Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 34. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
Yeah, been observing that too. Some are cheating doing multiple accounts just to get huge amouny of bounty. Doing this wprk should be clean and real effort. Cheaters will cost a projecr and co bounty hunters a lot.
Activity: 31
June 28, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
I feel the same way, I have not gotten anything from participating bounty but I will not stop, I am sure this happens because of the decreased bitcoin value caused by the reduced crypto enthusiasts, I hope it will end soon

Try working with our bounty company. I'm sure you will have good results
Activity: 114
June 28, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
I feel the same way, I have not gotten anything from participating bounty but I will not stop, I am sure this happens because of the decreased bitcoin value caused by the reduced crypto enthusiasts, I hope it will end soon
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 01:45:32 PM
No, I do not think so. The reason lies in the large number of participants. Bounty was a popular table.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
Bounty reward is not about the number of tokens, but the value in the exchanges. There are payments you will receive which will be in thousands but it can worth few dollars, because of the price in the market. So for me, the value in the exchanges is what is discouraging.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

It will never die because the projects are always in need of helping people to advertise their projects so the bounty keeps going.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.
Replies doesnt matter on ranks into this forum but rather depend into your experience towards bounties because not all hero and legendary ranks do engage with Bounties therefore answers wont really be much dependable.
When we do compare the success rate and big income/profits to bounties into those previous years then it would really be different but this thing doesnt signifies that it would die.The main reason on what im seeing now is that there are already lots of projects in the market which turns out that most of them arent really necessary anymore where most of them do failed up because investors wont really make any investment which means bounty hunter is mainly affected.Also if the sale do accumulate their soft cap well they would normally adjust the bounty allocation too, these are the common factors.

All right, you're saying that bounty's not dying, she's taking on a new form. People now do not have a lot of investors who are ready to invest their money. Another thing is when bitcoin grows, and everyone is happy about it, buy altcoins, invest in ICO, everything will grow in price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:14:23 PM
I think that all is not lost. It's just that the crypto-currency market is very dangerous now and the investor is afraid.
Activity: 328
June 28, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
I have not received payment for several recent campaign bounties and I am very worried about this. Personally, I did not often get on scam, but I noticed that recently it has become too much of it..
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

Yes mate, this is quite alarming. More than 50% of the campaign is being a scam. Many becomes the victim and waste their time on meaningless bounty campaign.
Activity: 644
June 28, 2018, 01:06:21 PM
Well, the amounts are ridiculous because the capitalization has fallen,and now after entering the exchange any token is lowered simply to the bottom, the most that neither is, so Yes, the crypt has now fallen very much,and when it grows,it remains the only one,or you can sell everything at 0, well, look for yourself!
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
Currently there are too many ICOs. The investment choices are quite important. The failure of the ico to invest will result in the bounty of failure and the participant not receiving the reward.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
Why do you think so? I think that there are no reasons for bounty death, because now it is a big hype around ICOs, so these projects need the promotion by bounty campaigns.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
Why do you say bounty is dead like that? Currently I am still in bounty programs and receiving bonuses from this program, there is no reason to say that the bounty is dead, however when choosing bounty you must be very careful.
Activity: 118
June 28, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
I personally don't think so that bounty is dead. Currently, depending on market conditions and no of participants still we can see there are a no of good bounties present. So just do your own research and register for bounties.
Activity: 105
June 28, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
In fact, this is not the case. The bounty is an indispensable promotion mode of ICO. It is hard to imagine how the ICO should promote if there is no bounty.
Activity: 101
June 28, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
You are wrong if you think bounties are dead. There are lot of projects who prefer bounties and airdrops rather than ICO. If you want suggestions on which bounties to follow check out altcoin announcements on this forum you will surely discover some awesome bounty campaigns. Also check out the signature I am wearing , PRiV are hosting bounty campaigns for 20 week and you will surely get some fair bounty share from this campaign.
Activity: 145
June 28, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
No. It is not because bounty is dying but because the community of bounty hunters is growing and the scam ICO is also increasing this is the very reason I think why there is changes in making profit.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
Dont think bounty is dead, the only issue is just that you cant compare the participants in last five months to this time, tokens are shared based on participant through stakes, they are some other bounties we will see some received more tokens just because many people did not participate on it.... Only solution is to try to allow on social media accounts open for long to qualify for the bounty...
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
Bounties are not dead and will not die like never. This is because bounties are means through which they advertise their projects and at the same time, attract more investors to their project. With regards to this, bounties will not die out. The only thing is that payouts will keep decreasing day in day out as the number of people doing bounties has increased and amount of payout is even smaller compared to what used to be before now.
Pages:
Jump to: