Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 51. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 281
bounty campaign is good for passive income , but seems some bounty campaign scam and u get nothing from ur work (not all).
becarefull choosing bounty campaign before join , if u got scammed u will got nothing and this reason someone will say just wasting time joining bounty and no reward for completing post task every week.
from my experience , just doing research first before joining bounty campaign , if the project success u will get rewarded , how much u get from bounty is based on your rank in btt forum , higher rank will get high stake/week.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
I would say that bounty campaigns are a great source of income, if you only take your time in learning new things and making research of the bounties and ICOs that they represent.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Firstly, you should do the massive research about company you want to participate in. Learn more about the idea, team, roadmap etc. Just ask yourself "Why I should buy this token, how it can simplify my real life, what the real value?" Thanks to these questions, in the near future you will be able to identify good companies. Good luck!
Activity: 144
It seems to me worth it to participate in the bounty.  For me, this is a good way to make money without risk.
Activity: 85
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Only by working hard to learn the project can you succeed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I try to choose ICO, which in my opinion have a very good chance of success. Not always possible but still at the moment pretty well I get to do it.
Activity: 227
Actually, being a participant in a bounty program is a new job in my life, and then I get a significant profit from the bounty. So I assume that a bounty campaign is not a passive income.
Activity: 69
Merit: 6
It depends on how to treat the bounty program. If you actively participate, for example, at the same time 40-100 bounty program it can give not a bad income!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
During the year of work on this forum in the bounty campaigns I came across several projects Scam. I would not say that there were many, but inexperienced people often choose such projects, earning nothing on them. For me, bounty is a great income
Bounty is a great income indeed but better choose the project that can be successful. As we all know many scams lately, and failed Ico did not meet the soft cap that can't able raised a funds. I can't say it is passive income because of so many failed Ico's lately. So before joining search for the good one project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Really depends on the project, if it is a great one then it can be a great passive income. The most important thing is to research.

If you are looking for a new bounty, check out Unitalent, they are Swiss based platform for highly skilled freelancers. Below is there Telegram bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4225427.new#new

Announcement thread has all their other bounties if that doesn't take your fancy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3901802.new#new
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
It is difficult to search for bounty in the reward campaign. we need to carry out a detailed study. Time is wasted in this respect, but we are benefiting from it. That's why I've won for 6 months. When we join the bounty, we will leave everything in the bounty manager.
really, it's hard to find a bounty in order to get a good prize and not a scam so the time we have not wasted, if a bounty is said good or good I have to look in detail from the company's roadmap to the manager who brought the bounty. maybe that reason strengthens me to be able to join in bounty and get the appropriate gift.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Really depends on the project, if it is a great one then it can be a great passive income. The most important thing is to research.

If you are looking for a new bounty, check out Unitalent, they are Swiss based platform for highly skilled freelancers. Below is there Telegram bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4225427.new#new

Announcement thread has all their other bounties if that doesn't take your fancy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3901802.new#new

Yes, it depends on the project we follow. If we pick the right one, it can give a good income. But at least from bounty, we have a chance to get money whether good or just small amount.
Activity: 89
During the year of work on this forum in the bounty campaigns I came across several projects Scam. I would not say that there were many, but inexperienced people often choose such projects, earning nothing on them. For me, bounty is a great income
Activity: 98
Bounty campaign is an awesome task. by taking an interest in the bounties you will get numerous points of interest, obviously with meet the principles put forward. required persistence in following bounty campaigns.
Activity: 182
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

This is an interesting subject for bounty hunters.
Apart from the fact that the bounty hunting market seems saturated with a lot of bounty hunters, the infiltration of scam projects into the market has also made it tough such that reward to effort ratio is very small except one is lucky to find the viable projects that will stand the test of time which are very few in my opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I'm not sure that bounty campagin can be passive income, you are really working for those tokens and you also can't be sure you will recive good reward for it. Probably it's waste of time.
Activity: 197
Bounty campaign is a great passive income. by participating in the bounty campaign you will get many advantages, of course with meet the rules set forth. required patience in following bounty campaign.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
Doing bounty campaign is really not a waste of time. It is an alternative source of income, if you were serious in doing bounty campaigns. Participating in bounty campaigns needs a lot of patience, patience in doing at most 1 hour per day for the bounty advertisement. And also patience when waiting for the reward in bounty campaign. But when you already receive your bounty rewards, thats the time when you reap your labor. Bounty campaign is a good passive income, if you choose the legit and the correct ICO.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I advise you to participate in the bounty, because this is a good way to earn.  You do not risk losing money.  And this is good.
Activity: 62
and now it's a lot of bounty scam, so we should anticipate it moreover it's hard to find the best gift campaign, so before joining must read the details of the project so we know the project is promising or not
Pages:
Jump to: