Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 2. (Read 3970 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
How much can I get for each subscribed friend? I’ve a chance to attract about 20-30 people.
Activity: 173
Do developers have any estimations of how the use of Gledos will make life easier for medium and small businesses in financial terms? As an employer, I am interested in this.
Activity: 93
Does Gledos already have developed smart contracts? Where can I see them?
Activity: 157
I heard about the great opportunity to participate in the project’s airgrop. How and where can we start this work?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Where can I get data, to get into the whitelist?
To undergo the procedure please follow the link: https://kyc.gledos.io/
Activity: 175
Where can I get data, to get into the whitelist?
Activity: 126
I’m impressed with the comprehensive support of the project from the authorities, corporations and professionals. I think, behind such words as these, there is no doubt that the project will begin to work: We consider that GLEDOS project brings change into the field of higher education enabling development of the labor market. These are the words of the Minister of labour of Slovenia about the project. What exactly do the authorities expect from the implementation of the project?
Gledos with its concept will immediately reduce or at least make the situation less acute in the field of structural unemployment. Users of the project will be able to adapt their knowledge to the real demands of the market, and therefore quickly adapt to the needs. In particular, for Slovenia it’s now a serious choice in Europe.
I don't know this area very well, but I would like to know if it is relevant only for Slovenia?
Not at all, this is relevant on the global scale, and for developing countries doubly so, as well as for those, who’s developing new technologies that require quick adoption and implementation.
Then this is the top project of our time!
There is a lot of work ahead, but you are making the right conclusions. If they successfully implement everything planned, the social effects of its implementation will be huge. Gledos is also very interesting in terms of investments.
Have the developers managed to present their project to any other countries’ governments?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I’m impressed with the comprehensive support of the project from the authorities, corporations and professionals. I think, behind such words as these, there is no doubt that the project will begin to work: We consider that GLEDOS project brings change into the field of higher education enabling development of the labor market. These are the words of the Minister of labour of Slovenia about the project. What exactly do the authorities expect from the implementation of the project?
Gledos with its concept will immediately reduce or at least make the situation less acute in the field of structural unemployment. Users of the project will be able to adapt their knowledge to the real demands of the market, and therefore quickly adapt to the needs. In particular, for Slovenia it’s now a serious choice in Europe.
I don't know this area very well, but I would like to know if it is relevant only for Slovenia?
Not at all, this is relevant on the global scale, and for developing countries doubly so, as well as for those, who’s developing new technologies that require quick adoption and implementation.
There is a lot of work ahead, but you are making the right conclusions. If they successfully implement everything planned, the social effects of its implementation will be huge. Gledos is also very interesting in terms of investments.
Merit: 10
How many tokens will the consultants and the team receive as a reward?
In total, 20% of the funds will be allocated for this.
Activity: 55
How many tokens will the consultants and the team receive as a reward?
Activity: 170
How much money will be spent on the development of marketing and sales? I believe that this is a key area of work for the near future…
About a third of the budget will be used for this purpose.
Activity: 158
How much money will be spent on the development of marketing and sales? I believe that this is a key area of work for the near future…
Activity: 358
Please give an example of a good work on bounty. How often to issue texts, how to work on attraction? It would be great to be guided by someone.
Activity: 294
Are there any competitors? How far have they gone and what Gledos surpasses them in?

Pages:
Jump to: