Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 2. (Read 13822 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I haven't received token. Social bounty is still distributing?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I have received 45 Tokens for 179 stakes, I do not know whether it is correct calculation or not, as per today's price of LOC token amount is decent but 45 tokens are not justified at all for 179 stakes, I tried to keep 3 RT and 3 shares per week only.

Please do not complain about the lesser amount of tokens, as there are 2k participants in the social media campaign and we have only 65050 tokens for social media. So don't expect much.

These 45 stakes are much better. 45x3$= 130+$ Its really good.
Hi Irfan,

I do not complain but if price of Token was .6$ would it be good amount but leave it, I am unable to understand the relevance between stakes and tokens, I had 179 stakes and got 45 tokens, my friend had 177 stakes and got 56 tokens, one person got only 40 tokens for 400+ stakes, as per you this is portal problem but how can it be accepted, there was no spreadsheet visible which I requested in my earlier post, spreadsheet should be public so that participants could have checked their stakes and relevant tokens.

Add more now Yes I received 56 tokens for 177 stakes.Now more surprise one of my friend received 20 tokens for 19stakes and other friend received 37+ tokens for 10 stakes.Now Mr. Irfan can you explain why this kind of difference???We joined almost all of your projects but now I lost trust in your management.One side that your bloody portal failed and on other side you always hide spreadsheet from participants.Most of your project didn't pay to its participants.I am sure participants will not join new projects manage by you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
I do not understand why the portal update dropped all the stakes in all the projects that have been done for months. In 3 active projects, I was trimmed by retweets 2 times, and in one made to zero (it takes them again)

In other projects that have long been over, especially where there were not a lot of tweets.. remained on the dashboard at best 1/4 of everything. Fb still accepted, only a part of 1/5. Given that this can be calculated manually .. it is obvious that the steaks are not correct

And how to be? There are no external tables, it is not possible to check the distribution
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Hello Ifran,
Don't forget about me, I see many people received tokens from bounty, I didn't receive anything
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, I have not Received to get LOC Token for social network Facebook and Twitter Bounty Campaign.
My ETH: 0xa964A60d64223Fb7ad18fCBB48d2e4A1aC388355
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks i recieve my rewards.
Activity: 406
I received mine today thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
guys. Write how many bets you had in the cabinet and how many tokens you got. What would we somehow be guided by, whether we received the full amount.
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

As I mentioned previous portal wasn't showing the correct amount of tokens.

As there is a rule, we only count, 3 retweets, likes and shares per day. But previous portal counting almost every retweet you do. Thats why its showing much stakes but it that isn't correct.

Got 99 tokens for 382,5 stakes.
Dear bounty manager, we spoke with you about not correct counting and bounty token allocation few month ago. BTW, bounty portal still showing Social media campaign: 35% of 2% LOC Tokens
As well you promised to share total spreadsheet for whole social media campaign. We are really waiting for that. Moreover, it is yours bounty portal.. you implement that and it is your choice to use that. But now you telling that everything is wrong... Please show us correct version. Thank you!  Wink

This 2 % was a typo, which wasnt corrected by my previous dev. And I cleared this a while ago. This thread has the correct number. For other please read my above 2,3 posts.

And why I do not come yet for the social network Twitter?
Activity: 406
Hi,

I want to inform that in Bounty portal I have 0 count for Facebook and 56 count for Twitter. I have received 54 token. 

The Facebook count are not correct in portal, I have also filled google complaint form few weeks back.

Kindly confirm when I will get reward for my correct facebook stakes ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I have 90 stakes, check and charge me and tokens
Email: [email protected]
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
thanks bounty manager i have received my reward for bounty social media.
glad to work with you.
hopefully the price of loc will continue to increase with the existence of this prize pembagaian.
Good luck.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I have received 45 Tokens for 179 stakes, I do not know whether it is correct calculation or not, as per today's price of LOC token amount is decent but 45 tokens are not justified at all for 179 stakes, I tried to keep 3 RT and 3 shares per week only.

Please do not complain about the lesser amount of tokens, as there are 2k participants in the social media campaign and we have only 65050 tokens for social media. So don't expect much.

These 45 stakes are much better. 45x3$= 130+$ Its really good.
Hi Irfan,

I do not complain but if price of Token was .6$ would it be good amount but leave it, I am unable to understand the relevance between stakes and tokens, I had 179 stakes and got 45 tokens, my friend had 177 stakes and got 56 tokens, one person got only 40 tokens for 400+ stakes, as per you this is portal problem but how can it be accepted, there was no spreadsheet visible which I requested in my earlier post, spreadsheet should be public so that participants could have checked their stakes and relevant tokens.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Received my payment from social media bounty 16.23711657 LOC
with price LOC now i think is not bad i get low amount and I think this is equivalent (read the information on post above) so it's okay. thank you irfan
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
As I see some people received tokens, but I didn't receive anything from any campaign on Bountyportals.. Is it necessary to comment in every bounty thread of the campaign where I took part?
I hope I'll get tokens
Activity: 854
guys. Write how many bets you had in the cabinet and how many tokens you got. What would we somehow be guided by, whether we received the full amount.
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

As there is a rule, we only count, 3 retweets, likes and shares per day. But previous portal counting almost every retweet you do. Thats why its showing much stakes but it that isn't correct.

Dear bounty manager, we spoke with you about not correct counting and bounty token allocation few month ago. BTW, bounty portal still showing Social media campaign: 35% of 2% LOC Tokens
As well you promised to share total spreadsheet for whole social media campaign. We are really waiting for that. Moreover, it is yours bounty portal.. you implement that and it is your choice to use that. But now you telling that everything is wrong... Please show us correct version. Thank you!  Wink

This 2 % was a typo, which wasnt corrected by my previous dev. And I cleared this a while ago. This thread has the correct number. For other please read my above 2,3 posts.
So why cant you share the spreadsheet with us as you indicated earlier?
Activity: 420
Hi manager,
Could you please give the spreadsheet with the number of stakes etc
I think participant want transparency and verify if the calculation are correct.

Thank You
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

Thank you very much and for this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

As well you promised to share total spreadsheet for whole social media campaign. We are really waiting for that. Moreover, it is yours bounty portal.. you implement that and it is your choice to use that. But now you telling that everything is wrong... Please show us correct version. Thank you!  Wink

It is fine.. We managed that few months ago.. just please share spreadsheet, or whatever you got... So we can be sure everything s fair. I am quite happy with reward, but still..
Like you said before: "Don't need to worry, ill put things on display after crowd sale. My all the campaigns are transparent."

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

Pages:
Jump to: