think its not wasting time. I can make a lot profits from bounty campaign. But sometimes there is scam campaign. So we must careful to pick bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Bounty campaigns can bring you great profits, but it's not a passive income, you should do bounty tasks every day.
Pages:
Jump to: