Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 47. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
For me, bounty campaign is not a waste of time, it is a great passive income. It depends on how you check the project and how you reseached it. It is a waste of time if you did not do those, you are just working for free.
Activity: 392
Well, there are a lot of fake altcoins coming up. Earlier bounty campaign was a great way to earn a ton of bucks but ICO scams have let everybody in doubt whether to trust the bounty campaigns or not. If you can research about the ICO project before enrolling yourself for the bounty campaigns then you can manage to earn a lot. Bounty campaigns are hot so make as much as you can before this trend fades away.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think it depends on the bounty campaign and on the rank. If you are a hero or legendary member, you can earn more money with some signature campaigns here in these message board then in a regular job in some countrys. So bounty campaign can be a great passive income. You get a lot of coins and tokens for less of work.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I agree with you a lot of useless ICOs providing Bounty campaigns.
I just read that 46% of all ICOs (started 2017) are dead now.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I advise you to participate in the bounty.  If you are afraid to invest in ICO, then this is the way for you.
Activity: 138
For me, bounty is a good way to get coins without investment.  And sometimes they pay a lot of coins.
Activity: 322
I believe that neither one nor the other. firstly, because the less time you spend on the bounty - the less you get. that is, one follows from the other.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Bounty campaign is profitable even though some are scams but if you get the opportunity to earn big then grab that position but anyways Ico's will be here and it won't go anywhere else, so keep going and endorse your project thru social network.
Activity: 364
Participating in bounties is profitable specially when you hit a good project and you have paid in good amount. But you should word hard when participating and you gave time for works.
Activity: 142
Some bounty campaigns can bring you very good profit and some just few dollars) You never know. I try to pick only decent projects that have strong team and clear roadmap.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Also considering some people have 1k accounts, yes 1k accounts, participating in bounties, I would say it's amazing, can you even imagine how much money they are making with 1k accounts? Probably millions in a year and if they are lucky and participate in a really good bounty with a really good token/coin it can be insane.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Well, bounties are a great way to earn income and profits. And the best part is you even don’t need to invest any amount in it. You just have to do some jobs or tasks which are quite easy. There are different types of bounties available and you can choose the one according to your skills. But it’s really a tough job to find true and genuine campaigns as there are so many scams nowadays. Moreover due to so many bounty participants entering these days it has become a lot difficult to earn some genuine amount of tokens from a campaign.
Activity: 238
Bounty campaigns are always good source of income but it's not it's not like our normal jobs where surely we get our money in the months end.so on bountys you have to be calm and positive.
Activity: 150
I advise you to participate in the bounty.  It's worth it.  This is a good way to get coins without investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
For me, taking part in a bounty is a good salary.  If you are lucky and the price of a coin grows, you can earn a good amount of money.
You're right. But the thing is choosing good bounty is just very hard.
For me, taking part in a bounty is a good salary.  If you are lucky and the price of a coin grows, you can earn a good amount of money.
Merit: 3
I personally join only bounty campaigns which manage by the veteran bounty managers like Sylon, Wapinter and many more. They give me peace of mind but the bulk of things to consider in choosing a bounty campaign is mainly about the ICO. You need to search deeper all information about the ICO in order to check the success rate of it.
Activity: 168
If you want to earn coins without risk and investment, then this is the best way.  I advise you to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
Really depends on the project, sometimes I have earned less than a dollar, other times over 500! My advise, pick a great project.

If you are looking for a interesting bounty, I would suggest Unitalent. They are a high skilled freelancing platform, I see them as a better fiver for professionals. I have just joined their bounty and the link is below. I hope this helps.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/800000-tat-160000-usdunitalent-bounty-program-round-1-3944118
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
Hello guys. We have recently launched the first in the world court on blockchain - https://sj.bankex.com. And if you'd like, you can earn some bounty tokens for testing the service and sharing it with friends. Bounty campaign is here: https://bounty.bankex.com/new_agreement/smart_justice_bounty
Pages:
Jump to: