Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 35. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Those who think that the bounty will soon die - are wrong. Yes, it is worth acknowledging that the bounties that exist now - it's not the same as it was 2-3 years ago. Now, to participate in the bounty is not enough just desire. Without a high-ranking account, you can not do. And earnings have become much less. But otherwise, this way of promoting projects remained the same as it was a few years ago. Little has changed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
June 28, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

That is true because everyine wants to involved in bounty activity because they can see an easy money to circulate and save for the future. I guess no one would say no to bounty campaign, right? Their are a big rewards the points are calculated that depends on the rank of the bitcoiner.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
for companies, it will always be profitable to pay tockens, not real money. companies bounty will not die, the reason for a small income in companies such as social networks, a large number of people.
Activity: 105
June 28, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
I'm just confident that the bounties will live for several years. It seems to me that this is a very convenient way of advertising new projects for many people. That's why the bounties will live.
I do not believe in this, all good bounty now.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
Yes bounty is not a stable thing, you have to consider that most of the ICOs in the lasts month have not reached any target, so is a question of choosing wisely. Bounty is in good health.
You had a point on this, aside from the massive growth of the participating people, scam ICO's are also increasing, no matter how a legit project exerting their effort to sell but it has blown away by the probable factors resulting to fail, but it is our prerogative to make a research on different bounty to ensure that it has a capability to prove that their project is a good project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 28, 2018, 09:42:30 AM
I would disagree, nevertheless that there is many scam projects, there are many good enough, that one can earn up to $2500 from bounty only monthly
 Yes most of the bounty campaign right now is struggling to reach the hard cap that is why it failed, but it doesn't mean that it is dead, nevertheless the fact that scammers are contributing the big factors on it because it created a doubtful mind for the investor to invest but if you do a research for a certain project before joining you had a better chances to earn.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
no no bounty always accompanied with the program ico they are an integral part of the program ico if ico work, then the simple bounty will work in conjunction with them bounty not dead it will exist
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 28, 2018, 09:16:53 AM
More bounty participant affect you reward. And and as time passes, more participants will grow. And also with many SCAM ICO and also failed ICO make income from bounty less.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
I do not think that anything can be done with these. The profitability of bounty campaigns attracted a lot of people who are only interested in how much the received token will cost. The process is not reversible, we can not return the old times.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
I agree that bounty pools for TW and FB are too small for current participants amount. However, there a lot of campaigns with rather small amount of hunters: signature, blogs and etc.
I dont think so. Signature campaigns are more and more absued but junior members and another spammers, it is because a lot of bounty managers do not look at the qualities of posts.
But this probably will never stop so we have to live with it Wink.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
June 28, 2018, 08:32:00 AM
Yes, things are going badly now. But as soon as bitcoin begins to grow, the bounty campaigns  will again become relevant.
Activity: 69
June 28, 2018, 08:30:35 AM
I think the rewards are still high enough for most of the bounties, maybe fb and twitter are low but you have to expect bots on there.
Activity: 113
June 28, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
Very few numbers of people participated in bounty campaigns such as blogging and videos contents. You can see from the spreadsheets that the number of people participating in these bounties has grown remarkably. Most people have realised that chunks of people have joined the social media campaigns so they try hard to diversify into other campaigns.so bounty can never die
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:30:13 AM
I agree that bounty pools for TW and FB are too small for current participants amount. However, there a lot of campaigns with rather small amount of hunters: signature, blogs and etc.
Activity: 88
June 28, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
Bounty died in those who do not want to do anything.  Those who spend their time making media content quality and benefits for the bounty of companies - it turns out a good reward!  Do not be lazy friends!
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
June 28, 2018, 07:23:59 AM
I can say, that Bounty is degraded highly and now it is less profitable, than it was before, but anyway, I think we can still take 100+ of them and use it for our good, althought it is not that easy, that it was before now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
I'm just confident that the bounties will live for several years. It seems to me that this is a very convenient way of advertising new projects for many people. That's why the bounties will live.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
I agree that in bounty campaigns pay much less now, than earlier. Became projects with really good idea and at the same time with good conditions for participants very little. Just demand now considerably exceeds the offer, became too much persons interested to earn on bounty
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 27, 2018, 05:19:33 PM
It's not dead actually it creates alot of job opportunity in and outside of our crypto friends and family. DOn't lose hope brother Bounty will remain the same. Just like the SEC says that they will not kill ICO actually they have potential in any cases.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
Yes, I agree with you, also good projects are no longer close to the end of the ICO projects have come to the point.
Pages:
Jump to: