Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 4. (Read 3967 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is platform mostly for students? Can it be used for additional education or advanced training?  Can i get an agreement with u for continuous servicing of my company later on? 
Where should i submit the info about bounty campaign? Should it be just a word doc?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Gledos is gonna have a lot of personal data about students and companies. How are u going to protect it?
Activity: 224
I’ve got 3k followers on Twitter mostly young fellas. Can I use it for bounty?
Activity: 266
What is gonna be done about the certificate? What is it worth in real life?
Activity: 33
What languages can be used for bounty? What languages are the priority for developers?
Merit: 100
Is token gonna be used for payments only? Are there any other functions or usage?
Activity: 308
What do European governments thinks about Gledos and its potential? Do they even know about it?
Activity: 53
Does Gledos take into account bounty program participants who are willing to work on  youtube?
Activity: 158
Can u tell me who it gonna be responsible for the content on the platform? What are the rules for spreading it?
Activity: 22
Activity: 52
What the price per Gledos token?
Activity: 364
The tokens will be distributed in several stages, but how many of them will be generated in total?

The hard cap of the project is $18.5 million. There will be 180 million tokens.
Activity: 322
The tokens will be distributed in several stages, but how many of them will be generated in total?
Activity: 212
How is the rate for investment determined?
An average Eth rate for last 24 hours is used!
Activity: 25
How is the rate for investment determined?
Activity: 170
Looks like all the ecosystem users and even labour market  are going to see the advantages of the project and the platform. However, who is the main stakeholder and beneficiary? Employers?
The platform is going to be used by different people and they all need an employee who has certain skills, knowledge and experience. So the main beneficiary  is the trainee.
Okay then, who else?
The companies who are looking for professionals with a proper skill set. In order to find and  hire them they can always participate in the training process. The trainee will have an affordable training program and the companies will be able to find the right people. Other ecosystem uses will have certain advantages as well.
Who are they?
Universities, teaches, HR agencies. I’m very impressed with efficient training programs  that they offer.
Activity: 157
Looks like all the ecosystem users and even labour market  are going to see the advantages of the project and the platform. However, who is the main stakeholder and beneficiary? Employers?
The platform is going to be used by different people and they all need an employee who has certain skills, knowledge and experience. So the main beneficiary  is the trainee.
Okay then, who else?
The companies who are looking for professionals with a proper skill set. In order to find and  hire them they can always participate in the training process. The trainee will have an affordable training program and the companies will be able to find the right people. Other ecosystem uses will have certain advantages as well.
Who are they?
Activity: 170
Okay then, who else?
Activity: 157
Okay then, who else?
Pages:
Jump to: