Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Trending.me TRENDS Bounty - ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 14. (Read 12244 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello! Joined your social media campaign I hope the work for the previous week will be calculated Wink
I think it would not sonce this was a relaunch and the managers are different from the first one. Just mark your start this week anf submit your post links every Sunday.
Hi,
Do we need to register fresh for this campaign again???As we were registered on last?Huh
Yes, you must so we can avoid some problems along with your participation.

Hi,

We have decided to reward anyone who has been active last week over social media spreading our campaign with 2 stakes. 
@Saichoukyushin, please make sure everyone from previous bounty sheet is rewarded 2 stakes for the last week

However, you still would have to signup again with the new form to continue the campaign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Hello! Joined your social media campaign I hope the work for the previous week will be calculated Wink
I think it would not since this was a relaunch and the managers are different from the first one. Just mark your start this week and submit your post links every Sunday.
Hi,
Do we need to register fresh for this campaign again???As we were registered on last?Huh
Yes, you must so we can avoid some problems along with your participation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi,
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
just joined twitter campaign, and waiting for update spreadsheet. good luck
Will update it every Sunday, just follow the rules and submit your weekly post links to the Form provided.

regards,
saichou

Regarding to report our weekly post links that's not mandatory right ? If you're not sure to check it manual then just make it mandatory rather than Optional
Ok we will update it later on .thank you for pointing out.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Will update it every Sunday, just follow the rules and submit your weekly post links to the Form provided.

regards,
saichou

Regarding to report our weekly post links that's not mandatory right ? If you're not sure to check it manual then just make it mandatory rather than Optional
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Joined the bounty of twitter, facebook and telegram. Good luck in development.
Our Signature and Avatar campaign is now live, check OP for details
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Just joined the Facebook Bounty Campaign and will be reporting the links on Sunday as mandated.

regards,
saichou
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Joined your company's bounty. Good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Joined the bounty of twitter, facebook and telegram. Good luck in development
Activity: 162
Merit: 103
hello joined your social media campaign.
good luck.
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
Hi dev,
for social media campaign.
facebook participants have to share links every week on this thread?

You need to fill in this form every week with you links : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aZStBvENYiNO5S0tyPgLxwL8kXFTItyFNM_UDehw-2g
If you need russian translation please let me know, thank you.

Russian translation can be reserved using this form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j_MU4AadN7bJIaPYTD5ZjpRQHthrKlvpeGBaNPyYMMI

Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi dev,
for social media campaign.
facebook participants have to share links every week on this thread?
Hello

Congrats for your project, and if you need someone to  translate in french, hit me up.
Thanks for bounty .

Hi, You can reserve French Translation using this form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j_MU4AadN7bJIaPYTD5ZjpRQHthrKlvpeGBaNPyYMMI

Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
this is a fun project I have ever met, I really like the concept that you have, for most women would love it very much, I am very interested to join the social media campaign, may run very well Wink Wink
Joined FB campaign.
"Every week submit your post links for review"
Which day is it? Friday, Sunday? Please let us to know.

Thanks for joining the campaign,

It's every Sunday
Pages:
Jump to: