Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 19. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 09, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
Yes we can promote a scam ICOs because we think for sure that the bounty project we participated is legit and that's really happen now, even for a experience bounty manager can also promote it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
October 09, 2018, 01:09:33 AM
When investing a project you are checking it more details. But for a bounty hunter you are promoting anything you find without looking it deeply. So promoting scam projects aren't something you can avoid easily.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 01:05:55 AM
I think there is a very high chance to promote scam initial coin offerings when you are participaiting on boutny campaigns here. There are a lot of scam icos who are perfectly organized. So they also write a good whitepaper. But you cant eliminte this risk. So do your researches and when you think it could be a scam, let it be and look for another campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
I'm expirience to promote the scam ico but I do not know that scam and they did not pay it. So do not lose hope because if you are hardworking you will also find the beautiful and legit ico and more legit compared to scams. We can not do anything if they exit their scams, they will pay for their sin in hell. Just always positive and always read the backround of the project and people who behind of this
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
October 09, 2018, 12:14:15 AM
Yes I already have encountered problems many times as a bounty hunter, for so many times I helped to promote fake and fraud ICO thinking that the ICO is legit and true to its promises and blinded by the bounty stakes that it offer but to the end you will never get anything from a scam ICO.

Haha I met a lot of bounty hunters who got negative credit when promoting the ICO in the ANN topic of the project. Also, when participating in such a scam ICO, the bounty hunter will be very disappointed because of their lost time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
Yes it's very possible to promote some projects unknowingly ad a bounty hunter. Even sometimes after doing your research  before choosing the project, it turn out to be a failure. We need some element of luck with hardwork to find the right choice
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 08, 2018, 11:39:01 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Promoting scam ICOs through bounty programs can happen especially when the bounty hunter does not take time to research into the project before joining. Every bounty hunter is recommended to perform a thorough study on the project before participating in the bounty.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 08, 2018, 11:34:18 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
So far, I have not encountered a scam bounty activity project.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 08, 2018, 09:50:11 AM
Indeed, there is such a possibility that bounty hunters can promote fraudulent ICO. And it depends on the experience of hunters. But since the hunters themselves profit from this, they try to carefully check the ICO, because this is also their earnings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 08, 2018, 09:40:12 AM
So far, I have been engaged in bounty signature activities and have not been deceived. Before I start working, I will take a serious look at the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 08, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
Indeed the risk that must be faced by bounty hunters is that there is a failure that is difficult to predict after ico ends so that problems like that tend to make them experience disappointment and sometimes can make them become lazy to try again to do an ico.

Every step in the world of cryptocurrency is a risk, there is also a risk for bounty hunters because the ICO where they work for can not exist more or decide to not doing a payment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
Yes I already have encountered problems many times as a bounty hunter, for so many times I helped to promote fake and fraud ICO thinking that the ICO is legit and true to its promises and blinded by the bounty stakes that it offer but to the end you will never get anything from a scam ICO.
Activity: 310
October 08, 2018, 07:30:10 AM
It is not the problem of the bounty hunter, that the ICO is going scam. These guys are just doing their job. It is not bounty hunters fault, that the ICO is going scam. The problem is more general, because there are too much projects without a great developer and marketing teams.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
There are cases that fraudulent projects are all very well done and it is very difficult to distinguish them, in this case you are wasting time and promoting a bad project!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 08, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

I try to choose projects carefully, analyze them and share views with other Bounty hunters in order to minimize or exclude fraudulent projects. For now, we managed to avoid such projects, though there're still interesting projects which cannot collect softcap(
The reason a lot of bounty hunters promote scam projects is because they never take their time to check the project they are even promoting in the first place and all they are just after is accumulating anything they can lay their hands on, whether it is a real project with product, or it is a shitty project with no product and team or it is a scam project that is not even ready to pay anybody.

Bounty hunters really have a part to play when it comes to promoting a project and they should see themselves in the eye of an investor and look out for the things that are necessary so as to limit scam promotions.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 07, 2018, 06:30:05 PM
Yes, it is because all newbies are just joining bounty because of the reward and they are not reading articles about the company then they learn from their mistakes
Activity: 476
October 07, 2018, 06:25:41 PM
I think it's a possibility, it doesn't happen intentionally, we are simply doing a project believing that everything will go very well and when you least expect it the developers can go away with your money, of course, there are ways to prevent this from happening, but usually it's surprising and quite difficult to avoid.
Activity: 490
October 07, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
Indeed the risk that must be faced by bounty hunters is that there is a failure that is difficult to predict after ico ends so that problems like that tend to make them experience disappointment and sometimes can make them become lazy to try again to do an ico.
Activity: 406
October 07, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
First of all, the bounty hunter does his job and is sometimes also blinded by good opinions about some project. But still he personally does not know whether his project is deliberately fraudulent or not, he learns it only after a time when he himself is deceived or not paid for the work done, so we all sit in the same boat.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
At times, bounty hunters promote scam ICO's without even knowing it is scam. But if you don't take care, you can be given red trust if you continue to promote scam ICO's even if you are warned or cautioned.
Pages:
Jump to: